Lexus of Omaha

13025 W Dodge Rd, Omaha, NE 68154

New 888-809-6282
Used 888-618-3648
Service 888-895-8028

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience

Treat you like a person and not just a sale

by from Omaha, NE |

Sales person Mike Kraft was very helpful and was glad to answer any questions that I had. There were no high pressure sales tactics used. This is my 2nd Lexus purchase and I plan on going back again when my LS-400 dies. 275k and still running!! What does that tell you about the brand. The quality of Lexus sells itself as far as I am concerned. The sales staff is a cut above.

February 3, 2012

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Thanks for recognizing Mike and how helpful he was in answering your questions. He is a great asset to our staff along with the rest of our sales team. Hope you are enjoying your Lexus LS-400, and we would love to give you a free oil change at 300k! Thank you, Rob Mueting, General Manager

My first experience with Lexus

by from Elkhorn, NE |

Wasn't sure I would purchase a Lexus going on but I got hooked on the vehicle and the caliber of sales and service staff. I highly recommend working with Julia Stephenson, she doesn't fit the car sales stereotype many of us have. She made what can be a tedious process fun. Everyone was courteous and I look forward to having my new RX 50 serviced there for many years to come. As for the vehicle itself I think I'm in love.

I found my new car home

by from Omaha, NE |

Had a great experience - no pressure, so comfortable it was like working with friends. And ended up feeling like working with family. I've cringed at do the 'back and forth' deal with the salesperson and the 'back room manager' many times, but this is the first time it was actually enjoyable. And ended up fair and we're happy.

November 20, 2014

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our team here at Lexus of Omaha. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal and it's always great to hear from our happy customers like you. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with additional automotive needs you might have. Thank you, Rob Mueting, General Manager.

Great Sales person, great service.

by from Omaha, Ne |

My wife and I just purchased a previously owned Lexus RX. We had the fortune to work with salesperson Julia Stephenson. From the beginning Julia was friendly and courteous. She made us feel comfortable and when we explained our reasons for a newer vehicle she showed us several vehicles. Since this would be my wife's primary vehicle she took time in explaining the differences between her older vehicle and the newer ones. Once we selected her newer RX Julia stayed late on a cold evening transferring our stuff from the old vehicle into our newer RX, while we worked with Larry Vondra in finance. When we were done Julia had our RX ready and waiting for us. After a few instructions on the newer equipment, we were on our way. It is a pleasure to do business with Lexus of Omaha, and to have the opportunity to have great people like Julia and Larry assisting us.

November 21, 2014

I want to personally thank you for your business, and your kind words! Julia takes the time to listen to her customers wants and needs so she can make sure they get the best deal on a the perfect vehicle for their needs and budget. I have no doubt that you will enjoy your new RX. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with future sales of service needs. Thank you for your business and positive feedback, Rob Mueting, General Manager.

A long trip, but worth it

by from Lima, Ohio |

I'd like to thank both Pat Wallace and Luke Janning for making the purchase of my wife's 2009 RX 350 a real pleasure. After looking for a specific year/color/trim combination for some time, I located the vehicle at Lexus of Omaha via the internet and contacted the dealership. Pat was very helpful in locating and forwarding all the information concerning the car's service history, and went the extra mile in addressing some concerns I had regarding certain recall items, making sure that the work had been performed as needed. Residing in Ohio, I flew out to Omaha and was met at the airport by Luke, a very courteous and pleasant young man who then went over the vehicle with me after I had the opportunity to inspect it thoroughly. (I'm not sure how many potential Lexus buyers crawl underneath the vehicles with a flashlight, but they put up with me nonetheless, and the polished marble floors were a decided improvement over the usual garage floor). After deciding to purchase the vehicle I met with Larry Vondra in the finance department, who also proved to be very pleasant, where I was offered a number of optional warranties. Larry was able to customize a warranty plan that met my needs, explaining the different coverages and the pros and cons of each. The rest of the financial transaction went smoothly and in a professional manner. Lexus of Omaha certainly met and exceeded my expectations, and while I may never have the need to travel 700+ miles to purchase a car again, I can recommend this dealership to anyone without reservation.

