Huber Automotive

11102 West Dodge Road, Omaha, NE 68154

New 888-701-0224
Used 877-264-9587
Service 866-424-6298

Chevys the Best Way, Under the Expressway!

by from Omaha, NE |

This is the second car i have purchased from Huber. Both Experiences where fantastic. The only dealership that actually listened to what I wanted and made suggestions based on my situation. The worked with me to make a tough deal work. The gave me a fair value for my trade. I work in customer service and the most important thing to me is that every customer experience is great. Huber meet that with both of purchases. After the first purchase I even referred my parents and they had a wonderful experience as well.

August 7, 2012

Thank you for the great review. We try to make every experience a good one and I am happy to hear that you, and your parents, were no exception. Enjoy the new car!

Used Vehicle Purchase

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

We drove to Omaha from Eastern Iowa to visit some friends and look at a Jeep Grand Cherokee that Huber's had on their used lot. The entire experience from start to finish was superb. A no pressure environment with very professional staff and facilities. We came in with a check but their finance department got us a better interest rate and saved us even more money. While finishing the paperwork a professional detail was done to the car, and we were in and out of there in about an hour. Top notch dealer!

Great dealer!

by from Lincoln, NE |

Good dealer! Good car! I buy a certified used car from huber. It cheaper than other dealer and they have a good service. I will recommend this dealer to my friend. I lived in Lincoln. They even send a man to come to my house and help me.

Fast response!

by from Omaha Nebraska |

Even though I wasn't able to purchase my car from there, their response from cars.com was prompt and I wasn't pressured into buying a different car. They respected my desire to purchase a specific car. Thanks

A++ all around!

by from Omaha, NE |

My experience with Huber Automotive in Omaha, NE began online. The website allowed me to compare vehicles and see details on the vehicle I was most interested in. I then spoke with Regan Fry in the online marketing department who was able to give me even more details on the 2011 Equinox as well as some of the things other buyers had to say about the Equinox. He then suggested that I give him some time to work with others at Huber to find me the best deal possible. He checked the aperson a weekly basis, keeping me updated. Once we found what we believed was the best deal, he set up a time for me to meet with Falon Pfeifer in sales. Falon toured the Equinox with me and took me for a test drive. She suggested that I laywith all of the features both as a driver and passenger. Falon like Regan was extremely knowledgeable of the in and out of the car. After I had decided on the Equinox, Falon sat down to determine the price on the car after all discounts. We then spoke with Terry Csipkes who fought for 45 minutes to get me a lower interest rate than my bank had offered. This lowered the monthly payment significantly enough that I was able to ull the triggerto purchase my car. My overall experience with Huber was beyond positive. I have had my Equinox for a year and a half now with no problems. I have interacted with the service department for my routine maintenance and have had an extremely positive experience with them as well. I also receive special offers and discounts on routine maintenance online and through the mail. I would not hesitate to recommend Huber Automotive to a friend, family member or colleague.

June 9, 2012

Thank you for your excellent review. I will pass along the kind words to those individuals you mentioned as I know they will appreciate it. Hope you continue to enjoy your Equinox!

by from Omaha, Ne |

I would like to thank you for making our recent purchase of the Chevy Cruze an enjoyable experience. My husband and I were so impressed with your professionalism and respect that you showed to us. We will recommend you to all of our family and friends.

June 5, 2012

We are glad we could make your car purchase an enjoyable experience. Thank you for your great review and enjoy your new Chevy Cruze!

It's great

by from Omaha, NE |

I have been dealing with Huber Chevrolet for almost 5 years! I purchased my car here and they were very friendly and helpful. I come back for all my needs, like oil changes, rotations and repairs. They have all of your records and the process is always quick. I recommend this dealership for your car needs.

January 8, 2012

Catherine, thank you for the great review! We are always happy to help. Hope you come back for all your needs for the next 5 years and then some!

by from Omaha, NE |

Service was fast and courteous. I packed a lunch thinking I would be there for hours, but my vehicle was finished before I could finish my lunch!

March 17, 2012

Thank you for the review. We are always happy to hear about our customers great experiences!

Best Ever

by from Beatrice, Nebraska |

I would highly recommend Huber Automotive to anyone looking to buy a new or used car. The people there are friendly, courteous,and very knowledgable. They attended to my special needs and made me feel at home at the dealership.

November 22, 2011

Thank you for the recommendation! We are glad we could make you feel comfortable while shopping and purchasing a vehicle.

Great Job

by from Arlington, NE |

I was just looking for a used car since mine recently stopped working and the people here were really good at finding me a used car that fit into my budget.

October 1, 2011

Thank you Kayla for the great review. We are glad that we could help find a vehicle that worked for you. Don't forget no appointment necessary for oil changes and FREE loaner cars available with scheduled appointment.