Tampa Bay Auto Finance

4102 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33603

Used 813-876-4292

Great dealership, great car

by from Holiday, Fl |

Helpful and knowledgeable staff. I love my car and the price was great. Cheapest I've found

Very satiesfied customer here!

by from Naples FL |

I found my dream car at TampaBay Auto Finance at the best price and in the best quality condition. No where in the state of Florida could I have found a cheaper price for the car that I was interested in. I got an excellent finance rate and a hassle free deal. Thank you Max for all you have done for me!!

Terrible car lot price low for trash

by from Douglasville, GA |

I went and Juan was friendly, I purchased the vehicle from GA I came and picked up the car and drove it home, I have been calling since I reached home, the car consistenly runs hot to where I can not drive, its been two month and they keeping giving me the run around about fixing the car, in my opinion please run this place sells cars just to make money, they do not car about you, I asked ahead of time because I do not have the money to fix a car and they insured me I was making a good purchase, in the end the car is sitting in my drive way and it is not drivable, please do not even consider them!!!! I have filed a complaint on the BBB and will be getting a lawyer to look at my case, this is a car with extensive water damage and the car lot knew what they were putting me in but used my desperateness to their advantage....I hope in the end they learn that bad business will only put them out of business

Good business transaction

by from Webster, FL |

I decided it was time to trade in my little Cobalt for a more family friendly vehicle. I chose to purchase a BMX X3. I was able to get a decent deal on my trade in and the dealership made sure the X3 was in perfect running order before I drove it home. They worked with me on the financing and interest rate, making sure I was able to get the payments I could handle and save some money on the overall purchase. I had a good experience all around.

Don't waste your time in this place

by from TAMPA BAY, FL |

After I had varified with the owner over the phone to see if the car I interested still there. I've drove almost an hour to get to the dealership, not only the car is not there, but the owner wasted my time and my kids time and had totally had insulted my intelligent. Beware!!! IS THERE A ZERO STAR?

Tampa Bay Auto Finance responded to this review

July 5, 2012

We do apologize for the inconvenience. Our goal is to provide 100% customer service satisfaction and lowest price guarantee. In our defense the vehicle was available but in detail when customer arrived. We promised to compensate her time and effort. We sell vehicles all over the country and we greatly appreciate YOUR business. Hopefully we can earn your business on another occasion.

Good place to go

by from Tampa fl |

They really maje sure u get the best and they check everything in front of you befor you leave with the car

Great Experience!

by from Spring Hill, FL |

I was shopping around yesterday and still had a few trucks to look at but these guys made me a great offer on a beautiful truck that I just couldn't pass up! Friendly service! I would recommend them to anyone!