Roling Ford

802 N Public Rd, Shell Rock, IA 50670

New 888-430-4022
Used 888-484-4583
Service 888-266-1948

High priced and not worth the extra money

by from Waverly, Ia. |

We dealt with them on a used Fusion. we did purchase but only after having to beg them to sell it to us. They claimed at first it was sold but then the next morning they had thought we interested in a different car??? They were asking WAY more than other dealers and getting them to a price we could swallow hard to stomach was infuriating. After the sale service consisted of several attempts to get refferals.

Exceptional Dealership

by from Mason City Ia |

We were looking for a vehicle for our granddaughter and after visiting numerous dealers in our area we found this dealership. We went to the dealership and looked at the vehicle we were interested in. We delt with Sonya Ackerson and Brent Johnson and came up with a car we thought she would like. We drove the car and made a 250 mile round trip to take our granddaughter to get the car. Let me tell you this dealership and all staff goes the extra mile to find the best fit for your needs and budget. Love this dealership and will definately do business with them again.

Exceptional Customer Service and Quality

by from Bloomington, IN |

I am extremely happy I chose to purchase my car from Roling Ford. I traveled 1000 miles round-trip and it was worth every mile. Greg and staff have been nothing less than EXCEPTIONAL in making sure I am 100% happy. They go above and beyond to ensure their customers are satisfied with their purchase. It's been such a pleasure doing business with them and I would highly recommend anyone and everyone to purchase their next vehicle at Roling Ford.

Good deal, no pressure.

by from Marion, IA |

I drove 75 miles from the Cedar Rapids area to deal on a 2011 Ford Ranger. I liked the "no-nonsense" selling approach Roling Ford has. There was no pressure, just simple negotiation on the final price. At the time of the sale, they didn't try to talk me into a bunch of services and add-on's I didn't want or need. So overall, I feel I got a great deal without the high pressure sales tactics.

Unbelievable!

by from Fayette, IA |

I worked with Sonya when looking at a new Fusion. I had mentioned several times that I wasn't sure which motor, etc., that my husband preferred. She was very helpful and I probably would have purchased a vehicle from her - that was until she said she couldn't bring the car, that I was interested in, up on her computer. She stepped away to consult with someone for a few minutes. When she returned, she suggested that I return with my husband, have him drive the Fusion and then they would give us a price!!!!!!!! Wow, this isn't the 19th century! Women do purchase vehicles and pay for them themselves. I couldn't actually believe that I was told to go home and bring my husband over!!!!! Someone named Dakota called me and I believe he was the person who gave Sonya the advice. I did not speak to him. Then the next day the sales manager called several times stating that they wanted to discuss what was said with me. Due to phone tag, I never did speak to him. How sad! They really messed up a sale (with a woman)!

Excelent experience

by from Waterloo, IA |

I was contacted by Sonya , and we set an appointment for me to run up from Waterloo. I had a pleasant experience evaluating a couple different models, and negotiated what I thought was a fair deal on a new Fusion. Very happy with the staff and how I was treated at Roling Ford.

Excellent small town dealership, worth the drive

by from Toledo, IA |

Christy from Roling Ford called me same day as my Internet inquiry and answered all my questions plus explained their owner's philosophy. The discussion and aggressive pricing drew me in (drove over 1 hour). Very nice place, didn't get attacked on the lot by sales people. Worked with Sonya the day I came in, she explained everything and worked to make sure I was comfortable with the deal on my new Ford Fiesta. Very impressed with this dealership and I'll definitely return on future purchases.

Exceptional Experience

by from Cedar Rapids |

We had an excellent experience with Nathan at Roling Ford. He was professional and also very upfront about the used vehicles we looked at. We did have to negotiate on price but in the end walked away happy. We bought a used 2000 Ford Ranger XLT and it is a great truck so far.