Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT

Service 866-981-3639 Service 866-981-3639

The Better Way To Buy!

Outstanding Across the Board

by from Signal Mountain, TN |

My husband and I were on our way out of another dealership, where our car was repaired. We considered trading it in, but the experience with sales was negative and just left us with a bad taste. While the car was being repaired, we rented a Jeep - and we liked it - so we decided to stop by Crown on our way home to see what they had to offer. Walking in the door, we were greeted by Dustin Young. He was pleasant, not at all pushy, and yet more than happy to help us. It was refreshing. He was honest, and just a pleasure to work with. Within about 2 hours, our old car was theirs and we drove off the lot with a brand new Dodge Caravan.Across the board, from the girl at the reception desk the guys who detailed our new car - the service was excellent. We felt like we were their only clients. Larry, and Mark the finance manager, were also outstanding - very friendly, warm, genuine and sincere. So often people talk about the car buying experience as being worse than root canal - and dealing with car salesmen as just unpleasant. Our experience with Crown, Dustin, Larry and Mark was such a pleasure that we will be back. We do business with people we like. Honesty, integrity and sincerity are important. All of those qualities are plentiful at Crown. If you need a vehicle - new or used - this is the place to come. You won't be disappointed. In fact, we were pleasantly surprised and are very happy we stopped by.

Best deals

by from Chattanooga,Tn |

I just got a new Jeep Grand Cherokee from David Hall. I had been looking everywhere for my Jeep and David found me the exact jeep at a great price .

Great service

by from Chattanooga tn |

I came in looking for a new/used car . I was well taken care of by Bruce lee , and brandy lowery . Very sweet people . They took their time . I plan on going back in my near future .

Very Pleased

by from Chattanooga,Tn |

I got my toyota 4 runner from David Hall at Crown Cars. I am pleased with the sevice I have got out of my 4 runner and David has taken good care me through the whole process.

Fiat 500 pop

by from red bank tn. |

Great dealership with people who care. They went the extra mile for my business. There is great cooperation in the staff to help you make an informed choice.

Fiat Guy

by from Ooltewah,Tn |

I purchased my fiat from David Hall and he ha been very helpful after the sale. He has made sure that I am still happy with my car.

Excellent sales associate

by from Chattanooga, TN |

2 weeks ago I test drove a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude wanting to trade in my 2008 Jeep Liberty for an upgrade on safety features and such. I feel in love with it!! In the past ( when I bought my 2008 Liberty, and when my husband bought his 2013 Jeep Wrangler) we have dealt with Reggie Harris. He's an excellent salesman, very personable, kind hearted, and just knows how to treat customers. We will be back in th future to purchase from Crown again. Also, Taralynne in finance is excellent to work with as well. Thank you Crown for such great customer service.

best dealer in south, terry robey great sales rep

by from alabama |

great customer service and made my buying experience a breeze. great people and fair prices. thanks terry robey for a deal.

Very Pleased

by from Dunlap,Tn |

David Hall sold us our jeep sometime back and has done a good job at staying intouch with me to see if I have questions or if he can set up our next service appointment.

Jburns

by from Tunnel Hill |

I just bought a truck from David Hall and he was most helpful me in getting the exact truck I wanted. I got the truck I wanted with all the equipmented I waned on it, and a great price.