Porsche of  Downtown L.A.

Porsche of Downtown L.A.

1900 S. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA 90007

New 888-535-0364
Used 888-515-1645
Service 877-881-7281

This is how buying a car should be!

by from Los Angeles |

I was so impressed with every aspect of buying a car from this dealer! I found the perfectly configured vehicle on cars.com and used the online form to request availability and photos. The response was quick and Jonathan even went and took pictures (since it was a new listing). I made a time to come see the car and was greeted by Katherine Lazarides, Internet Sales Manager, who sat with me for a long time telling me about every feature of the car. She was amazing. She was so incredibly knowledgable about all the details and very patient. There was never any sales pressure, just helpful information. When it came to negotiating the price, Keni was very fair and easy and straight forward. I sent him some comparable listings that I found on cars.com and he came to the table with a competitive and satisfying offer. The buying process was easy and everyone was professional. They even accommodated my special request to pick up the car the following week. The parts department ordered a cosmetic part for me, but when they received a damaged one, they express shipped a new one from the factory in Germany (at no additional cost to me). Everything about buying a car here is top notch. This is how it should be. I would highly recommend this dealer, and of course, any of their amazing cars!

Great professional crew

by from Los Angeles |

Nego was tough but very fair, Buying process is excellent an Customer care is outstanding... To be considered when you want a top quality car and when you want to be considered as a CUSTOMER!