Don Moore Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

3232 Villa Point, Owensboro, KY 42303

New 888-409-8170
Used 866-931-4918
Service 888-860-9833

Get Moore from Don Moore on 54!

Rapid responce to inquiry

by from Marion,Ky |

Responded quickly to my internet inquiry.and followed up later to see if I was still looking for a vehicle

Moore does more

by from Island KY |

Excellent buying experience, Mathew Howard was a big help without being over bearing. I would recommend the dealership and especially Mathew. We did buy a Terrain.

Great service

by from Owensboro, KY |

When we went to Don Moore we were in a hurry to find a new car because our previous one had finally kicked the bucket. Jared Fuqua found us a car quickly that not only fit our family but our budget as well.

excellent!

by from owensboro, ky |

I purchased my car on July 5, couldn't have asked for better people to work with! Jared Fuqua was very knowledgable in all areas and the entire crew out there were very professional and polite! Would suggest buying a vehicle from them to anyone, will definitely go back if I ever buy again!

Great People

by from Owensboro, Ky |

Dealership is awesome. No fuss. Dealers are knowledgeable and helpful in getting you the car you need and can afford.

great dealer

by from philpot |

We went in there and told them what we want, not long after that they called and said they found a car, it was the one so we bought it. Thanks Jared Fuqua

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

by from OWENSBORO KY |

Jared Fuqua helped us purchase our new 2013 Ford Explorer. He was very knowledgeable when we were comparing vehicles. He went out of his way to make sure the vehicles we wanted to test drive were on his lot. Don Moore gave us the best price for our trade in as well as the new purchase. We couldn't be happier!! When we're in need again we'll be sure to visit Jared @ Don Moore.

5 star service, friendly people, no pressure sales

by from Hopkinsville Ky |

I told them what I was looking for and the first car I was shown was exactly what I wanted and within my price range. There was no pressure to buy and everyone went above and beyond to ensure that the stressful and nerve wracking experience of buying a car went smoothly. I will definitely come back to this dealership for future purchases.

Great service, easy transaction!

by from Owensboro, KY |

I looked online to narrow down the type of car I wanted and them went into Don Moore to test drive a few cars. I found my dream car fairly quickly. I absolutely love my new (to me) car! Everyone I encountered was very helpful and made me feel at ease while making my purchase.

Finally enjoyed dealing with a Don Moore lot!

by from Whitesville, KY |

For the first time in 3-4 visits at various times in the past at various Don Moore lots, I have finally had a pleasant dealing with them. Salesman, Jared Fuqua, had a lot to do with that, was concerned about making sure we were well satisfied with the vehicle we purchased. He went above and beyond compared to most salesmen I've dealt with in the past, and wasn't overbearing or pushy at all. The Chevy lot seems to have it going on as the rest of the sales staff was very nice and courteous. Love the vehicle we bought there and will more than gladly go back to try to give them more business in the future.