October 8, 2014

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and show you how we value our customers. We want our customers to feel comfortable from the moment they walk through our door and I am pleased to hear that we were able to take such great care of you. I have every confidence that your wife will enjoy her RX 350. It is an great drive. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you with future sales or service needs. Thank you, Rob Mueting, General Manager.

Great people and great service

by from Omaha, NE |

I recently purchased an RX350 from Lexus of Omaha and I was amazed by the experience. I worked with sales person Tony Zappia who was professional and honest. Tony was patient the entire time and was more interested in me getting the right car than making a sale. He was completely honest on the process and cost - there were no surprises. I would recommend Tony and Lexus of Omaha to anyone who wants an honest car-buying experience. I am completely satisfied and will go back when I next buy a car.

September 8, 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your satisfaction with our team here at Lexus of Omaha. It was a pleasure working with you and I am happy that were able to make your car shopping experience both pleasant and easy for you. Tony has been an essential part of our team for quite some time and it's always great to hear that he was able to get you a great deal on your new Lexus RX350. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you, Rob Mueting, General Manager.

Fantastic Service-Above and Beyond

by from Columbus, NE |

I recently went to Lexus of Omaha and spoke to Scott Schubert about getting a very specific used car in my price range. Scott went above and beyond in tracking down a vehicle and even calling me to let me know when it was being traded in! Not only that, but he arranged to have the car delivered to Wyoming and the trade-in taken at that time. Exceptional service. Scott is a great salesman to deal with, and Lexus of Omaha is a fantastic company to buy a car from.

August 14, 2014

I want to thank you for the kind words and positive feedback. At Lexus of Omaha. Scott does a great job of listening to the wants and needs of his customers to find the best vehicle that matches their requirements and price range. It was not a problem to have the vehicle delivered, we were glad to do it. We appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and I hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many miles and many years. Thank you, Rob Mueting, General Manager.

Love my new Lexus CT

by from Ankeny Iowa |

The whole process of buying a car from Lexus of Omaha was easy. Pat Wallace the salesman was very patient and we were able to make a deal with no high pressure. We found our car on Cars.com and drove out made the trade and were back home in no time.. Great to do business with.

April 21, 2014

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your recent experience with us at Lexus of Omaha. Pat has been with us for a while and I am happy to hear that he was able to be patient with you, and make sure you were comfortable throughout your shopping experience. I hope you are enjoying your new car! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with your future sales, or service needs. Thank you, Rob Mueting, General Manager.

Great staff! An easy car buying experience.

by from Hickory, NC |

I had the pleasure of doing business with Lexus of Omaha from about 1100 miles away. Both Tony Zappia and Ryan Maher were more than professional, always available and went out of their way to provide outstanding service. Lexus dealerships are the best when it comes to service and satisfaction. Lexus of Omaha is no different! Thanks for the great service.

April 1, 2014

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your experience with us and others at Lexus of Omaha. We take great pride in our customer services and I am very pleased to hear that Tony and Ryan were able to provide you with professional services, and were able to answer your questions. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years to come! Thank you, Rob Mueting, General Manager.

My 2010 RX is better than my last 2001 RX!

by from Omaha, NE |

I could not be more complementary. The salesperson was very helpful. The used car manager, Fred Rand, was knowledgeable, fair and personable. A great team.

May 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share you satisfaction with us at Lexus of Omaha. We take customer satisfaction very seriously and I am pleased to hear that Fred was able to take such great care of you. We wish you many years in your new 2010 Lexus RX and look forward to working with you some more in the future for any additional sales, or service needs you may have. Thank you-Rob Mueting, General Manager.

RE: Questionable Service after Sale

by from Omaha, NE |

Since Cars.com will not retract a review that I left from before or correct a double posting, I am posting a revision to the one I left before about Lexus of Omaha. I received a very nice call from my salesperson and after speaking with him they regained my trust in Lexus of Omaha. I would highly recommend Jeff Bahnsen for any vehicle needs.

February 13, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to update your review and share your experience with others. Your satisfaction is very important to us and I am happy to hear that Jeff was able to regain your trust. Please do not hesitate to contact Jeff or myself for any additional help in the future for any sales or service needs you might have. Thanks, Rob Mueting, General Manager