Car Zone Motors

9110 Clarkcrest St, Houston, TX 77063

Used 877-781-6238

Great customer service!!!

by from la porte, tx. |

Overall outstanding customer service. Very easy to deal with and provided great deals on very very clean used cars. If need be will definitely return for their business. Highly recommended.

A great experience!!

by from Houston, TX |

Car Zone Motors is a little place hidden away off of Westheimer. Do not be alarmed by its location or modest size. The owner, Joseph Karzoun (clever play on words for the title, right?) genuinely wants to sell you a quality vehicle and for you to have a stress-free buying experience. He sold me a 2010 Mazda 3 at a very good price, and even offered to take our 2001 Camry for a trade in when we mentioned that we had little hope for selling it (200,000 miles - yikes). Joseph was friendly and conversational. He clearly takes pride in running a good, reputable business. As we filled out the paper work, he made sure we understood how the trade-in process would work, how it would affect the sale, and exactly why we were signing each form. We sincerely appreciated his honesty and how highly he valued our peace of mind. I highly recommend Car Zone Motors! I have only praise for this growing business.

Refreshing

by from Dallas, Texas / San Miguel de Allende, GTO MX |

I recently (12/13) found this lot and committed to purchase a vehicle. I wrote the check but didn't take delivery until the next day. Joe had already deposited the check, which he asked me if he could do. My circumstances changed the next day but believe it or not, my bank had already paid the check. This was Friday. Joe met me on Saturday at his bank and took care of everything right then and there to my 100% satisfaction - no regrets or grief from him at all. It is refreshing to deal with a professional businessman and I hope to look him up next time I am in the market for a clean used vehicle.

The Best dealer that I have ever seen

by from Houston. TX |

I came from Kazakhstan. It was very tough to find right car and right price. I visited a numerous dealer in Houston and around of Houston. I have good engine and gear knowledge. I could not find any dealers who were able to answer my simple questions. Ultimately I have found right guy. His name is Joe. He was really good dealer. His awareness about car is excellent and prices for cars are not sky-high. I really appreciated his help and his patient.

Best car dealer in Houston by far!

by from Houston, TX |

Joseph is the man! I bought a 2008 BMW X-5 and it runs great! Could not believe the price and quality of all his vehicles. Very fair dealer and willing to work WITH you to balance needs & wants when it comes to choosing the right vehicle. No sales pressure at all either. Glad I found Car Zone Motors and Joseph!

AWESOME SERVICE

by from Houston, TX |

Joseph handled my whole vehicle buying experience from the very beginning. He handled everything immediately. We had to wait each week due to other reasons to buy this car from him and he was very patient for 3 weeks of this process with us. This is something that noone else would have done. He just relied on our word that we wanted this car. The car was fully inspected, and in great condition. He filled up the tank and we were out of there in less than 30 minutes. I would definitely buy another car from Joseph. I wouldn't go anywhere else! Thank you so much.

Highly recommended. Great personalized service.

by from Houston, TX |

I was shopping for a Volvo for my wife and i found what i was looking for at his lot. Joseph was really helpful and answered all my questions and gave me a lot of insight. He did everything we had asked him to do and was comfortable negotiating. This was my first time going to a small lot and i really liked it and I would recommend him to anyone. The whole process was transparent and easy. He has clean, high end cars and takes cares of his cars and customers personally. I wish him all the success in the future and he deserves it.

Impecable, honest, great to work with

by from Kingwood, TX |

We purchased a Mazda RX8 from Joseph, we were specifically in the market for this car and we found that he had one on hand. It was well priced, very clean. Joseph and his staff were great to work with, I highly recommend his dealership to anyone who id in the market for a car, he offers quality vehicles at very reasonable prices and excellent customer service.

Excellent Dealership

by from San Antonio, TX |

I rarely write reviews but we have to for Car Zone Motors. We shopped, haggled, and negotiated for 6 months using numerous Dealers in different cities, Auction Houses state/national, newspapers and Craigslist.org city/state/national. What we found with Joseph, at Car Zone, is that he only concentrates on finding the best conditioned cars on the market, He is then able to sell them at such low rates that larger companies can not even come close to his prices. I would consider his business to be a "Boutique" pre-owned dealer and can highly recommend his company.

Best service, Best Price!!!!

by from Houston, Tx |

I just recently purchased a used Lexus from Car Zone Motors and I couldn't be more happy. After extensive research this vehicle was the best in appearance, lowest miles and price. Joseph worked with us on payments so we could buy our dream car. I have had the car for 3 months now and she still purrrs like a kitten, no problems what so ever. Plus, on our last payment date, Joesph changed the oil and cleaned our car for free. This has been the BEST experience in car buying. Don't let the location or size (rather small) of this dealership give you the wrong impression. Car Zone only purchases top of the line vehicles that have been very well maintained. We will be coming back for our next car purchase. Thanks Joseph!! BEST SERVICE & QUALITY!

Best service, Best Price!!!!

by from Houston, Tx |

I recently purchased a Lexus from this dealership. After extensive research, CarZone Motors not only had the best looking car with the lowest miles in my price range, but also had the cheapest price compared to all others in the Houston area. I've had my car for 6 months now and it still purrs like a kitten, absolutely no problems, plus Joseph changed my oil for free on the day of my last payment. Don't let the location or the size (rather small) of this dealership give you the wrong impression, CarZone Motors is AMAZING. I can't say enough good things about my experience with them. We know exactly where to come for our next car! Thanks, Joseph!