Basil Resale Delaware

Used 866-441-4467

Just Great Deals!

My car drives like new!

by from North Tonawanda, NY |

I recently had my 2003 Ford Windstar serviced for a new alternator. Since I got my car back, it drives like it was new. I could not be happier with the service i received from the guys at Basil Resale Delaware.

Great Car buying Experience with Rob Monaco

by from Buffalo, NY |

I went to Basil Resale looking for a used car to fit my budget. Rob was extremely friendly, energetic and helpful. The type of car I was looking for was not on his lot but he went above and beyond to get me to the right Basil dealership for the car I needed. The best part was I traded my car in and drove away with my new car all in one day without any hassel. Everything, Rob and Basil took care of! It was the best customer service I have ever received from any dealership in the area!

Rob Monaco excellent service

by from Kenmore, ny |

I would like to thank Rob Monaco for the excellent service he provided when I purchased my Saab from basil Delaware. Thanks, Rick d.

Great Experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

I was looking for an inexpensive, reliable pre-owned vehicle. I saw a Saturn Ion online that I was interested in. I called and spoke to Jim one of their salesman and made an appointment. When I got to their facility, which is brand spanking new btw, Jim had the car I wanted pulled right up front. I was walking around the car and he came out and greeted me with a smile and a hand shake. When we got back from the test drive and it was time to work the figures out, they were exactly what they were supposed to be. No funny business. They are prompt, courtious, and a great place to do business.

best sales and service

by from kenmore |

I bought a 2010 impala from Jim Schimek at basil Delaware, he made the process as easy as ever i will never go anywhere else to buy a vehicle