Uniworld Auto Sales

Uniworld Auto Sales

3512 Spring Garden St, Greensboro, NC 27407

Used 888-606-5420

Best cars in town and no one beats our prices

Very Happy With Cobalt SS

by from Kennerdell, PA |

I bought a 2007 Cobalt SS about 3 weeks ago and am very happy with the car. I only had one problem with the car witch was the intercooler pump. It wasn't working so i had to replace and install it myself but I bought the car as is. I put just over 1,000 miles on the car since I bought it and haven't had any other problem with it. Great Dealer.

A Great Suprise

by from Charlotte, NC |

I must admit that when my wife and I first pulled up to the Uniworld lot we were a bit skeptical. Uniworld is not a big balloons and banners dealership, and more resembles a repo lot or something. But they had the Mazda CX-9 we?d been looking for and took the chance. Boy were we wrong? Uniworld? s customer service was Great and the price was slightly below Kelly Blue Book suggested retail value. I entered prepared to engage in the expected haggling battle that we?re all familiar with. But that was not necessary. In closing I believe we got a lot of car for the price. I have and will continue to recommend UNIWORLD to others. Don?t let the humble curb appeal fool you or you may miss a good deal.

Just bought a beautiful 350 SLK

by from Mocksville, NC |

The buying experience was great!! Knowledgeable and friendly salesman. Definitely will keep them in mind when searching for another car. No hassle just a great deal!!!

2006 Acura TL - Great Car and Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

Saw the car online, drove from Greenville, and started the buying process. They gave me a great deal and done any necessary repairs before handing the keys to me.

04 MINI Cooper S

by from Cleveland NC |

These guys were great. I was very pleases with the customer service. My car had two minor cosmetic issues that the seller was quick to take care of for me ( did not have to). I had my tag and cosmetic issues fixed with in a week and a half. VERY pleased with this car buying experience. The sales men went out of their way to make sure I was happy.

2007 mercedes 230

by from WINSTON SALEM NC |

I think this is a very good dealership that caters to the people and i recommend them to everyone!

08 nissan altima

by from WS NCAROLINA |

GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. NICE PEOPLE . So Far So Good !

They checked out :)

by from Greensboro, NC |

I purchased a 2007 Honda Civic from Uniworld. The car had a good amount of miles but was very clean and drove like a dream. The price was also lower than comparable vehicles in the area, and their document fees were also quite reasonable. Ahmed and his team were very helpful during the process and made purchasing very easy. It just seemed too good to be true, so I took the car to a Honda dealership afterwards for a thorough inspection. My car is perfect! The mechanic told me that the car was well-maintained and serviced and was in great condition for the number of miles on it. I'm very proud of my little car, and thankful that I bought it at Uniworld. Thanks, guys :)

ford 150

by from Greensboro, N. C. |

My car buying experience was enjoyable. Excellent staff on site.

2000 Maxima

by from Winston Salem NC |

Honest, trustworthy dealers. Most the cars seem to have CarFax reports!