Basil Resale Delaware

Used 866-441-4467

Just Great Deals!

Awesome Experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

Everything about the experience was great! The sales rep to the finance guy were all great!

terrible

by from Buffalo NY |

Two years ago I tried to buy a car from this place and they were really bad and I purchased elsewhere. Two weeks ago my son and I were going to purchase a car. The car was on loan but test drove a similar car. The salesmen said the deal could be completed by weekend so I did not work overtime on Saturday. The salesmen does not call. I sent an email disappointed in the service. The salesmen calls my son and tells him I was mean to him oh and the car was still on loan. Sunday Monday Tuesday the car still on Loan. Tuesday I call Basil Walden Wednesday have an appointment and bought there the same day. The difference in Basil dealerships was amazing but Basil Delaware sucks.

Highly Recommended

by from Hamburg, N.Y. |

We were given outstanding customer service from Norm. We'd highly recommend you see him for your new or used car inquiries. From start to finish, he was there with us every step of the way. He is the true definition of a dedicated salesman. From Sales to Service, we were treated with respect, and for us that goes a long way.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

One Day!!!! That is all it took to buy a great used car from these gentlemen. The transaction was smooth, and the staff was helpful and made us feel comfortable from start to finish. Jason, our sales rep. was very professional. He answered all our questions, and made us feel at home. Mike and Jason went the extra mile to make sure we walked out with a deal that couldn't be beat, and Joe Basil dotted all the I's and crossed all the T's. It doesn't get any better than this. Now the only thing left to do is a nice long, comfortable road trip. Thanks to all at Basil Resale Delaware.

NORM!!!

by from buffalo new york |

There is nothing bad I could possibly say about this place!! I have gone to many diffrent car dealerships throughout this month and not one dealer has treated me better than this one. The second I walked on the lot a man named norm was there and was more than happy to show us a couple cars in the price range. To make a long story short he treated me like he would treat a familty member basil has given me the best car experience I have ever had! I am definitely going to be there in the future I absolutely loved it!!

Great Purchase Experience

by from Orchard Park, NY |

Sales Rep. Jason & Joe Basil, III: Exceptional value, courtesy and fairness in my dealings with Joe Basil, III. My Sales Rep Jason was responsive and prompt with information on the vehicle I purchased and pricing. Anyone in search of a vehicle should first stop at Basil's to speak with Jason and Joe Basil, III.

Excellent transaction. Highly reccomend!

by from Grand Island, NY |

Joe, Mike & Tommy made this a great car buying experience, and I also love my new car.

Great Experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

I recently visited Basil Resale Delaware location and within a couple days I was driving out of there in my newer used (2012) car. When I first spoke with the sales consultant, Kire G., it helped both of us that I had a list prepared to show him of what I was interested in based on the year of the car, the makes/models and features. From there Kire showed me what they had available on the lot. After test driving a couple cars and having Joe B III run the numbers we concluded on what worked best for me from the car standpoint and my budget and as they say...the rest is history. The deal is done. My experience was very pleasant with Basil and I would recommend this facility to others.

Excellence

by from Buffalo New York |

Rob was especially helpful in helping me to purchase my 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt as I was in love with it as soon as I saw it. If you are looking for a good reliable vehicle Basil resale on Delaware is the place to shop. They stand by there slogan..JUST GREAT DEALS!!! I am proud to be part of the basil family. Thank you.

Great dealership

by from Buffalo ny |

Everyone at this facility was wonderful from start to finish. I was able to find a vehicle the same day and fell in love with it. I would definitely recommend basil resale if you are looking for a new car and outstanding customer service to enhance your experience.