Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT

Service 866-981-3639

The Better Way To Buy!

Newest Family Member

by from Hixson, TN |

I am now the owner of 2014 Fiat 500. I went car shopping looking for a second car and met Bruce Lee at Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT. Bruce being very knowledgably engaged with me several different discussion on what the car would be used for and by who. I was about to purchase a used Fiat, but Bruce Lee worked a little magic with his boss and made me an offer on the 2014 I could not pass up. I am now a customer for life, at Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT.

Very Happy Dodge Journey owner!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Going in very nervous about buying a new car, But Terry Robey helped with all that! I am very pleased with my purchase! Will deal with Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat again! and Will send anyone asking to Terry Robey! Thanks for all you have done Terry, couldn't be happier!

Trucker

by from Harrison |

I just purchased my truck from David Hall I am very happy with it. I was driving a small car that I just hated. David and the people at Crown made everything quick and easy.

Jeep Cherokee

by from Chattanoa Tn |

This was my first time looking at or buying a Jeep. Had a great experience and will deal with them again.

Ram 2500

by from Signal Mountai Tn |

I has a very good salesperson .He answered all my questions.He has very nice.

Great no haggle prices

by from cleveland tn |

Doug Clark made it easy for me to purchase a new Chrysler Town Country. I am a matter in fact kind of guy, Doug new the product, gave me one price and it was the best price, I am very well pleased how easy it was to purchase a car at Crown of Chattanooga. I will recommend any person that Crown is the dealership to purchase their next new vehicle.

Juan123

by from Chattanooga,Tn |

I came in and David Hall greeted me and I told him what I was looking for and showed me the vehicles that meet what I was looking for. He was nice professional and easy to deal with. If your looking for a car or truck I recommend going to see David.

My New Dodge Charger

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I went in on July 4th to purchase a new car. The sales person that assisted me was a gentleman by the name of Bruce Lee. In an age where everything seems to be driven by numbers, quotas and dollars Bruce was a refreshing change that harkened back to the days when a handshake was as good as your signature on a piece of paper. Bruce was personable, took the time to hear what I was looking for and bargained with me in a good natured and friendly manner. If you are ever at Crown Dodge Chrysler Jeep....look Bruce up. He will treat you right

Robert

by from Chattanooga,Tn |

I love my new car I just got from David Hall at Crown Cars. David was excellent he was very knowledgeable very helpful easy going. Thank you David..

Mr Baldwin

by from Summerville,Ga |

Wasn't sure of what I wanted but David Hall was very helpful in helping me find the right car. He showed me what he had with the equipment I wanted. We drove a few cars before I settled on the perfect car for me. David made everything quick and easy. Go see David Hall at Crown Fiat he will treat you right.