Ryan Ford

3796 I-10 Frontage Rd, Sealy, TX 77474

New 888-718-5027 New 888-718-5027
Used 888-718-4417 Used 888-718-4417
Service 888-718-5581 Service 888-718-5581

Located 15 Minutes West of Katy!

Absolutely Awesome Dealership and Experience!!!

by from Hockley, Texas |

My husband and I spent 3 weeks looking for my son a good used truck. We arrived at Ryan Ford with a truck picked out at another dealership but when we got there, it was no comparison! The selection and condition of the vehicles were the best we had seen. Derrick, our salesman, was AWESOME and so very patient with our decision making! Hernan in finance was the nicest and most knowledgable man! I cannot THANK YOU guys enough for making our purchase the most enjoyable experience we have been through with a car dealership. We will definitely be back soon to purchase another vehicle for our daughter! You have customers for life!

February 6, 2016

Lisa--Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for becoming Ryan Ford customers for life! Derrick and Hernan are extraordinary and we're glad they could give you the most enjoyable car buying experience y'all have ever had. We work hard to fully satisfy our customers, keep our lot in pristine shape, and build strong relationships and we're happy you see that. See you soon!

New Truck Purchase

by from Tomball TX |

I bought a 2016 F250 Lariat from Sabrena Torres and it was a pleasant experience. I was treated like family and got a great deal! The whole Ryan Ford team made it easy. Sabrena got me a great deal and made sure I was happy. Hernan Garcia was very helpful in Finance and did an excellent job. I recommend Ryan Ford for the best buyer experience.

May 4, 2016

Tim H--Thank you for your recommendations and for your generous words about Sabrena and Hernan! We're so happy to read that we could give you the best buying experience and that you enjoyed every single aspect of it. Enjoy your new F-250 and consider letting our Service Department take care of it!

Excellent service

by from Houston Tx |

Great service on my F150, mustangs, Fiesta ST, and Focus. Brad Zook is very helpful and makes sure my cars are in top shape. I drive 52 miles to have my vehicles serviced at Ryan Ford. It is worth the drive. They have loaner cars too. That makes it easy for me to get to work. I will be back and recommend them.

May 4, 2016

Tim Hahn--Thank you for sharing your experiences, for your travels, and for your loyal business! Brad does great work and does all he can to make sure your experience is as simple and stress-free as it can be for you. Our entire team genuinely appreciates your consistency and hopes that you remain a Ryan Ford customer for life! Enjoy your vehicles and have a wonderful day!

THANK YOU!

by from Sealy,TX |

Sabrena and Fred are so helpful! I've gone to Sabrena the past couple years and I won't go anywhere else now! They got me a brand new titanium Ford Escape within a couple hours! They made things fun, easy and stress free!

May 4, 2016

Megan--That's awesome! Sabrena and Fred are wonderful associates who will go out of their way to help you find what you want and need. Our entire team loves reading that we could make your experience here fun, easy, and stress-free because that is what we strive for. We hope you enjoy your new Ford Escape Titanium and that you come back to see us again soon!

"Low Hassle Dealership"

by from Richmond, TX |

Submitted an online request/interest in a particular vehicle- White King Ranch Expedition. Colton Martin came back to me with two vehicles. We discussed my trade in numerous times before I even went to the dealership as I was only going to make one trip there. Got there at 4:30 PM and left there at 8:00 PM with my new Expedition and financing complete. Colton Martin did a great job getting me the trade in value I wanted for my SUV and Fred Brown took care of the financing/paper work in record time. Both were great to deal with. My husband loves the new ride!!!

April 29, 2016

Texas1--What a wonderful review to read! Colton and Fred are attentive and helpful associates and we're glad you enjoyed your time with them! Our entire team here at Ryan Ford takes your travels and your time into high consideration because we want your car buying experience to be worthwhile and easy as it should be. We hope you and your husband continue to enjoy your new Expedition and that you try out our Service Department!

Go to Ryan, It's worth the drive!!!

