Garber Bay Road

5330 Bay Rd, Saginaw, MI 48604

New 888-451-9270
Used 888-430-3384
Service 888-340-2410

"Everybody knows, You'll Do Better at Garber"

Great experience and great vehicle.

by from Saginaw, MI |

I recently bought a vehicle from Garber and I couldn't be happier. Tom Johnson gave me excellent customer service and I'd recommend him and Garber to anyone who's looking to buy a new vehicle.

July 16, 2014

Thank you Heather for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to hear that you received excellent service from Tom. We look forward to seeing you again!

Great experience and great vehicle.

by from Mt Pleasant,MI |

Not one single complaint. Can't go wrong buying from Gerber.Simple as that.

September 5, 2014

Thank you for the review!

Great service.

by from Midland MI |

Joseph made it easy to trade in and purchase our new town amd country van. I would not hesitate to refer family and friends to him for buying a vehicle.

July 14, 2014

Thank you Jason for the review! We're so glad to hear that Joseph made it so easy for you and enjoy your new Town and Country! We look forward to seeing you again!

Great Experience

by from Sebewaing MI |

I had a very nice experience when I went to Garber Nissan-Hyundai to lease my first car. Craig Laferriere was very helpful and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend seeing him to all of my friends and family. Craig Laferriere Sales Consultant Garber Nissan-Hyundai 5450 Bay Rd. Saginaw, MI 48604 P: 989.399.8550 [Call: 989.399.8550] ext 1921 / C: 989.598.4792 [Call: 989.598.4792] http://www.garbernissanhyundai.com/

June 12, 2014

Thanks for the great review David! We love getting feedback from like this from our guests! -Garber Bay Road

Great Experience

by from Sebewaing MI |

June 12, 2014

Thanks for the great review! We're so glad to hear how well things went with you and Craig. We look forward to seeing you in the future! -Garber Bay Road

1 and only business to purchase a vehicle

by from Bay City, MI |

I have purchased my 2nd new vehicle from Garber Bay Road. Just stopping by for an oil change, leading into a new purchase. John Thaxter stopped by to ask if I needed any assist, with his knowledge on the vehicles I was looking at. He pursued to contact me through e-mail and lead to a new vehicle a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. A purchase I will never regret. Best in the business, won't be going anywhere else.

June 12, 2014

Thank you JD for sharing your experience. We're always here to help and we look forward to seeing you again! -Garber Bay Road

Wonderful Experience

by from Flint, MI |

I recently bought a car from Craig Laferriere at garber nissan in saginaw michigan. Craig was very friendly and took the time to find out what kind of car I really wanted and what would be best for me. I would definetly recommend Craigs services to any friend or family member.

June 2, 2014

Thank you for the great review! We're glad our team took the time to find the perfect car for you. We look forward to seeing you again! -Garber Bay Road

Excellent Experience at Garber

by from Saginaw |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Joseph Walker and I couldn't have been more pleased with his patience and helpfulness through the buying process. My wife and I are very happy to have purchased a vehicle through Garber and would highly recommend Joseph Walker to others.

May 28, 2014

Thank you Kyle for the great review of our dealership and Joe Walker! We're glad you had such a good experience and we look forward to seeing you again!

Excellent service experience

by from Flint, Mi |

Excellent service, and I drove from the dealership that day in my new car! I had the most helpful, supporting and patience salesman Rawad Abouezzedine. And trust me I was not the easiest customer to help, I did not have a clue on what I wanted to purchased. I just knew I needed a new car ASAP!, and my credit was a bit tarnished he happen to have an approvals by the time arrived for schedule appointment. So he was very awrae of wha he was dealing with, I must have test drove about seven cars, before I made a commitment. My salesman says to me we have a great approval rate and let's find a car today. And with his patience and fact finding questions, he was able to help me narrow down my 2014 Chrysler Super S and I knew was my car when I first saw it. This was the best buying experience I ever had, I would and will recommend Garber to anyone in search of new vehicle.

May 16, 2014

Thank you Sonya for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad that we were able to find the perfect car for you and we look forward to seeing you again!

I will continue to be a loyal

by from Saginaw. Michigan |

Several years ago i went through a persoanl bankrupcy after a significantly painful period in my life.. Since that time i have worked hard to repair and build my life and reinstate my credit. i was very leary about applying for a new car loan and the minute I stepped into the beautiful show room i was made to feel welcome. Craig, our sales person was awesome, understanding and a great listener. He made me feel secure throughout the entire purchasing process. The showroom was beautiful and the entire staff was easy going and not at all pushy. The finance director was also very helpful. In addition, Craig worked on processing my paper work long after the dealership closed providing excellent custor service, touring and explaining the dealership grounds and walked me through understanding my new car (for the second time that day) in the pouring rain without a hint of complaint. I intend telling all my friends and collegues about my experience and look forward to being a loyal customer for years to come.

April 18, 2014

Thank you Terri for taking the time to share your story. We believe we have a great team who are truly dedicated to providing our guests with excellent service from beginning to end. We look forward to working with you again in the future! -Garber Bay Road

Fantastic experience at Garber

by from Auburn, Mi |

Craig Laferriere recently sold me a new vehicle. From his first email about my inquiry to the closing of the deal I felt like I was more than just another sale. Craig and the staff at Garber are personable and professional. I will buy from Garber again.

March 27, 2014

Yvette, We are so glad that you had a great experience with Craig from beginning to end! We look forward to seeing you again! -Garber Bay Road