Basil Resale Delaware

Used 866-441-4467

Just Great Deals!

Great dealership

by from Buffalo ny |

Everyone at this facility was wonderful from start to finish. I was able to find a vehicle the same day and fell in love with it. I would definitely recommend basil resale if you are looking for a new car and outstanding customer service to enhance your experience.

Go elsewhere

by from buffalo ny |

This dealership is a absolute joke they treat you like a king until they have your money and then your pushed to the side if u have any problems I had my car for 6 months and it's been a problem from day one and they would not fix it until after my extended warranty kicked in its been problem after problem stay away

Perfect proceedure in selling a used car

by from Buffalo, NY |

Rob did a perfect job in assisting me in selecting my car and also with the financing I needed. In two days I was driving out with a car. Thanks for the good input.

GREAT SALESMEN

by from Buffalo Ny |

I am a proud owner of a gently used Mercedes. My salesman was super professional, honest and prompt. Always answered my calls and texts. I am a salesmen myself at colton rv and I know that sales people have a bad rap but I can definitely say that Jason Schihl will be doing this for a long time.

Did not want my business!

by from Rochester, NY |

Basil had the exact make and model used car I wanted to buy. Since I was coming from outside of Buffalo, I wanted them to give me their best price. Salesman said the price listed was their best price, but then went on to say, "...if you come in we might be able to do better"...really!? I told him I had already sold my other car, so it wasn't a question of "if" I was going to buy a car. I told him I would be buying a car within 3 days and they had the #1 make and model on my list. Still nothing...it was like he was reading a prepared statement. Chalk up Basil on the "do not do business with" column.

Highly recommend

by from Buffalo, ny |

I traded in my old car to a newer used car within a week!! I wish i wouldve went here when i was shopping around for my first car. Rob helped me step by step through the whole process and found me a beautiful suv that i looooove. Im so grateful for his services thank you so much rob!!

wonderful

by from buffalo, ny |

I just bought a jaguar, and I had Jason as my sales person, and he was wonderful, I got the car I wanted and drove it off the lot the same day. this dealership is really good. I was surprise, keep up the good work Jason...

Quality Control Technician

by from Buffalo, NY |

Jason Schihl is an awesome salesman, Keep him at your company!

Friendly employees, great service

by from buffalo, ny |

Jason and Rob were both a great help with getting me into my new used car. They made it fast and easy, and a pleasant experience.

Excellent and easy sales process

by from Kenmore, NY |

Buying my car from Basil Resale Delaware was an easy and fairly seamless process. Working with Jason Schihl was great! Highly recommended.