1 Park of Commerce Dr., Savannah, GA 31405

New 888-439-9034
Used 866-976-3080
Service 866-477-3979

We treat every customer as an honored guest in our home - Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions!

First time car buying made easy

by from Springfield, GA |

Thank you Kia of Savannah for making my new car purchase a confident and informed one. Mr. Brian Buxton was my salesperson and he explained everything every step of the way. Brian was very knowledgeable and helpful about the car and answered any and all questions I had. I will be returning to Kia for any future car purchases. Thank you for making my first new car buying experience a great one!

Great Experience!

by from Savannah, GA |

Went looking for a new Sorrento. David Dumas was our sales person. He made sure we were comfortable with everything and worked hard to accommodate our budget. Very professional atmosphere, but.still low pressure. We will buy again!

Great new ride

by from Savannah, GA |

Just bought new Sorrento and love it. More importantly my wife loves it. The sales rep, Demagio Stephens, was there with the keys in hand to take one more test drive to ensure this is what I wanted. No hassles over anything, even with not so great credit, had no problems with anything. Kia has great cars, with all the nice new technology, good deals, and the warranty you cant beat it. Thank you Kia of Savannah!!!!!

BEST CAR EVER

by from Savannah GA |

if you buy from anywhere in savannah buy your car here! i have had ever car brand and nothing compares to KIA. Gas mpg, looks, efficentcy and just plain awesomeness cant be touched. Michelle was our agent and we LOVED her she is honest and works hard for YOU

Zen-like Car Buying!

by from Savannah, GA |

I have yet to receive any repairs, so I gave them a N/A on this aspect. Overall, this dealership was AMAZING! They got me into the car that I wanted at a fairly affordable price. Where others had failed, they were successful. Brian and JJ Walker are extremely nice and made the experience fun! Even my husband, who hates the car buying experience in general, said that he was more at ease because he didn't feel pressured by the staff or haggled into a car we did not want. I gave the facility 4/5 only because they are rennovating their facility and the restrooms were outdoor trailers (and it was chilly!) But otherwise quite nice indoors. They even have a small children's play area! Awesome job guys!

by from Brooklet Ga |

Mr Ringer... This review and it's content are long overdue, as I have now purchased three vehicles from your dealership within 2 years. My wife and 2 of my daughters now drive KIA products and are immensely satisfied. These vehicles are dependable, comfortable, well equipped, economical cars that come with an unmatched warranty. Not only has the dealership been desirable to deal with, but they as well as KIA Corp went well above what was expected when my wife's vehicle was the victim of squirrels eating the wiring harness. This was a very involved repair that was very time consuming in regard to part acquisition and the work itself. Throughout this process, your dealership provided us a vehicle to drive for 6 weeks and KIA picked up our monthly payment as well. This was not an issue that was Kia's fault...but they still exhibited excellent customer service. Your service rep Greg, did a fine job in keeping us informed and walked us thru the process as it moved along. My thanks to him as well as the techs that performed the actual repair...as the car has been perfect ever since. In other areas, I would like to give Brian Buxton, our salesperson....very high recommendation. We have been dealing with Brian since our first purchase and have returned to him for the other two purchases as well. Brian possesses a friendly and easy going nature about him and he walks you through the sale in a no pressure sort of way that leaves the buyer informed and comfortable with their decision. He has a keen knowledge of all of the products that he promotes and makes a point of finding the answer to any question that he may not immmediately know the answer to. He presents all options to you for purchase and explains all of the details of each vehicle you may be interested in. He is not reading out of a book nor off of a screen when he explains options and features and reviews of specific vehicles...as he has an intimate and practiced knowledge of his products. It is rare in this day and age to experience the level of customer service and satisfaction as indicated above and I would like to express my thanks to all of your staff for our overall experience. Please encourage these people and let them know that they do indeed make a difference! Best Regards Dan Ramsey

February 12, 2014

Hi Mr. Ramsey, This is Brian, and I just wanted to say I appreciate the opportunity to give you the outstanding service once again. Don't forget that if you have any friends or family interested in a new car, send them my way so I can pass along the same great service. (And, of course, I'll send you $100 if they buy from me!) Thanks again, and please let me know if I can do anything else! -- Brian

First new car, BEST buying experience!

by from Savannah, GA |

The staff was sensitive to my apprehensions of signing up for my very first car payment (lease). I am very budget driven and Michele made sure that was communicated to the folks up in the "tower." From the moment we stepped out of my old wagon onto the lot, we felt at ease with no typical SHARKY behavior from the staff. As we left to test drive other cars, they were confident that we would be back and boy were they right! Michele stayed well past her quitting' time and sacrificed much of her commission to make the right numbers happen. Michele is an asset to KIA of Chatham Parkway and even though her colleagues feel that her easy going tactic is her weakness, she came out strong and proved that treating customers like family and understanding the value of every dollar is what counts!

December 31, 2013

Hi Keleigh, Thank you so much for your business. I know you will enjoy your Soul! Please let me know if I can do anything else. Thanks again, Michelle

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Beaufort, SC |

This was the quickest, most painless car buying experience we have ever experienced. We had a time limit and a budget. The whole staff respected our situation and helped us get exactly what we wanted. We would buy another car here in a heartbeat. If anyone is looking for a pleasent car buying experience we would recommend Kia Country of Savannah and Eric Mills.

Love my new Kia

by from Savannah, GA |

This was the least painful experience I've ever had when buying a new car! If all dealerships operated this efficiently, I'm convinced people wouldn't dread the ordeal of buying a new car. From the moment I pulled onto the lot, the salesman and support staff were friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. I test drove several vehicles and still made it out of the lot with my new car in record time! Keep it up, Kia Country of Savannah!!

October 7, 2013

Thanks so much for your business! Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Great Dealer

by from Hopkins, SC |

When shopping for a Kia Rio LX Sedan Auto with power package, Kia Country of Savannah provided me honest answers to questions and a good offer. The salesman was informative and walked through a good deal that was only beat by $114.00. They were my second choice of dealers out of 7 dealers because of the distance, but I would recommend Kia Country of Savannah for their service.

September 2, 2013

We are glad that we were able to work out a good deal for you. Thank you so much for your business, we really appreciate it.

Kia Country of Savannah is No 1

by from Port Wentworth, GA |

We are seniors & we had never purchased a 'top of the line' automobile. We went in for a minor repair and left with a brand new EX Kia Optima. We have a sun roof, and everything we've ever wanted on a automobile and it was affordable, within our budget. We still cannot believe we are driving the car of our dreams. We think it's comparable to the Acura & Lexus. Just today a guy told my husband "what a pretty car'. The buying process was awesome & the sales people were really nice and professional. We would recommend Kia Country of Savannah to everyone that want a really great buying experience.

September 2, 2013

We are so glad that you love your new Optima! They are fantastic cars, and you will love it for many years. Thanks so much for your business, we appreciate you!