Toyota/Scion Bountiful

Used 888-238-9882
Service 877-468-1392

2013 4-Runner purchase at Bountiful Toyota

by from Salt Lake City |

I purchased my 4-Runner just a few weeks ago after visiting three other area dealerships. Toyota Bountiful got my business with my first phone call and answered by Jeff Christison. Jeff Christison is an exceptionally honest and pleasant person to do business with. All of our discussions and agreements were done with a gentleman's handshake over the phone. We never met in person until the day we took procession of the 4-Runner. We agreed upon a fair sales price over the phone, he found that they had my desired vehicle in transit across the Pacific, and he kept me fully apprised of its progress. There were no "surprises" on the procession day - Everything was as we had agreed upon. I'll be calling Jeff in about 6 years to order another Toyota. I know that I can trust him for a straight forward, honest, and no hassle experience.

Terrific Buying Experience

by from park City, Utah |

Our sales person Jesse Stott and finance person Scott Roper did a great job!!! We'll see them for our next car too

Marko Moreno - The Guy You Should Buy A Car From

by from Layton, UT |

Toyota Bountiful gave us a great deal on a new Toyota Corolla. We went to the dealership, not sure if we were going to buy a car, or even if we could afford one. We were willing to walk away if we couldn't get a car at our price point. Our car salesman, Marko Moreno, spent a ton of time with us and was able to get us the car at our price point. If you are looking to get a new Toyota, head over to Toyota Bountiful and ask for Marko Moreno! Marko will get you the deal you want!

Search for low-cost-used vehicle

by from Pleasant View, Utah |

The sales person we worked with was very friendly and helpful. No complaints.

Amazing

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I was in a very difficult situation and did not ever thing I could better it. I went in and worked with Ian Urry, never again will I work with anyone else! He was quick, efficient, listened to me, worked hard and even got me in a much better vehicle than I planned on. Ian is definitely in it as a career and really only interested in helping people. He is very honest and I am so thankful I went in to the dealership to work with him. Thank you!

Best dealership experience ever!

by from Layton, Ut |

Blown away, this is a great team! I have the car I wanted and the staff was excellent. Josh E. & Aaron were amazing, I learned so much about leasing and feel totally confident that i can tame this new beast. :) Thanks guys!

Second Toyota Tacoma from Toyota Bountiful!

by from Clearfield, Utah |

Best dealership in Utah hands down! I have bought two new Toyota Tacoma's and they both came from Toyota Bountiful. You will not be treated better anywhere else, I assure you! I will recommend everyone I know to Toyota Bountiful!

Amazing!

by from Lander, WY |

This was the BEST car buying experience I have ever had. Jesse Stott bought my husband and I breakfast and was extremely friendly, courteous, and funny. We enjoyed our car buying experience! Cameron also made it as hassle free as possible! We drove all the way from Lander, Wyoming and would do it again in a heart beat. We are definitely customers for life! THANK YOU!!

I really like my birthday present-Toyota rav4.

by from Farmington, Utah |

I really like my birthday present-Toyota rav4. Jeff was very professional, super-helpful, he made us feel comfortable! Jeff, Jason, Aaron..you ARE the best!

Good job, y'all

by from Bountiful, UT |

I went to Toyota Bountiful looking to get a specific car. When it ended up not working for me financially, Marquis was extremely helpful and led me in the direction of a car that was a better choice for me in the end. Weston was super sweet and helpful and ended up working with me even more to get the car I wanted at a price I could afford. I want to thank these two guys for being so patient with me. I definitely left in a great mood and have very positive things to say about the whole team I interacted with. I talked to Auggie for a bit, and the entire team in general are just friendly and easy to be around and to communicate with. Not once did I feel unwelcome. You guys are terrific. Thank you to the all of the employees at Toyota Bountiful, even to the ones who just gave me kind, genuine smiles!

Great Price, easy process

by from Ogden , Utah |

Worked with an amazing sales rep Marquis who was able to keep my needs in mind for price. He was quick and attentive with my email inquiries and made the process easy.