Wild West Auto Sales

Used 888-282-4096

Selling quality pre-owned cars, trucks, suv's for over 12 years

Summary of buying experience

by from Omaha, Ne |

I purchased a vehicle from Wild West Auto Sales. I had a good buying experience I'd like to share details about. First, this is a small company. The main benefit is speed. You look at a vehicle and negotiate a price on the spot. No massive lot to walk around, no young sales, guy and 30 minutes at a sales desk, no drawn out back and forth and visit by the sales manager. This is my style. I have a price I'm willing to pay and either the dealer can meet that price or they can't. I don't need 30min or more to figure that out. Also, you don't have to wait for the finance guy or be talked to abut add on's you probably don't want. Again, speed is key Since you are dealing with a small company, there are a few things you probably will not get. Wild West doesn't likely employ people to wash and details cars. They two guys doing all the other work do this. So you will get a clean car, but probably not as glossy and detailed as at a large sales shop. Also, the car probably will not have had a 100 point 200 point, 500 point maintenance check a bigger place offers. In my case, I had to add break fluid to the car and added all 3/4 of my jug of washer fluid but didn't fill it up. At a larger place, they will likely show you an inspection and repair work order. I believe the trade off is price. Wild West has lower overhead. no multi million dollar show room, lower advertising, etc... results in a lower cost to pay. What I also liked was that Wild West prepared all my financing paperwork before I showed up. When I went to pick up the vehicle, I signed at the min counter and drove off. It took about 15 minutes. I also found the guys I worked with to be polite and helpful, always available. My financing interest rate was very low. When you decide to buy a vehicle, check out Wild West. If you need to be made to feel special in a fancy showroom, it may not be the place for you, but you feel you can look at a car and from your view and a test drive decide it's worth buying, it can be a good, fast experience. I would buy again from them. Two honest guys making a living.

Auto Purchaser

by from Lincoln, Ne |

I purchased my 2004 SUV from the owner. He was respectful, knowledgeable, helpful and courteous.