Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT

Service 866-981-3639

The Better Way To Buy!

Excellent Experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I was in the market for a used car and Crown had exactly what I was looking for. I have purchased over 15 cars from dealers and this experience was BY FAR the most enjoyable one. Everyone at the dealership was extremely polite, clean cut, and professional. There was not the typical sales crew in the "stand outside and smoke" group. Everyone was busy helping customers or working the phones. I never felt pressured or "stalked" like you find at most dealerships. The negotiating process was smooth and I felt completely satisfied with my trade-in value and purchase price. From the sales person (Natalie), the sales managers and to the finance officer, they all made me feel welcomed and relaxed. Kudos to Natalie, Duke and Doug for the best car purchase experience I have ever had! Keep up the good work Crown. You have earned my future car purchases and you can bet I will recommend you guys to everyone!

Herman Goeters

by from Fort Payne,AL |

I have been looking at cars for a little while. Still not quite ready but when I am I will be going to see David Hall he is the most helpful salesman I ever worked with.

Nice Dealership!!

by from Nashville, TN |

Needed 4500 Cab Chasis for my farm, called and got Salesmen Brett Ray on phone, he was very Helpful knowledgeable and very informative. He said he would call me back after he walked the lot and found the right vehicle for me. 30 minutes later called me back saying he found the perfect Truck gave me a price over the phone, also texted me Pictures!!! it was a very good deal, he had all the paperwork taking care of and had the Truck delivered to me 2 hours away, the paperwork and price was just what he said, signed it..done deal with out leaving my House, Thank you Brett and Crown Chrysler.

Highly recommend!!!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Best car buying exerience We have ever had. Our salesmen Brett Ray made us feel like family even though first time at Crown Chrysler. We are Business owners and need 5 new trucks within the next 3 months and rest assured Brett has earned all our future Business!! Mr and Mrs. Meeks

2014 Ram 1500

by from Ooltewah, TN |

Ronny Jones was our sales person. Highly recommend his services. Not pushy at all and listened to what exactly what we were looking for. Managers and Finance were very helpful although were had our own financing. Overall a great experience. Service department was also helpful with hitch installation and vehicle detailing. Great staff overall.

Love my new ride from Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep!!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Great experience purchasing our new Jeep at Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT! Within a couple of minutes of walking in we were welcomed and asked if we could be be assisted with a particular vehicle. We were interested in a Jeep and Terry Robey, our salesperson, was very knowledgeable on the vehicle. He was very informative and thorough in both showing the vehicle inside and outside and explaining all of its features. Terry's experience and great personality both truly shone through and made our experience one that will definitely have us returning!

GloriB

by from East Ridge,Tn |

I want to say Crown Cars is the place to buy a car. If you want be treated with respect and given red carpet treatment make sure you ask for David Hall.

Andrew Leary

by from Chattanooga,TN |

I just bought my first car ever and David Hall helped me. He showed the car I had seen online and he let me drive it then explained the crown confidence plan. then he took me inside and we did the paper work. It was fast and easy.

Truck of the year

by from Chattanooga,Tn |

I needed a new truck and David Hall helped find the perfect truck. I love my new truck and I got everything I wanted. Go see David Hall he can help you also.

Carey Brock

by from Hixson |

I came in looking at the new Jeep Cherokee and David Hall was my salesman. He was very helpful in showing me the new jeep. But Im not quite ready yet, but when I am . I will be going to see David. He is very nice and knowledgable.