Dillon's Auto Council Bluffs

3554 S. Expressway, Council Bluffs, IA 51501

Used 888-812-4839

Misrepresented Car...Do Not Buy from this Dealer

by from Phoenix AZ |

Bought a car represented that it ran like a brand new car. Had car shipped out of state and it stalled on the drive home after being picked up. Required towing twice, a new battery, catalytic converter and new fuel pump and filter just to get it running. Run far and fast from this place and never look back unless you want future problems with what you bought. I wouldn't buy a bicycle from these people now since it would probably fall apart after you get it.

Used Truck Purchase

by from Council Bluffs, Iowa |

Just ask for Brad Klement. He will do what it takes to make you happy and service after the sale.

Terrible post- purchasing experience

by from omaha, ne |

I had heard from many not to buy from this council bluffs dealer, the worst two i had heard of turned me off for life. Two good friends of mine bought cars here then immediately had problems. The staff pretended nothing was wrong and acted as though they were making the whole thing up. They both shelled out thousands of dollars for cars that never got driven. I would not reccommend this dealer.

Fast & Friendly service

by from Bellevue |

I traded in a car @ Dillon's Auto. The whole process was fast & i drove away in a car i love so much now. Brad, the salesman did a great job. I recommend you check out Dillon's Auto for a great car buying experience.

Terrible Terrible

by from Olney, IL |

I drove 8 hours to look at the 2005 black mustang GT. Shane the salesman assured me the car was in good overall condition(I about had him ship me the vehicle without looking at it) Thse hood was to be painted and a tear in the leather fixed. He sent me pics and it looked good. When I got there the hood looked like it was painted by a 3rd grader, the leather was scuffed and the vehicle was filthy. The outside paint was all scratched up and had no gloss to it. When I drove the vehicle, the RPM's didnt even work and the check engine light was on because the sensors were bypassed because of the cold air intake. Shane tried to tell me the RPM's didnt work because of a fuse which he knew was a lie. I asked to speak with the manager and asked him if he even painted the hood.. He was rude and raised his voice at me asking if I was judging his credibility. When I asked him about the RPM's he said they didnt work when he bought the car.. Guess the manager and salesman should have got their story straight before the salesman lied and tried to blame it on a "fuse" Dont trust any pictures they post!! Guess thats what you should expect from a low rent used car dealership!

No Funny Business

by from Omaha, NE |

I worked with Keith Davis at Dillon. I went in after having done a lot of research and test driving about a dozen other cars. I told him I knew what I was looking for, and he didn't mess around. He let me check out the prices for a very similar car at another dealer. Along with letting me take the car for the afternoon so I could test it out on the cobblestone streets in the Old Market where I live, he and Shane even drove the car to my preferred mechanic to give it the once over! Give him a shot!

Monte Carlo

by from Council Bluffs, IA |

wanted this car the first minute that i saw it. Keith was very helpful in this process and i got it within 24 hours!!! You guys are doing a great job.

Customer

by from Council Bluffs, IA |

I worked with Keith Davis at Dillons. He met my families every need for our vehicle. I will definitely refer my friends & family here!

Great Job!!

by from Council Bluffs, IA |

We came in and bought a car from Keith at Dillons and he was really good! They didnt at the time have the particular vehicle we were looking for at their location but he sat us down and found the vehicle at their Lincoln location. They had the vehicle here the next day and we loved it. It was everything they advertised it as and was extremely helpful. We didnt feel pressured at all and would recommend any of our friends to them! Thanks again

Good experience

by from Council Bluffs, IA |

Had a really good overall experience at Dillon's Auto in Council Bluffs. Teddy was my sales rep. He helped me find a really nice vehicle for my family and was patient through my moments of indecision. Thanks again Teddy.