by from Houston Tx |

I don?t normally leave reviews, but I have to say I was totally caught off guard by the service I received from Curtis at Ryan Ford. I was doing my research through USAA and accidently hit send. I didn?t know I was going to be inundated with salesmen telling me they were the best, the lowest and no one would beat their price. The first call I received was from Curtis, and he said he was the USAA buying coordinator. He told me he would assist me in the process of buying my new truck. Being skeptical, as I always am with all my vehicle purchases, he asked me what I was interested in. I gave him the specs of the truck I wanted. He said he would find me one as close as possible and email me a quote. A couple of hours later he sent a quote, and told me that it wasn?t exactly what I wanted but proceeded to explain the differences. I told him that I didn?t need a couple options that were on that one but I did need the max trailer tow. After he explained the differences between max trailer tow and regular trailer tow, I realized that max trailer tow wasn?t necessary. The price he gave me was a little higher than comparable trucks advertised at other stores. He told me he had been at Ryan for almost 5 years and he worked there because they don?t play games. That the price he gave me would be the price. Still being the skeptic I am, I checked out another store on the north side of Houston. I actually went to the store and found a truck that was close to what I wanted. I asked the salesman how much it would be and he asked me what my budget was. I told him I didn?t have a budget that I was preapproved through USAA. He said everyone has a budget and the price really didn?t matter. What mattered was the monthly payment. I told him again, basically I was paying cash because I would be writing a check from USAA. After being there for about 3 hours, I left frustrated because I never even got a drive out price. I called Curtis the next day to verify the price he had given me. He gave me the same price he had when we first started. I set an appointment to meet him and pick up my new truck. I arrived about 30 minutes late but he had everything ready for me. Once I got in the business office Hernan was explaining all my options. I had a lot of questions and he took the time to explain everything to me. By the time I left he got me a rate that was comparable to what I had, and I ended up going with their financing. All in all, the best experience I have ever had in buying a car. I am 72 years old and have bought a lot of vehicles. If you?re thinking that Ryan Ford is too far away, I spent less time there, including drive time than the other Ford dealer I went to. Great salesman, great dealership, great experience. Thank you Ryan Ford. I will be back.

April 24, 2016

Charley l--What a wonderful review to read! Here at Ryan Ford, the way we do our business plus our phenomenal team of professionals is what sets us apart from the rest. Curtis is an extremely knowledgeable, hard-working, and diligent associate and we're glad you enjoyed your time with him. From our entire team, we thank you for sharing your experience, for your travels, and for already making plans to return! We hope you become a Ryan Ford customer for life because we will never let you down. See you soon!

Great Dealership and salesman

by from Houston, TX |

Great dealership. Great salesmen. We purchased a used truck a few years ago and love it. Mark Jones was our salesman then. We purchased a new truck with Steve Fox. Both were excellent, personable salesman. The finance person, Hernan Garcia was also a great person to work with. We have also brought vehicles in for service and received excellent customer service even while going through the renovations of the dealership. GREAT PEOPLE all around.

April 17, 2016

Connie--What a wonderful review to read! Mark, Steve, and Hernan are phenomenal associates and the rest of our team is successful because we all genuinely love satisfying and helping our customers. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and that you come back and see us again soon!

ANOTHER GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Spring, TX |

Buying my car from Steve Fox was a pleasurable experience and now having the oil change and everything checked out after driving so many miles, was another pleasurable experience. KYLE TEMPLET, the Service Advisor, was absolutely the BEST! Explained everything, went over everything and didn't mind all my questions. Then kept asking me if there was anything else he could help me with!!!! Very congenial! I drove 1 hour and 40 mins to have it done the right way, and I will do it again!!! The price for ALL the stuff they did and checked was amazing. Just for an Oil change at some places is $30! I was so pleased with their price! I need to say THANK YOU to the person that actually did the 'hands on' It drove great!!!! Now I can take my trip to Chicago!

April 13, 2016

Grimes--That's awesome! We're very happy to read that every aspect of your service experience with us was perfect and that you truly enjoyed your time with Kyle! It's great you appreciate the work the technicians put in too. We genuinely thank you for your travels and for all your generous words. Drive safely to Chicago and visit us again soon!

Easy and Honest

by from Angleton Texas |

Great experience purchasing my new F150! I was just kicking tires on new trucks when Colton at Ryan Ford stepped up and actually found me the deal that moved me to purchase. Other dealerships I visited made half hearted attempts but didn't seem to really want to work with me on a vehicle.

April 9, 2016

Bert--That's incredible! Colton is a very committed associate who truly cares about getting you into the right vehicle and making sure you have a good experience through it all. From all of us at Ryan Ford, we thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and hope to see you again soon! Check out our Service Department!

Ryan Ford is the dealership you can trust!

by from Abilene, Texas |

Ryan Ford is the dealership you can trust! I live in Abilene, Texas, but our recent vehicle purchase was all the way down in Sealy, Texas. The person that helped us with our pre-owned vehicle was Sabrena Torres. She was such a trooper. We were late arriving from out of town, but when we finally made it to the dealership, she was all smiles and had everything ready for us. It was the smoothest purchase I had ever experienced. A while after we were back at home enjoying our vehicle, we started having problems with the AC. We had purchased a service plan, so when we took it to our local dealer for repair, we hoped the service plan would cover the cost. We were told that it would not be covered. We decided to call Sabrena at Ryan Ford to see if there was anything they could do. After a few hours, they let us know that they were willing to do all of the repairs at no cost to us. The problem then became that our local dealership had already started fixing the problem. When I let Sabrena know this, Ryan Ford worked their magic and got the entire repair covered. Thanks Ryan Ford for going the extra mile in service. We will be buying our next vehicle from these fine people.

April 6, 2016

Jdstewart0117--Why thank you! It's fantastic that your buying experience went so smoothly and that afterwards, we could continue to help and find a solution to your problem. We genuinely thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, for your travels, and for your future plans to come back! We look forward to your next visit and if there is anything more we can assist you with, don't hesitate to reach out. Have a great day!