Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT

Service 866-981-3639

The Better Way To Buy!

Review

by from Chattanooga, Tn |

I had a great experience buying my new Ram truck. Ronny Jones was very friendly and helpful as I went through the process of buying my truck. The only negative is that it took a while to get into finance. The overall experience was good. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND BUYING FROM RONNY JONES AS A SALESMAN BECAUSE HE WAS NOT PUSHY AND VERY HELPFUL.

Great service

by from Chattanooga,tn |

Corey dent is the go to guy he went above and beyond to make my experience at crown the greatest

J Starks

by from Lafayette , Ga |

It has been over a year since I bought my jeep frome David Hall at Crown Cars in Chattanooga. Mr Hall still calls to check and see see how my jeep is doing.

Wonderful experience!

by from Soddy Daisy, TN |

We had been shopping for a new vehicle to replace my wife's 10-year-old Explorer. She wanted a smaller SUV, but we weren't sure what we wanted. We had looked around at other dealerships and had finally settled on a Jeep, specifically a Patriot 4x4. In fact, on the day we stopped at Crown, we had already visited and test driven a Patriot at a Georgia dealership. We weren't very impressed with the way they did business. It wasn't at all professional, so we pretty much gave up. On the spur of the moment we stopped at Crown on our way home. Mark Blassingame is the salesman who greeted us with a smile. He asked the appropriate questions to determine what we were looking for and then proceeded to show us our options. He was able to answer any questions we had and to help direct us to the Patriot that was right for my wife. The test drive was a pleasant experience, and he encouraged us to drive & be sure of our choice. (We had told him we live on a mountain and wanted to make sure the Patriot had the power to climb the mountain without hesitation.) We made our choice with confidence and couldn't have been more pleased with the whole process. Everyone we dealt with was great. There was no high pressure at all, which I appreciate. This is probably the best experience we have ever had when purchasing a new vehicle. We have called Mark a couple of times to ask questions since the purchase, and he has always been competent and friendly. We would not hesitate to make another purchase from Crown and specifically to ask for Mark's help in doing so. Great job, Mark!

River of LIfe Int Church J Darrell Turner

by from Palmer Tn |

We recently purchased our fourth Dodge/Chrysler product for our ministry. Our salesman was Mark Blassingame. Just an absolute pleasure to work with this salesman throughout the whole process. HIs no pressure/very friendly approach to showing and selling a vehicle caused us to give his name to others we know that's interested in purchasing a vehicle. Great sales experience. J. Darrell Turner River of Life International Church Inc.

Love my new 2015 Dodge Journey

by from Hixson, TN |

After spending countless hours trying to find the best new car for our family, we decided on the 2015 Dodge Journey. We were able to get our new car with zero down and reasonable monthly payments. The car buying process takes time but our Sales Rep, Ronny Jones, stuck through until the end with us. This was a great buying experience.

jeep wrangler unlimited Mark Blasengame

by from chattanooga tn |

Mark Blasengame was very professional with this sale. Made it worth my while to do business at Crown Jeep. I price checked not only local, but within 200 miles and no one had what we wanted. They ordered my jeep exactly the way I wanted and then some for no additional charge. It was delivered to me within 3 days of purchase. He has answered several questions and helped me out on things that he really didn't have to after the purchase. Mark went the extra mile with a smile on his face every time. I have bought 7 new cars within the last two years and not once have I had someone be as easy to deal with. No push or pressure. A blast to deal with. Thanks, Rhondel Thacker.

very professional

by from chatta.tn. |

Mark was very professional and handled the sell the way i thought it should be. Helped me pick the vehicle that i wanted. Had it cleaned and filled up the tank. I will recommend Mark and the dealership to other people.

Shirley

by from Rossville, GA |

I recently helped my mom buy a new car from David Hall at Crown Cars. It was the best experience ever. Everyone was nice, helpful and friendly.

Michael Ullenberg is the one to see

by from Oklahoma |

We had a great experience at Crown and really would buy our next car from them