Basil Resale Delaware

Used 866-441-4467

Just Great Deals!

Basil Chevy Stinks!

by from Buffalo, NY |

Dan, from Basil Chevy insisted on a $100. down pmt, so I reluctantly wrote the check, the very next day Basil puts the check in their deposit for the day and cashes my check. We call back to make an appointment to finalize the sale, and much to our surprise, they sold the vehicle, that Dan insisted the $100. deposit would hold. They offered us a same make and model car, ONLY 2k more in price!! The whole interaction with Basil, Dan and management left a very bad taste in our mouth, will never do business w/ any entity associated with any Basil dealership. AND, then because I absolutely hate car shopping, we tried to negotiate a sale, they were very unaccommodating and to end our car buying saga and agony, we reluctantly made a purchase and here we are 2 weeks later and still do not have the Owner's manual we requested 2x!!! West Herr here I come. Basil's customer service (or lack thereof) stinks, never again, nor will I refer anyone to them, friend or foe.

by from Tonawanda NY |

Amazing customer service with both the sales representative and the owner. Bought my first vehicle at a great price. Extremely satisfied.

Great staff!!

by from buffalo, ny |

Kire was my rep. He did a great job. I now have a beautiful SUV thanks for guiding me through everything.

worse experience ever out of all dealerships.

by from Buffalo, NY |

This has to be the worse dealership my and I have ever been to. we were a young couple with no car buying experience that needed a vehicle because a car just broke down. we went in there looking for a car and once we found a car or couple cars. i feel like we was being pressured into buying because all the manager Mike qanted to do is get us in the office to finance. They saw the desperation need for a vehicle and they took advantage of us. We didnt get approve for thr car we wanted so they said about this mazda 06. they didnt have a price on it and said we will take good care of you. nevwr gave us a car fax. they financed us and found out we over paid for it. weeks later i recommend them to my friend and he said the same thing that all they wanted to do is get him inside to sign papers, not giving him a chance to browse through the cars.A couple years later, im kind of glad this happen because it was definitely a learning experience.

Basil Resale Delaware responded to this review

February 19, 2015

Here at Basil Resale Delaware we want to make sure that our customers are taken care of. Because I do not have your contact information I would like for to contact me (Joe Basil III) directly so we can get this resolved for you. The phone number is (716) 877-1500 or you can email me at joeb@basilresaledelaware.com

Personable, Expedient, Responsive Service

by from Buffalo, New York |

I initiated the buying process through email with Rob Monaco. So when coming in to meet Rob personally he responded to my needs, and had some vehicles within my financial range, and mileage desires. I purchased a 2009 Malibu, Having gone through a significant upheaval in my finances due to losing a spouse, and other factors, they were able to work around this, and get financed in a low mileage quality vehicle. Thanks Rob Monaco and Jim Basil. Any issues I have is with my own financial status, interest, payments are not with these men, or Basil Resale, but with my own problems leading to them. I highly recommend seeing Rob Monaco at Basil Resale Delaware if you want to work with a humble man, that will respond to your purchasing needs. VMB

Excellent buying experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

Excellent experience. Everyone was very professional and delivered on what they said.

VERY GOOD OVERALL SERVICE

by from BUFFALO, NY |

I DREADED THE THOUGHT OF GOING THROUGH THE AUTOMOBILE BUYING EXPERIENCE. THESE FEELINGS WERE BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCES. ROB MONACO AND THE BASIL TEAM MADE THE PROCESS NON-STRESSFUL. THERE WAS NO PRESSURE OR GAME PLAYING.

Robert Monaco - Basil Resale on Delaware

by from Clarence, NY |

Robert was great to work with. A real professional. I will refer family and friends to him.

Awesome Experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

Everything about the experience was great! The sales rep to the finance guy were all great!

terrible

by from Buffalo NY |

Two years ago I tried to buy a car from this place and they were really bad and I purchased elsewhere. Two weeks ago my son and I were going to purchase a car. The car was on loan but test drove a similar car. The salesmen said the deal could be completed by weekend so I did not work overtime on Saturday. The salesmen does not call. I sent an email disappointed in the service. The salesmen calls my son and tells him I was mean to him oh and the car was still on loan. Sunday Monday Tuesday the car still on Loan. Tuesday I call Basil Walden Wednesday have an appointment and bought there the same day. The difference in Basil dealerships was amazing but Basil Delaware sucks.