Porsche of  Downtown L.A.

Porsche of Downtown L.A.

1900 S. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA 90007

New 888-535-0364
Used 888-515-1645
Service 877-881-7281

Excellent - Buying Experience

by from Helena, Montana |

I focused on looking at the Porsche Panamera Model. Porsche of Downtown L.A. had the largest inventory and selection of Panamera. They had 10 Colors in their Inventory and all the models. I drove from Helena, Montana. I set up and made an appointment with Jonathan. I was greeted immediately when I arrived by an associate. When I said I had an appointment with Jonathan; He said Jonathan will do a Good Job in taking Care of You. That Immediately told me; they care more about me than the Sale. Jonathan took me to the inventory per my request. I am quite detailed ? So I approached this perhaps different than most. I first wanted for myself to chose the color I liked. This was great because all the colors available for Panamera is in their inventory. I next wanted to Pick for myself the trim I liked most. Again this was easy to do because of the Great Selection that is available in their inventory. Nothing like hands on instead of looking at pictures. The rest went as advertised; just like his Associate said. Jonathan took care of me ? my best experience in buying a new vehicle ever! I am looking at buying new every 3 years. I will be back!

Porsche of DTLA poor service department

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I had a good experience with the sales department to buy my new 911 at Porsche of DTLA. However, the first time I brought it in for service it was very clear that this was not a customer service oriented department. First, they were very slow, not particularly courteous, and most importantly they did not properly address the issues I brought in the car for. Further, they charged me $300 to replace a tire on the Cayenne loaner vehicle I used due to a tiny screw in the tread that could have easily been patched for $20. This is simply gouging the customer. The service manager, Vicky has a 'I don't give a damn about you' attitude. This department is not living up to the expectations that most people have when it comes to Porsche. In the future I will take all of my service needs for my vehicles as well as my future purchases to another local dealership where I will receive competent service and be treated as a valued customer- something I did not receive at Porsche of Downtown LA.

Wonderful Buying Experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Just purchased our 911 from Porsche of DTLA. First time at this dealership and found the showroom to be sleek and inviting. Every staff we met were friendly and professional. We worked with Eugene and his sales manager Victor. Both were great to work with and made sure we left as happy customers. The buying process was easy and we never once felt pressured. Buying a new car should be a fun and enjoyable experience. Eugene and Victor certainly delivered. Won't hesitate to buy from them again.

This is how buying a car should be!

by from Los Angeles |

I was so impressed with every aspect of buying a car from this dealer! I found the perfectly configured vehicle on cars.com and used the online form to request availability and photos. The response was quick and Jonathan even went and took pictures (since it was a new listing). I made a time to come see the car and was greeted by Katherine Lazarides, Internet Sales Manager, who sat with me for a long time telling me about every feature of the car. She was amazing. She was so incredibly knowledgable about all the details and very patient. There was never any sales pressure, just helpful information. When it came to negotiating the price, Keni was very fair and easy and straight forward. I sent him some comparable listings that I found on cars.com and he came to the table with a competitive and satisfying offer. The buying process was easy and everyone was professional. They even accommodated my special request to pick up the car the following week. The parts department ordered a cosmetic part for me, but when they received a damaged one, they express shipped a new one from the factory in Germany (at no additional cost to me). Everything about buying a car here is top notch. This is how it should be. I would highly recommend this dealer, and of course, any of their amazing cars!

Great professional crew

by from Los Angeles |

Nego was tough but very fair, Buying process is excellent an Customer care is outstanding... To be considered when you want a top quality car and when you want to be considered as a CUSTOMER!