Basil Resale Delaware

2677 Delaware Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216

Used 866-441-4467

Just Great Deals!

by from Grand Island |

Rob found a wonderful car for my daughter and also found exactly the car my son was looking for....In both cases Rob did a great Job in helping us get the loan we needed the trade in value on our cars. It was the most pleasant experience I have ever had at a dealership. I will be back soon to get myself a car...Thumbs up to Rob Monaco for a Job well done! See ya soon.

by from Buffalo ny |

Great service, very helpful and affordable. Sales agent did everything possible to help me out, it was greatly appreciated. Definitely would recommend rob to friends and family looking for a vehicle

by from Buffalo, NY |

Upon arriving at Basil i was greeted by Rob Monaco. He helped me find the car that made me most comfortable and pusehd the paperwork through promptly so that i could have my new car as soon as possible. His commitment to his job shows and went through the entire process with an upbeat and positive attitude.

by from Buffalo |

All of the staff at Basil Delaware was very helpful when I went in looking for a new car. I was offered a decent trade-in value for my old car, got a loan through the bank of my choice, and they looked around for the vehicle I wanted. The experience was a positive one indeed.

Very pleasant experience with this delaership

by from North Tonawanda New York |

We purchased three vehicles from this dealer and have been very satisfied with their service and attitude.

Great salesmen, great service, very helpful.

by from Alden, NY |

Back in August, I bought a used vehicle at Basil Resale on Delaware Avenue. The salesman that took care of me, Jason Schihl, was so helpful. I have recommended them to my family and friends. Their service department was great. They made sure my car was in tip top shape for me. I would not hesitate going there again if I needed another car. Thank you, Jason, Paul and all the others.

Great clean and FAST service that's efficient

by from Buffalo,NY |

I recently purchased my car at the end of September with the help of a great salesman by the name of Jason Schihl. Jason helped my find my first car with careful planning and financing. Love Basil, great place that has helped me out numerous times whether it was a scratch or a windshield wiper to be replaced. I would definitely refer any family or friend to this place as I already have twice since purchasing my own vehicle. Clean and affordable!

My car drives like new!

by from North Tonawanda, NY |

I recently had my 2003 Ford Windstar serviced for a new alternator. Since I got my car back, it drives like it was new. I could not be happier with the service i received from the guys at Basil Resale Delaware.

Great Car buying Experience with Rob Monaco

by from Buffalo, NY |

I went to Basil Resale looking for a used car to fit my budget. Rob was extremely friendly, energetic and helpful. The type of car I was looking for was not on his lot but he went above and beyond to get me to the right Basil dealership for the car I needed. The best part was I traded my car in and drove away with my new car all in one day without any hassel. Everything, Rob and Basil took care of! It was the best customer service I have ever received from any dealership in the area!

Rob Monaco excellent service

by from Kenmore, ny |

I would like to thank Rob Monaco for the excellent service he provided when I purchased my Saab from basil Delaware. Thanks, Rick d.