Carlisle Pike Preowned

Used 866-375-7316

Division of Sun Motor Cars

Excellent car buying experience

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I have never been treated better by any car dealer - new or used. Eric and John were committed to my satisfaction. It was clear they knew this was the car I wanted. I wasn't pressured. There were no hidden or unexpected fees. The price-point on the car was clear (the internet helps out with that). I drove the car home that same day. After having the car a couple of days, I noticed a few minor issues with the vehicle that could have been dismissed as minor wear and tear. However, Eric and John took my concerns seriously. Those items were professionally repaired and taken care of well beyond my expectations.

Great Experience

by from Carlisle, PA |

We recently purchased a car from Charles at Carlisle Pike Pre-Owned and were very impressed with his knowledge on not only the vehicle that we purchased but the entire inventory. I say that because when we arrived at the lot we were not sure which vehicle would meet our needs but Charles took the time to answer all questions and gave us the information needed to make our decision.

Carlisle Pike Preowned responded to this review

October 21, 2013

KevIn, Thank you for taking the time to review Carlisle Pike Pre Owned. I am always happy to answer any questions you may have. We are very glad we were able to help you in finding the right vehicle to fit your needs! If there is anything I can help with in the future feel free to stop in or give me a call. Thank you, Charles

Great Cars

by from Nebraska |

Carlisle Pike Preowned was very communicative and accommodating. About all I can ask for as an out of state buyer. They had the car I had been searching for but couldn't make it into town immediately. We were able to agree on price and arrangements quickly and the transaction went great. Car is in awesome condition as well.

Carlisle Pike Preowned responded to this review

October 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Carlisle Pike Preowned. We are very glad we were able to assist you in finding the right vehicle. If there is ever anything else we can help with in the future please feel free to contact. Charles