Tremonte Auto Group Inc

(3.7) 3 Reviews

490 East Main St, Branford, CT 06405

Love my new Buick!!

by from Branford, ct |

I loved my sales person and was very happy with how I was treated . Had my first oil change and so far so good.

NEVER AGAIN!

by from Branford, CT |

Bought a used car from dealership, Had it 3 months and only put 1800 miles on the car. Had tire issues and found out that all four tires were under the State of Connecticut tread limit and the car never should have been sold without the tires changed. Because the car had been towed to Firestone, the replacement tires were bought there. Contacted the dealer and repairs unit at DMV and was given documents that proved this dealer sold the car with tires below the tread limit. Contacted the dealer and they turned their heads away to the problem and refused to pay for the replacement tires. The excuse was I was past the 30-60 days used car warranty. So what, the car had not been driven. I would have been fine if they even just split the cost 50/50 because I should have been more alert myself when I bought the car. The way the sales manager dismissed my claim is more upsetting than the fact they would not stand behind the customer even with DMV involved. Was looking to buy a new Caddy for my wife in the spring, looks like I go to Shelton or Meriden, out of my way, but at least dealers that will stand behind what they sell!

Long time Customer

by from Branford, CT |

I have been a customer at Tremonte Auto Group for many years and I have always been treated well and have purchased my second car from them recently.