Link Ford Lincoln and RV

(4.0) 3 Reviews

2700 Decker Dr, Rice Lake, WI 54868

VERY Pushing with no straight up answers

by from Barron, WI |

I went there today looking to buy a car. I am very serious about buying I had contacted them before I got there and they had the car I wanted to test drive ready to go. I test drove it and really liked it it was just a little small but after the test drive I couldn't get a straight answer from them on the trade in value. As they could tell my hesitation about the size of the vehicle they seemed to get short with me and were very pushy to run a credit report when I had already told them I had my own financing. They are there to sell cars I understand but definitely not how I wanted to be treated, I'm not the kind of person to test drive one car and buy it today. I'm very disappointed I really did like the vehicle and would most likely have bought it if they would have just been straight up with me and showed me the numbers.

Great Dealership-- Great Selection!!!

by from Northern Wisconsin |

I had been "shopping" on cars.com for about 2 months--just looking around for that used car that would have everything I wanted including staying in my budget. (During this time, I had learned so much about used cars that I thought I should become a used car salesperson!:) I went out with my husband & son to test drive several cars at different dealerships in the area. I always tried to look at used cars that actually were a little over my budget with the hopes that the dealership would come down in price. Almost every single dealership I went to, would not "deal" at all. So, I see this beautiful used car on cars.com at Link Ford in Rice Lake and send them an email asking if they would come down in price. The salesman, Barry called in the morning and said, come on down to Link Ford and take the car for a test drive and we'll try hard to stay within your budget. We arrived at the dealership--And I took the car for a test drive and LOVED it...:) When my husband and I left the dealership with my new used car... I had to give our salesman, Barry a big HUG because I was so very happy that he and Link Ford went the extra mile to make sure I was a happy satified customer!!:) If you are reading my review... you should just take a little drive out to the dealership, the people are very friendly...and they have a great selection of new and used cars ,truck and RVs too!:) However, the big DEAL about Link Ford... is they put the word "DEAL" back into the word "DEALERSHIP"...:) (And PS, I do NOT work for Link Ford.... Wish I did...:):)

Link Ford Lincoln and RV responded to this review

November 19, 2011

Thats great. We are adding new specials and new pricing everyday to our great selection. It's always good to see that we can help someone out. If you see something but the price isn't on it our you want to give us the amount you'd want to pay, we are always glad to take a look and see if we can help you. It's a great way to start a morning by seeing someone take their time to talk about a great experience with one of our sales people.

Link Ford of Rice Lake

by from Rice Lake |

They had a huge selection of F150s for us to pick from. Our salesman Josh answered all of our questions and helped us buy our new F150 EcoBoost. We love it!!

Link Ford Lincoln and RV responded to this review

November 7, 2011

Wow, it's great to see that we can help people out like that. If there is anything else we can help anyone else out with, feel free to ask us via email at bestdeal@linkmotors.com. Feel free to check out our blog at linkford.blogspot.com