Evansville Hyundai

4400 E Division St, Evansville, IN 47715

New 888-684-3751
Used 888-564-3806
Service 877-824-6739

The Duell's Evansville Hyundai!

Life after an SUV

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I loved my 2001 Infiniti SUV but knew it was time to get a new vehicle. After reading all the reviews on the Hyundai Genesis, I decided to check it out while on vacation...but I doubted I would be happy with anything other than an SUV. When I arrived at Evansville Hyundai and went on a test drive with Justin, I was totally smitten with the Genesis. Although I was over 600 miles from home, Justin and the outstanding team at Evansville Hyundai convinced me that this was the time to buy the car of my dreams. I couldn't have been more pleased with everything they did to streamline the process and send me off to Florida as an extremely satisfied customer. Thank you, Justin and Evansville Hyundai.

Awesome service!!!

by from Ridgway Il |

This was hands down the best service I have ever received at a car dealership! Casey the Finance Mgr was so helpful and worked really hard for us and we are so thankful for his help. John Allen was our car salesman.. I would recommend him to anybody. He took his time with me showing me everything about my new vehicle. These guys are the best of the best and I will be a returning customer!!!! If your shopping for a new or used vehicle go see John he will take great care of you!!

370Z Purchase

by from Rome, Ga |

Buying experience was great! Car is awesome and well worth the drive. Colin was very helpful throughout the purchase.

Worth the drive. DEF. worth the drive home!

by from Louisville Ky |

I was shopping around for a Genesis Coup. After looking around for a while I found one in Evansville. That is about a 100 mile drive for me from the Louisville Ky, area, but after talking to their Internet sales, felt it was worth the time. It had 5000 miles on it already (though it was "new") and was told that it was a dealer demo. After looking the car over and test driving I felt comfortable with the car. I gave the salesman my upfront top dollar with my trade. The first round, was NOT met. I felt "Ok, here we go". The same routine as any other dealer. Since it was getting late and I needed to make the 100 mile drive back home, my wife and I decided to grab a quick bite. Just as we were deciding to leave town, the dealer called me and BEAT my expected cost by 1000.00 dollars. Were they motivated to sell? I'd say so. Were they hassling me? No, I understand they are in the business of selling cars. I dont blame them for trying, but if I had to ding them on anything, it is that I told them what I was expecting to pay before I arrived. The purchasing process was easy and I felt comfortable. The dealer spent time with me going over some of the specifics of the vehicle. Then the FUN part came... I had a 100 mile drive back home... REVVVVV... Lets go!!

Laddie Rust is the best!

by from Evansville, IN |

Laddie was very helpful in attempting to find a car for my teenage daughter. I actually felt guilty when we purchased a car (which she liked better) from another dealership . We liked how he treated us over the other dealerships we were dealing with. I will have Laddie assist me in future automobile purchases. I would recommend asking for Laddie by name if you are looking for a new or used car.

Evansville Hynd

by from Evansville, In |

Wife and I were in market to buy a used car. Sales people were nice, but when given social security # the dealership decided to run my credit with 25 or so finance companies to get best rates. Needless to say i recieved letters from creditors for the next month. Do they not know that that counts agianst you. Took our Biz elsewhere.

Enquiring about Hyundai Sonata

by from 45242 |

When i was shopping for a new Hyundai Sonata, i got the utmost care and response from this dealership. Unfortunately i lost my job and had to postpone the idea of buying the new car, but hopefully soon i'll find a new job and definately will be buying the new sonata from this dealership .

Love my Hyundai!!

by from Evansville, IN |

I purchased an Elantra over the weekend from Evansville Hyundai. I love the gas mileage, I am getting 40MPG!!! The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will recommend them to everyone I know.

Growing Family

by from Evansville, IN |

Went looking for a used mini van, visited many dealerships in the area. Stopped at Evansville Hyundai and found a nice Toyota Siena with low miles for a great price. Sales staff was easy to work with and we were driving away with our new car within an hour and a half. Overall a great experience.