Gurley Leep Kia

4028 North Grape Rd, Mishawaka, IN 46545

New 888-784-6832
Used 888-945-4137
Service 877-431-1715

Beep! Beep! It's Gurley Leep Kia!!

Hour Away

by from Plymouth, IN |

Very easy process here. I found the car on Cars.com and sent my parents into test drive it. They had never purchased a car from anywhere other than their hometown dealership. The staff treated them very well and made the process very easy. They were in and out of the store within 2 hours. Thanks Gurley Leep Kia for taking care of my parents!!

NICE JOB

by from ELKHART IN |

I JUST WANT TO TAKE THE TIME TO THANK JOSHUA AND THE TEAM AT GURLEY LEEP KIA I HAD NO PLANS ON GETTING A NEW SUV BUT THE WAY JOSHUA TREATED ME MADE ME FEEL GOOD. HE WENT OUT OF THE WAY TO MAKE ME HAPPY, AND TO THE REST OF THE STAFF, A JOB WELL DONE-- MADE ME FEEL GOOD. I WILL NEVER FORGET.

Beyond my expectations!

by from Westville, Indiana |

I went there to look at cars not thinking I would be driving home with a new one, not to mention that I got a realy great deal! The customer service is outstanding and the sales people know their stuff.

Our Experience with Gurley Leep, (Beep,Beep)

by from Laporte, In. |

Me and my Wife are very excited about my new Kia Sorento !!!? Nate Niswander was our sales consultant, and his positive energy and kindness was all about helping us find just the right vehicle with just the right options and accessories. Nate even came in on his day off just so we could get our vehicle. ;) Nate provided great follow-up to all our questions and concerns. The whole staff, sales, financing, and general mgr) displayed integrity and are focused on making sure you want to come back again and again. We Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the Great treatment that we got and in making her dream come true. Thanks , Scott and Christine

Great customer service!

by from Mishawaka, IN |

The staff at Gurley Leep Kia is very knowledgeable and friendly. My entire family has purchased from them and we love it! I didn't feel pressured into buying something I didn't want, and they pushed to get me the best deal possible. I would recommend them!!

Purchasing my dream car

by from Niles, MI |

My wife and I had the best sales person assisting us in our purchase of a 2013 Kia Sorento SX. The whole process went very smooth with their dealership helping out with our financing. I am very pleased and how professional our sales person (Eric) was as to informing us everything we needed to know. Thank you very much! In the future I would come back and purchase another vehicle from Gurley Leep Kia in Mishawaka, IN.

kia optima 2014

by from Plymouth, IN |

I recently purchased my first car from Gurley Leep Kia. I was lucky enough to get help from Eric West. He was so helpful throughout the whole process. I am not the easiest person to please and I absolutely love my new kia. I chose the 2014 kia optima. I have had the car for over a month now and I haven't found anything that I do not like yet. I had a great experience and I would definitely recommend Gurley Leep Kia to potential buyers.

<3 my kia optima!!

by from Mishawaka, IN |

I just leased a kia optima from gurley leep and it was so easy and a pleasant experience. My salesperson, Mike Freeburg wasn't your average car salesman and thats a good thing! I'm very happy about the whole experience.

Love my Kia Soul

by from New Carlisle IN |

I'm so excited about my new Kia Soul! Nathan Niswander was our sales consultant, and his positive energy and authentic kindness was all about helping us find just the right car with just the right options and accessories. Nathan was never pushy, but provided great follow-up to all our questions and concerns. The whole staff (from the receptionist to the sales, financing, and general mgr) displays integrity and are focused on making sure you want to come back again and again.

Great experience

by from Rolling Prairie, In |

I took my friend to Gurley Leep to see if she could buy a vehicle and ended up buying one myself, When I showed interest in a vehicle, they went right to work finding out if I was qualified and which bank would best suit my needs. It was a very positive experience and I am so happy with my 2014 Kia Soul I just love it and all the kindness and interest they showed while they worked on the paperwork. They were willing to let me leave that night with my new car, even tho I didnt have mine there to trade in yet. Eric, my salesperson was the best at understanding what I wanted and went thru all the gas milage and advantages of a new car and worked it into my budget. I will definately buy my next car there.

First Time Luck!

by from Plymouth, IN |

I just bought my first car, a 2014 Kia Optima, from Gurley Leep Kia! I had help from the amazing Eric West. He helped me through the whole process and put up with all of my questions. I am a hard person to please and I am happy to say that I absolutely love my new car. Eric knew from the beginning what I wanted and never tried to talk me into anything that we hadn't already discussed. Even after buying the car and driving off the lot I know that if I have any problems or any questions I can call and get some help. So thankful for all the help Eric!