Nationwide Kia

New 866-769-8652
Used 866-763-5898
Service 866-203-2771

Your Exclusive Dealership For Life

Company is holding warranty money

by from Pasadena, MD |

This company is discriminating against a women by holding my warranty refund from me. I called to cancel the warranty in January which they did not due. A couple months later, I follow up and they want to cancel at the later date. Even though I told them multiple times that I have left messages in January to cancel this and return pro-rated refund. I am still battling this because I got a call from a Kathy who told me she would make this right, she is sorry and she swears up and down that she will return my call. I never got that call and assume she spoke with the owner...John Shapher or Shaffer (something along those lines), who in return told her not to deal with me. I have left messages for him as well. If that is not discrimination, I don't know what is. I have a witness by me at all times when I call them, months of call logs and paper work. I asked a month ago for them to simply send me my warranty paperwork and never received it to this date.

Very Pleased

by from Lutherville-Timonium,MD |

Great experience -- everyone was friendly and helpful.

Good Service

by from Lutherville-Timonium,MD  |

Great experience here and a great car. Thank you so very much!

Good Service

by from Lutherville-Timonium,MD  |

it was a pleasure to deal with the salesman...............................

Happy Rio Owner

by from Baltimore, MD |

I bought my first car ever from Nationwide kia based on my friends suggestion about this place. I got a 2013 Rio in the middle of July. My sales person was Mike. My overall experience was Awesome. Mike was so patient and very helpful in completing my deal. I got an amazing deal for the car and I was really happy about the payments and warranty. Since it was my first car, it took almost an entire day to complete all the paper work and they did everything so patiently. I was so trilled to finally get my first new car. I would strongly recommend this place for anyone looking to buy Kia. Im so happy I went there!!!!!!

Experience was great

by from Baltimore, MD |

Recently bought a 2013 Optima from Nationwide Kia. The experience was great!!. Nothing but great courtesy and good service here. Would not hesitate to recommend both the dealership and service department to all. Special thanks to those in financing. Usually this portion of buying a vehicle is a pain, but they made it a smooth, quick, and pleasant experience. Thanks for everything I love my new Optima.

Thrilled with the service

by from Baltimore, md |

Thrilled with the service I recently received at Nationwide Kia service department. They listened and went way above and beyond to provide great customer service. Will continue bringing my car here in the future. I got a fair deal when I bought my car here but service has sealed the deal for me as a lifetime customer.

Do your own research!

by from Northern VA |

The sales lady firmly stated to me that there was no car within a 150 miles that fit the options and model for my budget. Amazingly enough I bought one within my criteria within that distance from another kia dealer. This is not the first dealer sales person I have run into that tried to convince me of such limitations. I would recommend you do your homework and consider the sales treatment.

Advertised Price

by from Baltimore, md |

I called Nationwide about an Optima that was advertised on Cars.com for $17,400. The salesman explained that they couldn't really sell it for that price. No problem, don't advertise it for that price. It's still on the web site for $17,400. Don't waste your time with this dealership.

Sold me dangerously deffective car

by from Catonsville, MD |

Bought a brand new 2011 Kia Optima with a dangerous pull to the left. Took it immediately to their service department who told me that they also noticed the pull but there is nothing they can do about it - it is a known defect. The manager Mike Williams refuses to return phone calls and emails.