1 Park of Commerce Dr., Savannah, GA 31405

New 888-439-9034
Used 866-976-3080
Service 866-477-3979

We treat every customer as an honored guest in our home - Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions!

Great experience

by from Warner Robins, GA |

had to do most of the deal over the phone since we live 3 hours away, but we were in and out in minimal time, without any pressure to add this option or doodad to jack up the price.

Kia Country of Savannah responded to this review

September 30, 2014

Thanks so much for your business, and for taking time to leave a review. Please let us know if we can be of help in the future!

2015 KIA SORENTO!!

by from Savannah, GA |

Staff was very helpful throughout entire process. Brian and Scott worked managed to work out a deal no one else could. Very military knowledgeable and friendly.

Great car buying experience with KIA country Savan

by from Savannah, GA |

I had a GREAT experience purchasing my new KIA Soul KIA country of Savannah staff exceeded my expectations for customer service. I love mu new Soul

Totally impressed !

by from Richmond Hill GA |

We bought a 2 yr old Optima loaded with low miles for an outstanding price! Love this car. It's sporty, roomy, looks great, and gets unbelievable fuel economy.

Love My New Soul!

by from Richmond Hill, GA |

Thank you so much JJ Walker and Eric Mills!! They are a great team! This was one of the greatest buying experiences I've ever had and I love my 2014 Kia Soul!! It was a pleasure making the deal with JJ and Eric took all the time I needed to explain the features to me and it had a lot of them!! Sometimes as a female, I feel the salesmen don't take me seriously and think they can fool me on price, but not JJ. I felt he respected my price knowledge and that is why he made the sale! I told them I would definitely buy another car from them, but now that I own a Kia I may never need another car!! Thanks again, guys!!

Great Experience!

by from Savannah, GA |

Went looking for a new Sorrento. David Dumas was our sales person. He made sure we were comfortable with everything and worked hard to accommodate our budget. Very professional atmosphere, but.still low pressure. We will buy again!

First time car buying made easy

by from Springfield, GA |

Thank you Kia of Savannah for making my new car purchase a confident and informed one. Mr. Brian Buxton was my salesperson and he explained everything every step of the way. Brian was very knowledgeable and helpful about the car and answered any and all questions I had. I will be returning to Kia for any future car purchases. Thank you for making my first new car buying experience a great one!

Great new ride

by from Savannah, GA |

Just bought new Sorrento and love it. More importantly my wife loves it. The sales rep, Demagio Stephens, was there with the keys in hand to take one more test drive to ensure this is what I wanted. No hassles over anything, even with not so great credit, had no problems with anything. Kia has great cars, with all the nice new technology, good deals, and the warranty you cant beat it. Thank you Kia of Savannah!!!!!

BEST CAR EVER

by from Savannah GA |

if you buy from anywhere in savannah buy your car here! i have had ever car brand and nothing compares to KIA. Gas mpg, looks, efficentcy and just plain awesomeness cant be touched. Michelle was our agent and we LOVED her she is honest and works hard for YOU

Zen-like Car Buying!

by from Savannah, GA |

I have yet to receive any repairs, so I gave them a N/A on this aspect. Overall, this dealership was AMAZING! They got me into the car that I wanted at a fairly affordable price. Where others had failed, they were successful. Brian and JJ Walker are extremely nice and made the experience fun! Even my husband, who hates the car buying experience in general, said that he was more at ease because he didn't feel pressured by the staff or haggled into a car we did not want. I gave the facility 4/5 only because they are rennovating their facility and the restrooms were outdoor trailers (and it was chilly!) But otherwise quite nice indoors. They even have a small children's play area! Awesome job guys!

by from Brooklet Ga |

Mr Ringer... This review and it's content are long overdue, as I have now purchased three vehicles from your dealership within 2 years. My wife and 2 of my daughters now drive KIA products and are immensely satisfied. These vehicles are dependable, comfortable, well equipped, economical cars that come with an unmatched warranty. Not only has the dealership been desirable to deal with, but they as well as KIA Corp went well above what was expected when my wife's vehicle was the victim of squirrels eating the wiring harness. This was a very involved repair that was very time consuming in regard to part acquisition and the work itself. Throughout this process, your dealership provided us a vehicle to drive for 6 weeks and KIA picked up our monthly payment as well. This was not an issue that was Kia's fault...but they still exhibited excellent customer service. Your service rep Greg, did a fine job in keeping us informed and walked us thru the process as it moved along. My thanks to him as well as the techs that performed the actual repair...as the car has been perfect ever since. In other areas, I would like to give Brian Buxton, our salesperson....very high recommendation. We have been dealing with Brian since our first purchase and have returned to him for the other two purchases as well. Brian possesses a friendly and easy going nature about him and he walks you through the sale in a no pressure sort of way that leaves the buyer informed and comfortable with their decision. He has a keen knowledge of all of the products that he promotes and makes a point of finding the answer to any question that he may not immmediately know the answer to. He presents all options to you for purchase and explains all of the details of each vehicle you may be interested in. He is not reading out of a book nor off of a screen when he explains options and features and reviews of specific vehicles...as he has an intimate and practiced knowledge of his products. It is rare in this day and age to experience the level of customer service and satisfaction as indicated above and I would like to express my thanks to all of your staff for our overall experience. Please encourage these people and let them know that they do indeed make a difference! Best Regards Dan Ramsey

Kia Country of Savannah responded to this review

February 12, 2014

Hi Mr. Ramsey, This is Brian, and I just wanted to say I appreciate the opportunity to give you the outstanding service once again. Don't forget that if you have any friends or family interested in a new car, send them my way so I can pass along the same great service. (And, of course, I'll send you $100 if they buy from me!) Thanks again, and please let me know if I can do anything else! -- Brian