Car Zone Motors

Car Zone Motors

9110 Clarkcrest St, Houston, TX 77063

Used 855-644-2284

Call us today to schedule your test drive!

Next used car, I'm going to Car Zone...

by from Houston, TX |

This has BY FAR been the best and most pleasing car shopping experience I have had since I have been on the hunt. I originally came in for a VW Jetta that I saw on the website. That changed very quickly. I agree with another customer that said Josephs lot is more of a car boutique! Every vehicle on this mans lot is well taken car. He does not sell something that he is not 100% confident in. From the beginning, the process was a breeze. Any questions or concerns, he took care of. Needless to say, I couldn't be happier with my VW Eos that I got from Car Zone! Thanks for everything, Joseph!

Just go to Car Zone Motors

by from Houston, TX |

I was looking for a Volvo XC90. I went to a number of dealers but most had beat-up cars that were in questionable shape. I found a used XC90 at Car Zone Motors that looked well-kept and ran well. Joseph and I agreed on some repairs [most of which he suggested] before delivery. In the process of repairing he told me he could not sell the car to me because it had the potential for expensive problems. He quickly found me another XC90 a year newer and with less miles. It drives well and was detailed to look practically new. Joseph is a delight to deal with. Start there on your search. If he doesn't have exactly what you want, tell him what you are looking for and he'll find one you'll like .

Great Place to purchase a vehicle!!!

by from Houston,TX |

I was searching for a gently used car with no true expectations. I figured I would have to travel to several different dealerships in the hope that at least one of them would have something worth purchasing. I hadn't expected that the very first dealership I'd visit would supply what I wanted including best value, best price and awesome customer service. I felt like family. My acura mdx is fantastic. Clean, great interior, and runs outstandingly. I recommend CarZone motors to anyone and everyone.

Great Service

by from Houston,Tx 77073 |

Has a first time buyer I had and awsome experiece,Joseph is a great person to do business with.

WE FINALLY GOT FINANCED!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from HOUSTON ,TX |

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BUY A CAR FOR OVER A YEAR AND NEVER GOT FINANCED SINCE I WAS (A GHOST) TO MOST CREDIT COMPANIES HE BENT OVER BACKWARDS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY ( FAMILY OF 5) IT WAS HARD BUT HE MANAGED TO FINANCE US AND GET A DECENT APR FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER .. EVEN AFTER WE CLOSED ON THE CAR WICH WAS A 2007 HONDA PILOT. JOSEPH HELPED US WITH OUR FINANCIAL PROBLEMS THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT WHEN WE BUY ANOTHER VEHICLE THIS IS THE PLACE WE WILL COME BACK TO .. P.S THE CAR LOOKED LIKE IT JUST CAME OUT OF THE FORD MANUFACTURE .

Great buying experience

by from Houston, Tx |

Joseph really takes car of his vehicles, they practically look brand new. I was searching for a nice Volvo XC90 throughout all of Houston, I even went to Austin to look at one. However, everywhere I went the SUV would be in bad shape. At Car Zone Motors I found a used XC90 that looked practically new, and at a way more affordable price than you will find anywhere else! If you are looking for a nice used vehicle at an affordable price, go to Car Zone Motors!

Awesome buying experience

by from Houston, TX |

This was my first buying experience and Joseph was very helpful. He was patient and understanding and I got a great deal!!! Best deal around town

Great customer service!!!

by from la porte, tx. |

Overall outstanding customer service. Very easy to deal with and provided great deals on very very clean used cars. If need be will definitely return for their business. Highly recommended.

A great experience!!

by from Houston, TX |

Car Zone Motors is a little place hidden away off of Westheimer. Do not be alarmed by its location or modest size. The owner, Joseph Karzoun (clever play on words for the title, right?) genuinely wants to sell you a quality vehicle and for you to have a stress-free buying experience. He sold me a 2010 Mazda 3 at a very good price, and even offered to take our 2001 Camry for a trade in when we mentioned that we had little hope for selling it (200,000 miles - yikes). Joseph was friendly and conversational. He clearly takes pride in running a good, reputable business. As we filled out the paper work, he made sure we understood how the trade-in process would work, how it would affect the sale, and exactly why we were signing each form. We sincerely appreciated his honesty and how highly he valued our peace of mind. I highly recommend Car Zone Motors! I have only praise for this growing business.

Refreshing

by from Dallas, Texas / San Miguel de Allende, GTO MX |

I recently (12/13) found this lot and committed to purchase a vehicle. I wrote the check but didn't take delivery until the next day. Joe had already deposited the check, which he asked me if he could do. My circumstances changed the next day but believe it or not, my bank had already paid the check. This was Friday. Joe met me on Saturday at his bank and took care of everything right then and there to my 100% satisfaction - no regrets or grief from him at all. It is refreshing to deal with a professional businessman and I hope to look him up next time I am in the market for a clean used vehicle.

The Best dealer that I have ever seen

by from Houston. TX |

I came from Kazakhstan. It was very tough to find right car and right price. I visited a numerous dealer in Houston and around of Houston. I have good engine and gear knowledge. I could not find any dealers who were able to answer my simple questions. Ultimately I have found right guy. His name is Joe. He was really good dealer. His awareness about car is excellent and prices for cars are not sky-high. I really appreciated his help and his patient.