Premier Motorcars

Premier Motorcars

4927 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44134

Used 888-429-0124

Out of state car buyer (WORTH THE DRIVE!)

by from pittsburgh, PA |

I am from PA and happened to find a car in Cleveland while browsing the internet. I really liked the car and the price enticed me to give the dealership a call. I had the opportunity to speak directly to the owner of Premier and he was able to answer any questions I had. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in. I started to ask more questions about any other cars that he thought I would like based on my needs and budget and to my surprise he actually suggested several less expensive cars for me. This shocked me because I had always heard mixed reviews on used car dealers and if anything, I would think he would've tried to up-sell me on something. I ended up making the 3 hour drive from PA to pick up my car. The car looked as if it had come right out of the showroom--freshly washed and spotless interior. It was raining that day and I made a comment about not wanting to take such a clean looking car out in the rain and the dealer said I was welcome to bring it back any time for detailed cleaning. Being that I am from PA I know I know it is not likely that I will be making the drive for a car wash but it was a very nice gesture and a great note to end on. I will tell my family and friends about Premier Motorcars and I will be back for sure.

Very Happy Customer

by from Westlake, Ohio |

Excellent experience with this dealer, they are all very friendly and try to please to the very last detail. They were very quick to respond to every concern, even after I had the car for a while. I will always go to Premier and urge everyone I know to go to them. They are real and down to earth!

Don't buy from these clowns

by from De Forest, WI |

I talked to John about buying a Maxima he had online. I should have been suspicious when he wouldn't put anything in writing. I flew down to Cleveland, and did a quick test drive of the car, and it seemed alright, but after I bought the vehicle and driving home about 100 miles later the check engine light went on, and I could smell oil. Come to find out the idiots couldn't put the engine back together correctly, as a gasket was leaking. Along with that they put a wrong part in the engine. IF YOU BUY A CAR FROM THEM, HAVE A MECHANIC CHECK IT OVER FIRST!!!

Wasted an entire day and $200

by from Cleveland, Oh |

Was searching for a used car, and found the perfect skylark at their lot, after discussing the car over the phone and being assured that everything on the car was fine, after taking a long bus ride up here we find out that the brake lights, turn signals, and hazard lights don't work, checked fuses, all fine, "John" one of the people who worked there was very rude to me and said "what do u want me to do" so now my father and I are renting a car about to take the 5 hour journey back, Thank u Premier motor cars for wasting our time and money

Pennsylvania van buyer

by from Pittsburgh PA |

Found a newer low mileage van on line we were looking for. I called back twice and made a deal over the phone and they found the financing for me. Laura was kind enough to meet us after hours knowing we had a 2.5 hour drive. I carefully looked over the entire vehicle and found that it was what they described to me over the phone in excellent order. I would consider using them in the future knowing that they were honest, easy to deal with and accommodating to my schedule. Very pleased, Dwayne G

Bought a 2010 Camry

by from North Olmsted, OH |

Laura and John were very helpful. Great car with a great price!!!! Recommending to family and friends. Will definitely be back when another car is needed.

Sold Van Out From Under Me

by from Waverly, Ohio |

Found a work van online with them that was equiped the way I desired. Not many around. Talked twice on the phone and agreed to a price and pick-up time which was a three and a half hour drive away. Received a call from them the night before and they had sold the van to someone else. NOT HAPPY!!

Premier Motorcars responded to this review

May 6, 2013

Dear Valued Customer, We greatly appreciate your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please understand that as part of our dealership's policy we are unable to hold vehicles for potential customers without a down-payment. At Premier Motorcars we pride ourselves on customer service. We have several other work vans available and would be more than happy to find another one that would fit all your needs. Please give us a call at 888-429-0124. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have the opportunity to earn your business.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from 44129 |

I had just been in an accident which totalled my car. Started looking around and found a "Fresh" trade at Premier Motorcars. The 2006 Mitsubishi was in great shape, and the price was right. Needed a minor repair which was fixed prior to my picking up the vehicle. Everyone there was extremely nice and made me feel at home. Overall they turned a bad situation into a good one, with having a reasonably priced car for me after a horrible accident. Would buy from them again.

Buying 1st car for my son

by from 44130 |

I had a wonderful experience when purchasing a vehicle for my son. Great people to deal with. Price was right and the Lexus has not given us any problems at all. Would definately recommend this dealer and will buy there again when I am in need of another vehicle.