Nationwide Kia

1600 York Rd, Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093

Used 410-561-9000 Used410-561-9000

Kia Service Review

by from Randallstown, Md |

I have been to the service center in Timonium several times. Each visit has been a true pleasure. The waiting time is usually very short and all staff are courteous and knowledgable. All needs are addressed and each customer is informed of all aspects of the service being rendered. My experience with my service consultant ( Ms. Carter) was excellent. I knew exactly what to expect, approximately how long the wait would be and escorted to the waiting room. This type of service will keep me coming back..

Mrs. June Dennis/ Ms. Lisa Dennis

by from Baltimore, MD |

Nationwide Kia in Timonium, Maryland requested that I bring my car in because of a manufacturer's recall. I arrived on Monday morning on 11/16/2015. I was greeted by Mr. Brandon Rupert (Service Advisor). He was enthusiastic, confident and self assured. What I liked the most about him was that he was very friendly and willing to make my visit to Nationwide Kia, a wonderful customer experience. He arranged a ride back to my home after he informed me that the service for my car would take between 4 to 6 hours. He guided me to the central building, where there is a waiting room with free WIFI. My wait time for the ride back home was minimal. Later in the day after 5pm, Brandon called me to be picked up from home to come back to the dealership. The driver was very friendly and customer service oriented as well. Riding back to the dealership was a joy because of the driver's wit, charm, and intelligent conversation. The driver's name is james or as he likes to be referred to as, Jimbo. Great customer service by these two great gentlemen! Great Nationwide Kia experience!

Expectional Service @ Nationwide KIA

by from Baltimore, Maryland 21218 |

The service was expectional from all the staff and the techs, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU DO!!!

My Experience

by from Hampstead Md |

The service people were very nice and helpful. My time waiting was very limit!

2016 Kia Soul Plus Purchase

by from Westminster, Maryland |

Anthony, Mark I, Mark II and Mark III - helped to put me in a beautiful new Kia Soul Plus! Thanks.

Kia under-carrage protection - warranty

by from Baltimore |

When I made the appointment I was not told that the work would take 4 hours. When I took the car in to the dealer I expected to wait for the completion of the work. Then I was told it would be 4 hours. The service consultant quickly arranged for a loaner. The consultant was William James. I greatly appreciated his promptness.

Service appt

by from Balto. MD |

Overal good expierence at my visit. Personel and courteous employees. Bathrooms clean and acceptible. Like the free coffee. Like the free manucure while car being service

Another great Service Experience...

by from Baltimore, MD |

I love that you can now make your reservation for service on-line and that when I arrived you made me aware of a recent service recall that needed to be done on my vehicle. You not only did the work I requested but scheduled me back for the recall and provided a rental for the day so I was not inconvenienced. Thanks so much for caring about your customers. You have earned my continued business. Keep up the good work!

ONE OF THE BEST DEALERS AROUND!!!

by from Bel Air, MD |

Have purchased several cars from Nationwide Auto in Timonium over the years and always find that they have excellent customer care both from the sales staff and the service department. Being a bit of a car nut and having owned well over 40 vehicles in my time of driving, I can honestly say that as long as Nationwide keeps selling and servicing vehicles, I will be a long time customer. The quality of KIA and the top notch customer care from the dealership has garnered a CUSTOMER FOR LIFE. THANK YOU NATIONWIDE and keep up the great work.

best kia experience ever!!!

by from towson md |

I was very happy with the quality of service I received. Eugene, Mark and the manager were great and worked out a really great deal for me. I am KIA for life and will only shop at Nationwide KIA in Lutherville.