Uniworld Auto Sales

Uniworld Auto Sales

3512 Spring Garden St, Greensboro, NC 27407

Used 888-606-5420

Best cars in town and no one beats our prices

2005 Nissan Pathfinder

by from Earl, NC |

Purchased this vehicle on Friday, January 17, 2014. Ahmad was very helpful, allowed me the time to look over the vehicle, and answered all questions that I asked. Test drove it and discovered the heat was not working properly. I called it to his attention and the mechanic got it working. Great looking vehicle and great price. Got the vehicle home and on Tuesday the heat stopped working again. Had a mechanic look at it and the radiator was leaking along with the heater core. I immediately advised Ahmad of the situation and reminded him that it was called to their attention before the vehicle was purchased. He told me to get an estimate on having it fixed since we lived 2 hours away. My mechanic fixed the problem and I sent the invoice to Uniworld Dealership. Within 3 days, Ahmad took care of the expense to cover the parts. I had to take care of the labor expense, but after all it was a used vehicle and bought "AS IS". I would definitely buy from them again. No pressure and very friendly. Thanks again, Ahmad!

volvo xc90

by from greensboro, nc |

the guys at uniworld auto sales are very friendly and are not pushy at all. they will let you browse around without any hassle, and answer any questions you have. they have an excellent selection of quality used vehicles. I would definitely buy from them again.

2004 Nissan Xterra

by from Fort Bragg, NC |

Fantastic buying experience on my new 2004 Nissan Xterra - great service and buying from Uniworld Auto Sales! Being an active military member, they were more than helpful in the buying experience! Would definitely recommend! A+++ Thanks guys!

05 Jeep Grand Cheerokee Limited

by from Raleigh, NC |

Were very reasonable and were negatiable. I would suggest this place for anyone looking to buy a car. I am very satisfyed with my purchase.

2005 Honda Accord Hybrid

by from Charlotte, NC 28269 |

I recently purchased a 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid from this dealership. The car is in good shape and the sales guys were friendly. The buying process was easy.

2005 Cadillac SRX

by from Greensboro NC |

Salesman made buying very easy. Everyone was very helpful. The car need some care they were willing to repair anything they could. I would recommend them.

Nissan 350z

by from Greensboro, NC |

Friendly and helpful. Upfront about their cars and willing to help and answer any questions.

Nissan Maxima 1997

by from Greensboro, NC |

Process was very efficient. Price very reasonable for the vehicle. Salesman was courteous.

Hyundai Elantra GT

by from Greensboro, NC |

The Dealer was very knowledgeable, pleasant, friendly...he did leave out certain details regarding the condition of the car. I've had several repairs, costly, and when brought to his attention that he failed to divulge this information, he stated he didn't know. When questioned about the repairs, he stated he would speak to his boss and I never heard from him again. The car I purchased had a decent body, and ran fine, so overall, it does what I purchased it for. But, I also had to pay to have a lot of work done on it too. Not to mention it was dirty upon purchase, and the dealer requested it cleaned, they washed the outside and still left the inside dirty...half a-- mess...so I was disappointed in that as well... I would suggest if you purchase from them, make sure everything you know on the car is fixed before you pay...and what you find out after, stay on them to fix it if they failed to mention it, I believe that's intentional... It could have been a wonderful buying experience, but they turned it into the thing you dread most about buying a car, someone trying to rip you off or cheat you...deception and misrepresentation... I would tell someone about them, but tell them to beware!!! If I ever went to them again, I would definitely take another route in the way I handle them...DON'T TRUST THEM...trust yourself, and bring it to the dealership to have a thorough check... I give them a C minus...

bmw 2000

by from pittsboro nc |

Guys were very helpful aqnd held their word and were very patient! Will come back for next used car.