Volkswagen of Downtown L.A.

1900 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90007

New 888-458-9298 New 888-458-9298
Used 888-479-1407 Used 888-479-1407
Service 888-856-4233 Service 888-856-4233

Top 10 Volume VW Dealer in the United States Since 2006

Real helpful services from Moh

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I was looking to finance a Volkwagen vehicle. After walking into the dealership Moh was the first person to greet us, and was very helpful in answering any questions we had about the potential vehicle. He seemed very knowledgeable about the selection of vehicle they had to offer. He offered test drives and to take us to a car lot to show us the complete selection of cars (which we kindly took), and gave us a quote right on the spot. He stayed with us well into the evening to complete the deal and made sure that the finance plan was to our liking. I suggest that you seek him out when looking to finance, lease, or just learn about any Volkswagen products.

when you visit VW dealer in DTLA look for Moh.

by from Glendale CA. |

i was looking for a lease car. facility is really nice and clean. staff there are very helpful . and Moh is the man. he's the one who gave me a good deal for my first VW, he knows his stuff. he will tell you all the details of the car. really nice person. look for this guy "Moh" if you want a good deal for buying a new car or lease car.

Fast, efficient and derect. The best.

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Words can't describe the amount of respect I have for the sales people at this dealer. Great customer service, fast and efficient service and they will go way beyond their reaches to meet your every needs. I am very greatfull to have dealt with both the Sales Manager Sevan and Salesman Iven Park. They have both gone through great lengths for me and have truly met my expectations. Therefore I highly recommend a trip down to DTVW, you will definitely find what you need..

Great service from Moh

by from West Hollywwod |

I am French and it was my first car purchase in the US; Moh was really helpful, clear on his explanations and very kind. He came to pick us up on his day off to drive us from home to Volkswagen downtown LA to deliver the car. He gave us very good advices and fixed all the details we asked. I highly recommend his services.

Best Customer Service from Moh

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I was looking to lease a new car and stopped in to the Volkswagen of Downtown L.A. late one night- around 7:30p.m. Moh was very polite and he asked me a few questions about how many miles I drive per day and what prices for a car I was looking into. I told him I was interested in the Tiguan because I had driven two jettas previously and wanted a SUV this time around. He was so helpful even though he had an 8p.m. appointment with another customer and he didn't rush me or try to sell me a car. We went to find the car in another lot and test drove it. He really gave me many options on the best deal for the car, and showed me the prices and payment options and suggested the best deal for my budget. I was really happy to get this car because I felt like Moh was talking me through step by step and answered many questions about taxes, lease terms, etc. I went with my mom and we were really relaxed and eager to hurry and get the car. The buying process with paperwork took a bit longer than I had hoped for but the decision to get the car didn't take very long. It was a really great experience and I would recommend this dealership and especially Moh to anyone looking to lease or buy a VW.

Great buying experience and service

by from Seattle, WA |

I bought a new Golf. I was helped by the fleet manager, Kyle M.. He was really helpful. He was very informative and patient with my many questions. It was an overall pleasant experience.

Knowledgeable, went above and beyond

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Moh Zarrinkamar was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make sure I got the best deal. Thank you for your help!

Great service

by from Los Angeles |

Thanks Mo and it's good to deal with you and good luck.

Great Service !

by from Van Nuys, CA |

By far, the service received from Sevan Khajehgian and Moh Zarrinkamar has been the best I've got from VW. It's my 4th VW I'm leasing and I was very happy with not only the customer service, pricing but also the time efficiency I've experienced at VW Downtown and the representatives who handled this process for me. I'll be gladly referring my friends to Sevan and Moh in the future. Thank you for you great help! Alex D.

Kyle was great

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Came in not really knowing the process because I haven't bought a car in a long time. Kyle was really helpful and patient answering all of my questions and helping make a great decision, really happy with my car and definitely appreciate working with Kyle!