Uniworld Auto Sales

Uniworld Auto Sales

3512 Spring Garden St, Greensboro, NC 27407

Used 888-606-5420

Best cars in town and no one beats our prices

2005 Honda Accord Hybrid

by from Charlotte, NC 28269 |

I recently purchased a 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid from this dealership. The car is in good shape and the sales guys were friendly. The buying process was easy.

2005 Cadillac SRX

by from Greensboro NC |

Salesman made buying very easy. Everyone was very helpful. The car need some care they were willing to repair anything they could. I would recommend them.

Nissan 350z

by from Greensboro, NC |

Friendly and helpful. Upfront about their cars and willing to help and answer any questions.

Nissan Maxima 1997

by from Greensboro, NC |

Process was very efficient. Price very reasonable for the vehicle. Salesman was courteous.

Hyundai Elantra GT

by from Greensboro, NC |

The Dealer was very knowledgeable, pleasant, friendly...he did leave out certain details regarding the condition of the car. I've had several repairs, costly, and when brought to his attention that he failed to divulge this information, he stated he didn't know. When questioned about the repairs, he stated he would speak to his boss and I never heard from him again. The car I purchased had a decent body, and ran fine, so overall, it does what I purchased it for. But, I also had to pay to have a lot of work done on it too. Not to mention it was dirty upon purchase, and the dealer requested it cleaned, they washed the outside and still left the inside dirty...half a-- mess...so I was disappointed in that as well... I would suggest if you purchase from them, make sure everything you know on the car is fixed before you pay...and what you find out after, stay on them to fix it if they failed to mention it, I believe that's intentional... It could have been a wonderful buying experience, but they turned it into the thing you dread most about buying a car, someone trying to rip you off or cheat you...deception and misrepresentation... I would tell someone about them, but tell them to beware!!! If I ever went to them again, I would definitely take another route in the way I handle them...DON'T TRUST THEM...trust yourself, and bring it to the dealership to have a thorough check... I give them a C minus...

bmw 2000

by from pittsboro nc |

Guys were very helpful aqnd held their word and were very patient! Will come back for next used car.

Mitsubishi Eclispe

by from 268 Northgate rd |

Bought another car on the other lot same . Hope all works out for Thanks

2000 Celica

by from Lynch Station |

Uniworld provided me with Good Customer service. Very nice people. Thank for making my sons first car purchase experience a pleasure. Kirk Schultz Lynch Station VA

Mazda 6s

by from Apex NC |

Friendly staff. Car was in good condition when driven off the lot. Leaves me alone to check out the car. No pressure.

Acura RSX 2002

by from Thomasville, NC |

I just purchased an Acura RSX and I am super excited. The people here were nice and my car looks awesome! I would definately recommend this place to anyone!