Kia Country of Savannah

1 Park of Commerce Dr., Savannah, GA 31405

New 888-439-9034 New 888-439-9034
Used 866-976-3080 Used 866-976-3080
Service 866-477-3979 Service 866-477-3979

We Wanna See Ya In A Kia!

Great dealership, great sales team

by from Hinesville, Ga |

This is my third purchase from Kia Country and I will assure you I would not be a return customer had the experience not been a good one. Brian and Jack both go above and beyond to provide great customer service. I am pretty set on what I want and they had to work to get just the right vehicle. I needed more room than my Sorento offered for my grandchildren and my new Sedona SXL is the perfect vehicle for me. The credit process took less than 5 minutes. The entire staff was courteous and helpful. My son and daughter-in-law purchased a Kia Optima SXL from Kia County on our recommendation, and they are very happy also. I will recommend Kia Country, Brian and Jack to anyone looking for a vehicle! Thank you from the Anderson's from Hinesville, Ga!

June 25, 2015

Thank you so much, Marcia and Ken! We truly appreciate your business. It s a joy and a pleasure to have great customers, and we look forward to continuing to work with you. We know you will enjoy your new Sedona!

Great experience,great SERVICE

by from Pembroke GA |

De Erik was the very very best salesperson I've ever had!! He made the car buying experience awesome! He was so great I told him I have adopted him as a son! I cannot stop bragging about my experience. Lorenzo ate at my job and he promised me he would get me taken care of. He sure did! Customer for LIFE!

Great service

by from Savannah ga |

I love Everything about Kia in Savannah .. Awesome place.. Friendly atmosphere.. Very Quick with their service..very detailed.. Great customer service!!

great service

by from savannah ,ga |

mike was great, he answered all my questions, got me in and out quickly. always a pleasure to deal with Kia savannah..service department rocks

Great Service

by from Savannah, GA |

I was able to schedule an appointment between classes. Upon arrival, I was met by Pat outside and he got my Soul in quickly. My car was serviced, cleaned and I was on my way back to class quicker than promised. Thanks Kia Country.

April 26, 2016

Brittanyann, Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so happy to hear that Pat and our service team was able to meet your needs and get you back on the road quickly. Thanks again and have a great day!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from SAVANNAH, GA |

THANK YOU TO MIKE TADE, MIKE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL, KNOWS HIS STUFF, GOT ME IN @ OUT VERY QUICKLY, ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING IN LAYMEN TERMS TO ME. THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT ROCKS!!!

Great Service

by from Savannah, Ga |

As soon as I arrived at the dealership i felt a very welcoming feeling as my daughter and I were welcomed by the Service Adviser inquiring about what was wrong. While we were waiting we were able to enjoy coffee in a relaxing lounge area. When our vehicle was completed, the service manager approached us letting us know that we were safe to travel home again. Thanks you so much Kia of Savannah

April 26, 2016

Bentley, Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear that your experience with our Service Department was welcoming and that all your needs were met. Thank you for your patronage and we welcome you back to the dealership at any time. Have a great day!

Great service

by from Hinesville, GA |

Very professional great experience attention to detail very customer orienated put your concerns first above all. Listen respectfully to all your questions.

Service Department Turnover

by from Savannah KIA Country |

Parts and Service Department personnel turnover astounding! What a difference from years past. Then....three attempts at putting on new tires properly! I'm really impressed! Looking forward to my next visit to buy another KIA.

Good Service

by from Charleston, SC |

Salesman, with approval of management was very helpful in working out a deal. I received a quote from a competitor and they matched it.

April 26, 2016

Janie, Congratulations on your new purchase and thank you for the wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear that our salesman and management were able to get just the right deal on the right car for you. We welcome you back to the dealership at any time. Thanks again and have a great day!