Garber Bay Road

5330 Bay Rd, Saginaw, MI 48604

New 888-451-9270
Used 888-430-3384
Service 888-340-2410

"Everybody knows, You'll Do Better at Garber"

Garber Jeep

by from St. Charles, MI |

Joseph Walker did a Great job. If you are looking for a low pressure salesman, Joseph is the guy to see.

October 7, 2014

Thank you Donnie for sharing your experience with Joseph Walker. We look forward to seeing you again!

Jeep Cherokee 2015 recent purchase

by from Mount Pleasant MI |

I was searching Cars.com for Jeep Cherokees in my area. Garber Bay Road had the exact vehicle I wanted. We contacted them by phone and spoke with Joe Walker. When we went over for the test drive he made it so easy. There was no pressure to buy, but I really felt like they wanted my business and were working hard to provide me with the service I was expecting. I was able to take my Jeep home that day! Many thanks to Joe and Tom in financing for making it quick and easy to work with Garber Bay Road.

GO GARBER---SEE MR WALKER!!!

by from SAGINAW, MICHIGAN |

If you are looking for another car......MR WALKER is the one to see!! He has a great personality and easy to speak with. You get ANSWERS to your questions....if he doesn't have one he will research and respond!! Isn't that what we expect......GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I had made visits to other dealerships and also spoke with other agents from this dealership...it wasn't until I met Mr Walker that I knew he was the one I should do business with!! GREAT GUY!!! GO GARBER----SEE MR WALKER!!!!!!!!

November 27, 2014

Thank you Marcelo for your raving review of our team member and dealership. We're glad to hear how well Joseph Walker made your experience so memorable. Customer service is our priority and we look forward to seeing you again!

Great experience and great vehicle.

by from Mt Pleasant,MI |

Not one single complaint. Can't go wrong buying from Gerber.Simple as that.

September 5, 2014

Thank you for the review!

Great experience and great vehicle.

by from Saginaw, MI |

I recently bought a vehicle from Garber and I couldn't be happier. Tom Johnson gave me excellent customer service and I'd recommend him and Garber to anyone who's looking to buy a new vehicle.

July 17, 2014

Thank you Heather for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to hear that you received excellent service from Tom. We look forward to seeing you again!

Great service.

by from Midland MI |

Joseph made it easy to trade in and purchase our new town amd country van. I would not hesitate to refer family and friends to him for buying a vehicle.

July 14, 2014

Thank you Jason for the review! We're so glad to hear that Joseph made it so easy for you and enjoy your new Town and Country! We look forward to seeing you again!

Great Experience

by from Sebewaing MI |

I had a very nice experience when I went to Garber Nissan-Hyundai to lease my first car. Craig Laferriere was very helpful and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend seeing him to all of my friends and family. Craig Laferriere Sales Consultant Garber Nissan-Hyundai 5450 Bay Rd. Saginaw, MI 48604 P: 989.399.8550 [Call: 989.399.8550] ext 1921 / C: 989.598.4792 [Call: 989.598.4792] http://www.garbernissanhyundai.com/

June 12, 2014

Thanks for the great review David! We love getting feedback from like this from our guests! -Garber Bay Road

Great Experience

by from Sebewaing MI |

June 12, 2014

Thanks for the great review! We're so glad to hear how well things went with you and Craig. We look forward to seeing you in the future! -Garber Bay Road

1 and only business to purchase a vehicle

by from Bay City, MI |

I have purchased my 2nd new vehicle from Garber Bay Road. Just stopping by for an oil change, leading into a new purchase. John Thaxter stopped by to ask if I needed any assist, with his knowledge on the vehicles I was looking at. He pursued to contact me through e-mail and lead to a new vehicle a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. A purchase I will never regret. Best in the business, won't be going anywhere else.

June 12, 2014

Thank you JD for sharing your experience. We're always here to help and we look forward to seeing you again! -Garber Bay Road

Wonderful Experience

by from Flint, MI |

I recently bought a car from Craig Laferriere at garber nissan in saginaw michigan. Craig was very friendly and took the time to find out what kind of car I really wanted and what would be best for me. I would definetly recommend Craigs services to any friend or family member.

June 2, 2014

Thank you for the great review! We're glad our team took the time to find the perfect car for you. We look forward to seeing you again! -Garber Bay Road

Excellent Experience at Garber

by from Saginaw |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Joseph Walker and I couldn't have been more pleased with his patience and helpfulness through the buying process. My wife and I are very happy to have purchased a vehicle through Garber and would highly recommend Joseph Walker to others.

May 28, 2014

Thank you Kyle for the great review of our dealership and Joe Walker! We're glad you had such a good experience and we look forward to seeing you again!