Kelly Volkswagen

New 888-474-5991
Used 888-472-3658
Service 877-309-1387

We Make It Easy!

Great trade in for new car expereince

by from Beverly MA |

Contacted by VW before the end of my VW lease and given a great trade in for new TDI Jetta Wagon, which I chose to buy with a car loan, buying extended warranty and all for just $0 per month more than my current lease. Great car that will last long. Good sales initiative and sales follow through. Thanks

February 21, 2014

Thank you MCK for giving us the chance to earn your business! We're so glad we could get you into a new TDI Jetta SportWagen before the end of your current lease. We know you'll continue to enjoy the new Jetta for a long time, but if there's anything else we can do for you in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care MCK!

Customer Service is awesome at this dealership!

by from Boston, Massachusetts |

I recently just purchased a Volkswagen Passat, and I am so happy to have gotten it from this dealership. The customer service was very excellent, because each employer took their time out to help us with our decision. The sales and leasing consultant Ronald Alonso, was extremely pleasant to work with because he took his time out to explain the features included in the Jetta and Passat. I saw a few places when deciding what car to choose from, and I am extremely happy to have chosen Kelly Volkswagen in Danvers.When we walked into the place, we were immediately acknowledged. I would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone!

Superb Experience!

by from Salem, MA |

I just leased a new car and had an excellent experience. For me, car buying has always been a dreaded event full of high pressured sales and long wait times. Today I was treated respectfully and did not feel the pressure at all. The prices were reasonable and I received fair value for my trade in with out any fighting. The sales process went smoothly and I could not have asked for anything more. I was extremely satisfied and would highly recommend this dealership.

Terrible Service

by from Salem, ma |

Brought car in for service and charges exaggerated by $250!!!! Other VW dealer quoted less charge for labor than Kelly's!!!! Kept car for days, inconveniencing customer financially and physical car!!! Create unnecessary work to be done!! BE AWARE STAY AWAY from these consumer abusers, your finances will be drained by unnecessary work quoted to be done.... STAY AWAY !! BEWARE!!!!

July 1, 2014

Good afternoon, we are very sorry to hear about your experience. Our Service Manager Nick Irving would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you. Nick can be reached at 978-774-8000 or nirving@kellyauto.com.

Beautiful dealership

by from Lynn, MA |

This was my first experience buying a VW. I loved the dealership from the first minute I walked in. The receptionist was friendly and directed me to someone right away. The dealership was clean and very impressive. My sales associate, Max, was very friendly and knowledgeable. The whole buying experience was pleasant and I was not pressured in any way, not to mention the fact that I love the vehicle. When I needed help with something Max could not help me with, Brandon Kelly was there to answer questions and put my mind at ease. When I went back for my month checkup, I was again impressed by the cleanliness of the service area and the fact that everything is so organized (i.e., the board showing my appointment, who is working on the car, etc.). The service agent (I don't remember his name, sorry) was very helpful and friendly. Of course, I didn't spend any money on service, so my experience was even better!!! Overall, a wonderful experience, and I would recommend this Kelly dealership to anyone.

Good car buying experience!

by from Lynn Ma |

Everyone at the dealership was professional and never pushy. They were informative and friendly. I got a great deal on a car I love, without the usual hassle or aggravation. I never felt that they were being dishonest about anything, which isn't something you can always say about a car buying experience. I shopped for a month and looked at many makes of cars, and the Volkswagen was my best bet. George and Anthony were very helpful. I would highly recommend this dealership!

wasted my time despite specific instructions

by from Cambridge, MA |

I have been researching a used Volkswagen EOS. I contacted Kelly through the website, and exchanged emails over four days with Ryan, their internet salesperson. On Friday I indicated that the first day I could come by the dealership would be Sunday. I asked Ryan to please contact me if the vehicle sold on Saturday, as I had had several cars sold before I could get to dealers for a test drive (it being convertible season, they are flying out the door). Ryan and I exchanged another set of emails Saturday morning, and I reiterated that I did not want to drive 45 minutes for nothing. No word all day Saturday or Sunday am, and thus i left in time to arrive at the dealership when they opened at 11. The salesperson came over and told me it was sold on Saturday. I was furious, and asked him why I was not notified. The used car manager, Floyd, came over and immediately launched into the "I can get these cars all the time" speech. I told him under no circumstances would I give Kelly my business considering their attitude toward a specific request from a potential customer. He apologized for Ryan, and again reiterated that they would be happy to call me with any eos' coming in. He seemed surprised that I would not be interested in doing business with Kelly, as if it was no big deal to waste my time. I see that someone else did a review where they were actually sitting in the dealership as the car was sold despite them working out a deal for the specific car. So, it appears that Kelly has little respect for their customers. I would suggest to you that you not rely on anything they say about avaliability of a particular vehicle, and only work with Kelly if you are willing to buy a different vehicle than the one you wanted.

Superb service, straightforward, and respectful.

by from Melrose MA |

We highly recommend Anthony Belmonte at Kelly Volkswagen and the entire dealership. Anthony was very responsive, professional, and attentive to every detail. Never once did we feel any pressure, hear or see "salesy" tactics, from Anthony or anyone else at Kelly, and we trusted him, which is not always the case when one is car shopping. Anthony had a comprehensive knowledge of the car's features and safety aspects, how it compared to similar cars from other manufacturers, and clearly articulated those to us. The financing was handled by Brendan Kelly and his colleagues, and they secured a very competitive rate and did it quickly. We went to several other VW dealerships in the area. At one dealership north of Kelly, we did not get direct answers and were walking out the door before the sales folks disclosed information about VW incentives that we already knew were in place! In contrast, all of the discussions and negotiations with Kelly were handled in a good-faith and honest fashion. Overall, it was a very positive experience, and the dealearship itself is visually stunning, comfortable, and spotless. If you are buying a car, talk to Anthony!

Excellent Sales Team & Customer Service

by from Danvers, MA |

I recently leased a car through Kelly Volkswagen, which was my second vehicle with them over the past several years. They went above and beyond to create a plan that really fit my financial needs. After having disappointing experiences from other auto dealerships like Acura & Honda, it was Kelly VW that made it happen, twice! They stayed in communication with me over several months until we found the right car and plan! Their sales team was very transparent and honest, which really goes along way with customers. I've recommended Kelly Volkswagen to several friends and they also successfully purchased vehicles.

Absolutely the best Sales Experience ever!

by from Beverly, MA |

I have purchased several Jetta wagons from Kelly VW and overall the experience (both sales & service) has always been superlative. Recently I leased a new Jett TDI wagon, and the refinements VW made over the last few years have made a huge difference in comfort and performance. More importantly, Chris Listro, and the entire sales team (including Brendan Kelly) at Kelly VW made my new car experience stress free. They managed all the transition details within hours and I was in my new car in no time. Their facilities are one of the most dazzling and attractive automobile dealerships I have seen in the US! I recommend Kelly VW for Sales & Service without reservation.

Great Dealership and Sales Consultant

by from Lynn, MA |

I recently purchased a Jetta from Kelly Volkswagen in Danvers. My sales consultant was Steve Warren. Steve was very knowledgeable and very easy going. He really did make it easy!! the entire staff at Kelly Volkswagen was great. I had a great car buying experience, and would recommend Steve to anyone.

April 1, 2014

Thanks for your recommendation of Steve PistolMarkos! Steve is a great representative of ours at Kelly Volkswagen, and it is wonderful to hear he took care of you during your visit with us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and we hope you continue to enjoy the Jetta. Thank you PistolMarkos!