Uniworld Auto Sales

Uniworld Auto Sales

3512 Spring Garden St, Greensboro, NC 27407

Used 888-606-5420

Best cars in town and no one beats our prices

2000 Maxima

by from Winston Salem NC |

Honest, trustworthy dealers. Most the cars seem to have CarFax reports!

chevy trail blazer 2006

by from warsaw, NC |

the buying process was fast and easy, hassle free. i got a good used car for a good price, the services are freindly and helpful.

The Car is Fine!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I saw a car advertised online which was way over the KBB fair market price. I then contacted someone over the phone and was told that they would be willing to accepted a lesser price due to the mileage on the car. When I got to the lot, I spoke with a rude, unkempt man who said that he does not go off of KBB estimates and was not willing to budge on the price. It is certainly their prerogative to accept or decline any offer, but the sales person was very rude and abrasive, and the other sales person who later joined the conversation was equally so. He also go loud and angry when I asked about the possibility of having a mechanic check on the car before purchasing it. He said that his mechanic already looked at the car and it was fine. This raised a major red flag for me, and I decided not to go forward with any purchases. This is a "Carfax Advantage Dealer" and as such should be transparent in all of their dealings. Why on earth he thought I would be satisfied with a "the car is fine" is beyond me. After looking through some of these reviews, I know I made the right choice.

2005 Nissan Pathfinder

by from Earl, NC |

Purchased this vehicle on Friday, January 17, 2014. Ahmad was very helpful, allowed me the time to look over the vehicle, and answered all questions that I asked. Test drove it and discovered the heat was not working properly. I called it to his attention and the mechanic got it working. Great looking vehicle and great price. Got the vehicle home and on Tuesday the heat stopped working again. Had a mechanic look at it and the radiator was leaking along with the heater core. I immediately advised Ahmad of the situation and reminded him that it was called to their attention before the vehicle was purchased. He told me to get an estimate on having it fixed since we lived 2 hours away. My mechanic fixed the problem and I sent the invoice to Uniworld Dealership. Within 3 days, Ahmad took care of the expense to cover the parts. I had to take care of the labor expense, but after all it was a used vehicle and bought "AS IS". I would definitely buy from them again. No pressure and very friendly. Thanks again, Ahmad!

volvo xc90

by from greensboro, nc |

the guys at uniworld auto sales are very friendly and are not pushy at all. they will let you browse around without any hassle, and answer any questions you have. they have an excellent selection of quality used vehicles. I would definitely buy from them again.

2004 Nissan Xterra

by from Fort Bragg, NC |

Fantastic buying experience on my new 2004 Nissan Xterra - great service and buying from Uniworld Auto Sales! Being an active military member, they were more than helpful in the buying experience! Would definitely recommend! A+++ Thanks guys!

05 Jeep Grand Cheerokee Limited

by from Raleigh, NC |

Were very reasonable and were negatiable. I would suggest this place for anyone looking to buy a car. I am very satisfyed with my purchase.

2005 Honda Accord Hybrid

by from Charlotte, NC 28269 |

I recently purchased a 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid from this dealership. The car is in good shape and the sales guys were friendly. The buying process was easy.

2005 Cadillac SRX

by from Greensboro NC |

Salesman made buying very easy. Everyone was very helpful. The car need some care they were willing to repair anything they could. I would recommend them.

Nissan 350z

by from Greensboro, NC |

Friendly and helpful. Upfront about their cars and willing to help and answer any questions.