Car Zone Motors

1102 Witte Rd, Houston, TX 77055

Used 866-471-1328 Used 866-471-1328

Honest,welcoming,nice dealer I've ever bought from

by from Austin, Texas |

Honestly it was a great pleasure and experience to deal with Joseph at Car Zone Motors. I have been dealing with him several times and I always leave very satisfied about my purchases. I am a very picky customer, and he always find a away to accommodate me with my needs and wants. What I like most about Joseph is that he takes the time to walk me through the car, go thru the carfax, and always get me the BEST PRICING on the market, and I meant this for real. I will definitely buy more cars from him in the future and had already recommended him to a bunch of my friends, family members, and co-workers. Joseph you ROCKS!

Car Zone Motors responded to this review

February 27, 2016

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS LOOKING FORWARD TO DEAL WITH YOU AGAIN

Fantastic

by from Houston, TX |

These guys were amazing. I messaged an inquiry in the evening and got a call back within minutes. The entire staff was friendly and helpful from the moment I walked on the lot. In the end, I was given a great deal on a car and couldn't be happier with my purchase. I know where my next car coming from without question. This is coming from someone who sold cars for many years. I wouldn't give this type of review to anyone who didn't truly deserve it.

Respectful, honest, low-pressure, with fair prices

by from Houston, TX |

Joseph is a class act! He was honest and helpful, without being pushy or over-bearing. He listened to what we wanted, and went above and beyond with his agreements. He was also very accessible, and made the usual stressful process of buying a car much more pleasant. I highly recommend Car Zone motors, and hope to purchase our next vehicle from this excellent business.

Great Car + Great Service = An Amazing Experience

by from Houston, TX |

If you are looking to get a great vehicle and great customer service, you MUST visit Car Zone Motors. My wife and I test drove several vehicles on our way to Car Zone Motors. Car Zone Motors vehicles were extremely clean and well maintained. We found a Honda Odyssey that was in better condition than others we had seen at other dealerships with the same mileage and year. We took it for a test drive without feeling like we were being rushed. When we returned, we were in love with the quality of the vehicle and could tell that this dealership only puts the best vehicles on their lot. Everyone was extremely polite and went above and beyond to help us be sure that this vehicle met our expectations. I never once felt pressured or hustled. I only have good things to say about this dealership from the vehicles condition to the trusting feeling we had with the entire staff. Please do yourself a favor and trust Car Zone Motors to get you into a vehicle that will be exactly what you wanted. A huge thank you goes out to the owner and staff of Car Zone Motors. Keep up the great work you do!!!

Blessed With My New Car!

by from Kingwood, Texas |

Joseph is a hands on professional and really shows the appreciation of your business, I think he its his passion to have a happy customer. He wasn't concerned about my deposit but more to the fact that I loved my car and it was perfect for me. I got approved thanks to him, My credit is okay but has HISTORY. I felt like I had a true friend and brother to help me get 2010 Audi. After test driving 11 Audi's of the same year and specification this was by far the most immaculate and perfect for me. Thank you Sir and I will see you for my next purchase or anyone in the hunt for a great used vehicle..

Just go to Car Zone Motors

by from Houston, TX |

I was looking for a Volvo XC90. I went to a number of dealers but most had beat-up cars that were in questionable shape. I found a used XC90 at Car Zone Motors that looked well-kept and ran well. Joseph and I agreed on some repairs [most of which he suggested] before delivery. In the process of repairing he told me he could not sell the car to me because it had the potential for expensive problems. He quickly found me another XC90 a year newer and with less miles. It drives well and was detailed to look practically new. Joseph is a delight to deal with. Start there on your search. If he doesn't have exactly what you want, tell him what you are looking for and he'll find one you'll like .

Great Place to purchase a vehicle!!!

by from Houston,TX |

I was searching for a gently used car with no true expectations. I figured I would have to travel to several different dealerships in the hope that at least one of them would have something worth purchasing. I hadn't expected that the very first dealership I'd visit would supply what I wanted including best value, best price and awesome customer service. I felt like family. My acura mdx is fantastic. Clean, great interior, and runs outstandingly. I recommend CarZone motors to anyone and everyone.

Great Service

by from Houston,Tx 77073 |

Has a first time buyer I had and awsome experiece,Joseph is a great person to do business with.

WE FINALLY GOT FINANCED!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from HOUSTON ,TX |

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BUY A CAR FOR OVER A YEAR AND NEVER GOT FINANCED SINCE I WAS (A GHOST) TO MOST CREDIT COMPANIES HE BENT OVER BACKWARDS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY ( FAMILY OF 5) IT WAS HARD BUT HE MANAGED TO FINANCE US AND GET A DECENT APR FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER .. EVEN AFTER WE CLOSED ON THE CAR WICH WAS A 2007 HONDA PILOT. JOSEPH HELPED US WITH OUR FINANCIAL PROBLEMS THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT WHEN WE BUY ANOTHER VEHICLE THIS IS THE PLACE WE WILL COME BACK TO .. P.S THE CAR LOOKED LIKE IT JUST CAME OUT OF THE FORD MANUFACTURE .

Great buying experience

by from Houston, Tx |

Joseph really takes car of his vehicles, they practically look brand new. I was searching for a nice Volvo XC90 throughout all of Houston, I even went to Austin to look at one. However, everywhere I went the SUV would be in bad shape. At Car Zone Motors I found a used XC90 that looked practically new, and at a way more affordable price than you will find anywhere else! If you are looking for a nice used vehicle at an affordable price, go to Car Zone Motors!