Toyota/Scion Bountiful

2380 U.S. 89, Bountiful, UT 84054

New 866-487-7519
Used 888-238-9882
Service 877-468-1392

Best dealership experience ever!

by from Layton, Ut |

Blown away, this is a great team! I have the car I wanted and the staff was excellent. Josh E. & Aaron were amazing, I learned so much about leasing and feel totally confident that i can tame this new beast. :) Thanks guys!

May 21, 2015

Camille Thanks for the wonderful feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to provide a great experience! Performance Toyota Bountiful Management

Superior Customer Service, Great Finance Options.

by from Layton, UT |

We had a great buying experience with Bryan Blanchard last Saturday. He took the time to show us three Camry models and allowed us to test drive them. He was very knowledgeable on the Camry and explained finance options. The wife and I drove away with our new Camry XLE very happy customers. The Toyota Bountiful experience was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Thank you Bryan and Toyota Bountiful!

Worst car buy/lease experience EVER!!!!

by from Salt Lake City, Ut |

From start to finish not one thing went right. 1. They had to ship the vehicle from another dealership I waited a week and half to get the vehicle and it was delivered to me without my one "deal breaker" 2. They tried not once but twice to get me to accept a much lower quality vehicle for the same price I agreed to pay for the higher quality vehicle I thought I was getting. Then they tried to get me to pay more for a vehicle that did have everything I originally asked for. 3.When they finally did find the correct vehicle they moved the lift and tires I ordered from the "wrong" vehicle to my vehicle. (I was later told by their service manager that this should never had been done and a new lift should have been ordered for the new vehicle) 4. Once I did get the right vehicle with all the correct options I requested I drove it for 3 days before a bolt on the drivers side front wheel fell out because when they were switching the lift someone forgot to tighten the bolt correctly. Very lucky for me I was backing out of my driveway when I found it rather than driving on the road. 5. When they came to fix it they brought the wrong bolt and had to borrow my rental car they brought to me so they could go get the right one 6.The sales people promised to call me back and never did. 7.After telling me they wouldn't they sent me a bill for the first "wrong" vehicle 8.They told me they were going to give me a polysteel kit and never did 9. They were supposed to mail me my license plates but mailed them to the dealership instead. 10.My license plates were supposed to be Arches and I got Skier Not one department spoke to another. No one knew what anyone else had already done. Every sales person I spoke to blamed everything on someone else. The General Manager was more helpful than the sales people but I walked away feeling like he didn't care much how bad his dealership messed up. The experience was so bad I actually took the time to write a long letter to Toyota and mailed it to their complaints office in CA. and I took the time to write reviews and fill out all the surveys they sent me. This is saying something since I am not usually the type to fill out the surveys or write a letter unless the experience was amazing and I want to give kudos to someone.

Great buying experience

by from California |

Just a shout out to the sales guys at Bountiful Toyota . Bought a 4runner TRD Pro over the phone and flew In from Calif to pick it up a week later. Had a great buying experience was picked up at the airport and treated Excellent throughout the entire process.Big thanks to Todd,Jose and Aaron you guys are real Pros.

Amazing Service!

by from Bountiful, UT |

I was so impressed with my whole experience with Toyota. I was pleasantly surprised at all the added incentives for buying from Toyota, but I was especially impressed with the positive and fun people all around that helped me out.

Great service and team!

by from Bountiful, UT |

Ian Urry found me my dream car! He made everything so easy for me, and got me the best deal!

I don't understand the bad reviews here!!!

by from Ogden, UT |

Toyota Bountiful is the best! My husband and I were shopping for a used car and Jesse & Cameron totally hooked us up! Jesse picked us up and drove us to the dealership which was super beneficial! We told him our price range and that we didn't have much down to work with and he helped us stay within our budget! The 2005 Ford Focus we saw online was there, but they also had a 2012 Hyundai Accent that had gotten there the day before that he showed us. Since it was still dirty, he knocked the price down to our budget but still got it cleaned! Our monthly payments are only $19 more than what we were looking for but we had no problem with it because of the year! They were also able to have us only do $300 down, compared to the $1,500 the bank wanted! Cameron was super funny and friendly and turns out we're both from San Diego! We absolutely will come back with any car buying needs! p.s. Their refreshment area is to die for!!!

Extremely satisfied customer

by from Rock Springs, Wyoming |

We bought out 2nd 2015 Toyota Highlander Limited/Platinum from Toyota of Bountiful. Both visits were excellent. We have bought a lot of vehicles over the years from a lot of dealer. However, none were near as great of an experience as Bountiful. We got great deals on both of our purchases, and there was no pressure or thoughts of going anywhere else. Gerry Turbides, Reid Teo, and Arron in Finance took care of all of our needs as a car buyer. Couldn't ask for a better team to work with. I would recommend Toyota of Bountiful to anyone and everyone. Thanks for the great experience.

Very satisfied customer

by from Rock Springs, Wyoming |

We bought out 2nd 2015 Toyota Highlander Limited/Platinum from Toyota of Bountiful. We have bought many cars over the years, and both of our visits to Bountiful have been hassle free, very easy, not pressure, and quick service. We are very happy with our choice of dealer and vehicles.

Don't go in if you do the pre approval on-line>>

by from Magna, Utah |

Got pre-approved online then told that the car I wanted was not approved. Then went into it for 3hrs so they could sell me a car I could not afford. The car after sell is junk... 2010 Grand Caravan there is something wrong with the clean air vent thumping at start up. Told that was not covered with the extended warranty. Now after 6 weeks then check engine light is on and the transmission is slipping. Stay away from this dealership and It's sister dealership across the road. Was told that I would be financing 12,000 then 14,000 but with all their add-ons ended up over 16,000 well that is just nuts. Don't go to this Dealership if you want a good Car.

May 21, 2015

Hello Ray V. We appreciate your business and strive to provide outstanding customer service. But according to your recent experience we fell mighty short of that. Please contact me at your convenience so we can discuss a proper solution. Thank you, Jason Long Toyota Bountiful Customer Relations 801-951-3200 jlong@toyotabountiful.com

Terrific Buying Experience

by from park City, Utah |

Our sales person Jesse Stott and finance person Scott Roper did a great job!!! We'll see them for our next car too

May 21, 2015

Thanks for your kind feedback Sean. We appreciate your business and Jesse and Scott look forward to being your Toyota guys! Sweet, Performance Toyota Management.