Ryan Ford

3796 I-10 Frontage Rd, Sealy, TX 77474

I recommend Ryan Ford and Steve Fox.

by from Carrollton, Tx |

I was interested in a 2014 Escape. Last week my brother bought a truck from Steve Fox at Ryan Ford. Brother said I would like him. Sure enough Mr. Fox is my kind of salesman. He is low key, respectful and the price is right. No big pressure. In addition he seems to really enjoy explaining the bells and whistles.

Super Experience - So happy with my Explorer

by from Houston, Texas |

I had planned to shop around for my vehicle, if only to know at the end that I had seen all that I could before making a purchase. Ryan Ford was the furthest out from me but ended up being my first and last stop. I couldn't be happier. Westley McKeehan took a great deal of time, exerted absolutely no pressure, offered ideas based on feedback I gave on various vehicles but never made me feel like it was about his sale instead of my vehicle. I had an out-of-the-norm requirement and rather than trying to move me off of it Westley was respectful of it and found exactly the vehicle I wanted - before I was even sure what that was. The highest praise I can offer is that after I walked out and in the days following I have had no doubts about my decision - I feel I had all the information and made a great decision - all with Westley's help. Hernan was also great during the finance process. He took the time necessary to answer all my questions and explain the practical effects of terms and options.

Mike Mueller

by from Bellville, Texas |

Wesley was an excellent salesperson and I highly recommend him.

My Dodge Truck

by from Bellville Tex |

Great Sales person and manager and great finance person,,,,I would give them an A+

Very Happy Ryan Ford Customers!!!!!

by from Katy TX |

Purchased our new 2014 Ford Escape Titanium and couldn't be happier with the car or the dealership (Ryan Ford) in Sealy Texas. Everyone was super friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend them to a friend. thank you Westley and the entire team for such an awesome experience!!!

Very happy customer

by from Katy, TX |

This is our very first, new car purchase and we're very satisfied with the service we received at Ryan Ford. Our sales associate, Westley McKeehan, was very helpful and informative about the vehicle we were interested in. The finance manager was also able to give us a great finance rate and included the bumper to bumper warranty for a great price. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone searching for their next car.

You just cant beat Ryan Ford

by from Sealy, Tx. |

I bought a vehicle from Ryan Ford and the experience that Westley and the other gave me were second to non. I would not go anywhere else.

clean and friendly

by from Houston, TX |

This company guarantees that you can drive off their lot with a vehicle regardless of credit and amount of down payment and that is absolutely true. We would recommend to anyone! Their staff was very friendly and professional, Westley, our salesman went out of his way to get us there best deal possible.

Great service with no pressure

by from Katy, Tx |

Was really a good buying experience with no pressure and awesome service. Westley made it easy and got me the truck I wanted for the best value.

My sales person Westley

by from Hempstead, Texas |

I drove in not knowing what i wanted and met Westley who helped me find the right truck, he was very informative on the products. Was a great experience!!!