Kelly Volkswagen

New 888-474-5991
Used 888-472-3658
Service 877-309-1387

We Make It Easy!

Great trade in for new car expereince

by from Beverly MA |

Contacted by VW before the end of my VW lease and given a great trade in for new TDI Jetta Wagon, which I chose to buy with a car loan, buying extended warranty and all for just $0 per month more than my current lease. Great car that will last long. Good sales initiative and sales follow through. Thanks

Kelly Volkswagen responded to this review

February 21, 2014

Thank you MCK for giving us the chance to earn your business! We're so glad we could get you into a new TDI Jetta SportWagen before the end of your current lease. We know you'll continue to enjoy the new Jetta for a long time, but if there's anything else we can do for you in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care MCK!

Jackie at Kelly VW in Danvers

by from Dorchester MA |

I went to Danvers to look at the used inventory without intending to buy a car. I met Jackie the salesman who was exceptional. He showed me around, checked prices was as easy to get along with as if he was a good friend. That's not what I usually feel when I go to a dealership. That being said Jackie sold me a 3 year old Passat in mint condition that I love. The transaction could not have gone smoother. Jackie made the experience a joy to buy a car from Kelly V.W. in Danvers. Thank You the team at KELLY . Ralph Currie

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from DANVERS MA |

JACKIE AMODEO MADE MY EXPERIENCE EASY KNOWING WHAT I WANTED WHEN I WALKED IN AND MET JACKIE HE SHOWED ME OTHER FEATURES OF THE VW CONVERTIBLE AND HE WAS ABLE TO GIVE ME A DEAL WHICH WAS MUCH BETTER THAN 2 OTHER DEALERS AND IT WAS ALL COMPLETED WITHIN 1 HOUR, WHEN I TOOK DELIVERY OF MY CAR I TRIED TO ADJUST THE REAR VIEW MIRROR IT FELL OFF I WENT BACK AND JACKIE TOOK CHARGE AND DAVE POIRER IMMEDIATELY SENT A TECH OUT WHO DETERMIND I NEEDED A NEW MIRROR WHICH WAS ORDERED AND THE NEXT DAY THEY INSTALLED IT DAVE POIRER TOOK GOOD CARE OF ME

Excellent People,Service and Facilities

by from Peabody, MA |

I recently purchased a 2015 Passat TDI SEL from the deatership. It's the 3rd car I've purchased from the Kelly Auto Group.The mileage from the car is unbelievable.Got 42mpg from my last tank. The people that work at this dealership are truly wonderful, genuine people. Anthony Belmonte, my salesperson is terrific. Very laid back, however very attentive and efficient. The service department managed by Nick Irving can't do enough for you. I've been in for a few adjustments. They are upbeat,extremely pleasant and accommodating. The facility is gorgeous and the atmosphere is great. Mr. Kelly should be proud of all of his truly exceptional people that work for him at this dealership. I couldn't be happier with my relationship with them. Excellent product, even better people ! That's what makes the difference.

Great People, Service and Facilities

by from Peabody, MA |

I recently purchased a 2015 Passat TDI SEL from the dealership. It's the 3rd car I've purchased from the Kelly Auto Group.The mileage from the car is unbelievable.Got 42mpg from my last tank. The people that work at this dealership are truly wonderful, genuine people. Anthony Belmonte, my salesperson is terrific. Very laid back, however very attentive and efficient. The service department managed by Nick Irving can't do enough for you. I've been in for a few adjustments. They are upbeat,extremely pleasant and accommodating. The facility is gorgeous and the atmosphere is great. Mr. Kelly should be proud of all of his truly exceptional people that work for him at this dealership. I couldn't be happier with my relationship with them. Excellent product, even better people ! That's what makes the difference.

5 star service

by from Beverly, MA |

Everytime my car needs to be serviced or is having an issue, Dan Reid is the guy I call! He is incredibly attentive and informative and is willing to spend time discussing the details of the technical problems. I'm elated to have found a service advisor with such integrity and regard for my needs as a customer.

Great Service

by from Beverly,ma |

Always get great service here. Dan is very professional and always takes care of his customers. Keep up the good work.

Best service around!

by from Wakefield, Ma |

I have a 2012 Passat TDI and always work with Dan Reid when I come in. I find the service to always be quick and reliable! Dan usually gets me a loaner car for the day which makes getting to and from work a breeze. I highly recommend this dealer and Dan!

Great Service at Kelly VW

by from Milford, MA |

Dan Reid did a fantastic job helping me with my vehicle. It's always a great peace of mind when you can trust a service center. Kelly VW is exactly that. Trustworthy and reliable!

Awesome experience.

by from Salem,MA |

I purchased my Nissan Rogue from this place and I have to say it was a pleasurable experience. I was a bit skeptical at first about getting a nissan from a VW dealer...What would they know about Nissan? Furthermore I was just looking around with no real intentions of purchasing as yet. But from the moment I walked out of the parking lot and into the building I knew my experience was gonna be a good one. And then we were introduced to Fabricio Dias and we felt even more reassured. He was very professional i n every way. He took us through a very quick, comfortable and informative sales process. I had my new car in no time and am happy we got First Class service.

Great Experience

by from Cambridge, MA |

I leased a new Tiguan from Kelly and the experience was great. I responded to an ad special and the price/model were just as advertised -- I didn't have to do any haggling. The sales person Anthony was very helpful during the buying process and helping me with some logistical issues (none of which were the dealership's fault) after the sale. You can tell these guys care about their customers and want to go the extra mile for them. Really great service.