Basil Resale Delaware

Basil Resale Delaware

2677 Delaware Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216

Used 866-441-4467

Just Great Deals!

Did not want my business!

by from Rochester, NY |

Basil had the exact make and model used car I wanted to buy. Since I was coming from outside of Buffalo, I wanted them to give me their best price. Salesman said the price listed was their best price, but then went on to say, "...if you come in we might be able to do better"...really!? I told him I had already sold my other car, so it wasn't a question of "if" I was going to buy a car. I told him I would be buying a car within 3 days and they had the #1 make and model on my list. Still nothing...it was like he was reading a prepared statement. Chalk up Basil on the "do not do business with" column.

Highly recommend

by from Buffalo, ny |

I traded in my old car to a newer used car within a week!! I wish i wouldve went here when i was shopping around for my first car. Rob helped me step by step through the whole process and found me a beautiful suv that i looooove. Im so grateful for his services thank you so much rob!!

wonderful

by from buffalo, ny |

I just bought a jaguar, and I had Jason as my sales person, and he was wonderful, I got the car I wanted and drove it off the lot the same day. this dealership is really good. I was surprise, keep up the good work Jason...

Quality Control Technician

by from Buffalo, NY |

Jason Schihl is an awesome salesman, Keep him at your company!

Friendly employees, great service

by from buffalo, ny |

Jason and Rob were both a great help with getting me into my new used car. They made it fast and easy, and a pleasant experience.

Excellent and easy sales process

by from Kenmore, NY |

Buying my car from Basil Resale Delaware was an easy and fairly seamless process. Working with Jason Schihl was great! Highly recommended.

I love basil! They are all great people!

by from Kenmore |

I bought a 2010 Malibu at a great price! I noticed a couple things wrong with the car after a couple weeks of owning it, I had the service department look at the concerns and they fixed them! This ia probably the only dealer ship that stands by you weeks after buying your car!

Nice Dealership

by from Buffalo, NY |

Great buying experience with Jason! He made buying my car quick and easy. Came to the dealership the next day to take delivery. Waited nearly an hour. Got antsy. Had to come back again the next day to have a headlight replaced. I called the day before to tell them I was coming in. Again, I waited an hour (before work). I wasn't told they had to send someone to get it. Everyone at the dealership is very nice.

Couldn't be nicer or more professional.

by from Buffalo, NY |

I've use Tunmore, or Basil's service center, as they're now known, for years for oil changes, tires, brakes, etc. I have never once felt like they were untrustworthy or anything but professional. I bought a used car from this Basil location in 2010, and that was also a good experience, but it's the service and the maintenance team that deserves recognition.

Quality People Make Purchase Enjoyable

by from Buffalo, NY |

I recently went looking for low milage affordable automoible.I searched on line and was dissapointed with either too many miles or a really high price.I stopped at Basil Delaware one evening and met Rob Monaco.I was pleased with his relaxed and non pushy mannerisms.We discussed what I wanted , and pretty soon found the car I had been looking for.Rob and Mike [ the general manager] worked very hard with a number of financial creditors to get me financed at a fair price.Joe, their finance manager, was a pleasure to work with, explaining the sales contract and answering all of my questions with patience and a smile.Rob is a true professional and made the whole buying process easy and comfortable.I recommended him and Basil Delaware to my coworkers and friends.Thanks for doing a awesome job.