Auto Plaza USA

Auto Plaza USA

2000 Vince Rd, Nicholasville, KY 40356

Used 888-676-8276

"Whatever It Takes"

Excellent in every way! Deb & Tom.

by from Mt Sterling KY |

We just moved here from NY and we know no one. We had to get a second car & are credit challenged. Steve was absolutely wonderful in helping us find what fitted our needs and Robert got all paper work signed. No one pressured us and made a stressful situation OK. Two days later we had an oil leak. We had bought a used car with no warranties & they had me bring it in the next morning. It needed new seals in places hard to get to. While I waited Robert from service kept me updated & offered me beverages & lunch if I wanted. Larry the mechanic worked thru his lunch. Both Larry & Robert told me what was done. And I wasn't even charged a dime! My husband and I couldn't be more greatful. We are so grateful we came into their dealership. Everyone has been wonderful to us and I truly would reccomend them.

Happy Customer 2013 Nissan Altima

by from Lexington, KY |

I went into the dealership to look at a 2013 Nissan Altima I had seen online. Prior to my visit Brian Grantlin had called me back in reply to an online form I submitted. He gave me all the info I was looking for and said he would make sure he would alert the other reps in case he wouldn't be there the day of my visit. When I arrived Robert Rankin and Ronnie Elliott took excellent care of me. In a non-pushy way they patiently answered every single question I had and walked me through every feature on the vehicle and line on the carfax. They were so kind as to park all the vehicles Brian and I discussed in a dry spot anticipating my visit (it was pouring down). We took the Nissan for a test drive and they let us park it inside the service department to have another close look after as the weather increasingly got worse. They were very accommodating and never tried to up-sell me. I had a budget in mind when I walked in, and Ronnie really worked with me to get as close to it as possible. I had found a similar vehicle nearby that was listed at a bit lower price and they lowered their pricing accordingly. The car was in great condition and still had factory warranty on it so I decided to purchase it. The finance manager got me a great deal on financing, and as we were about to sign it an even better deal with an apr of 2.59% came through. The purchasing process was smooth and pleasant and took about 3.5 hours from walking in. I picked up my car the next day, Brian remained in touch throughout the process and post sale to ensure I was satisfied. Both Brian, Ronnie and Robert provided excellent customer service. After shopping for cars for over 2 weeks and visiting over 10 dealerships in the region I can definitely say they were part of the handful of sales reps that seemed to actually listen to what I did and didn't want instead of trying to quick talk you into upping their commission pay-out. I picked up the car the next day and have been driving it for almost a week now. I am very happy with my purchase so far and at this point would certainly recommend them if you are looking for a new/used car.

love the add ons and bonuses

by from salvisa, ky |

if you are looking for a dealership that sets a part from others this is the one you should visit. they have a lot of different incentives to get you in the door. if you refer a friend and they buy a car that's a free 100 bucks in your pocket! they also have a lot of warranties that include motor care and repair for a lifetime, free detailing, car washes, they thrown in just about anything you ask for in the deal (within reason) they basically come up with any excuse for you to walk out of the dealership with money in your pocket.

the overstock sale was great

by from LexingtonKy |

I saw they were having an overstock sale, trying to get rid of some vehicles for spring and the prices were lowest that I have seen in all of Kentucky. They even came down a bit more on price for me. great dealership great staff great inventory

helpful staff

by from versailles, kentucky |

I needed a car fast, something reliable and cheap. I didn't want a loan I just wanted to pay cash and not go through any bank hassle especially since my credit is very bad. this dealership helped me out big time they found me a ford with less than 100k decent condition and was around 5k after taxes and what not. I've driven it for 6 months and haven't had any problems with it still.

super service department!

by from Lawrenceburg |

I had a few problems with my transmission and an oil leak, and let me tell you I am not a car person. I honestly didn't even understand any of what the mechanics were telling me other than it was going to be pricey. I checked out a few different shops and a friend recommended auto plaza. I met with Raymond who got me in same day to take a look at my vehicle. He explained it all to me to where I understood what was wrong and what they would have to do to fix it. He also didn't under-quote me which is different from a few other places I looked at. They also had my car out in just a few days. It was very refreshing not feeling like I was being taken advantage of with my lack of knowledge.

very pleased overall

by from lexington, ky |

The dealership is one of the largest in Kentucky and the selection is very pleasant. The actual office is very roomy and full of light. Everyone was helpful, I test drove over 5 different cars and all of them were top quality. I didn't purchase, but I would recommend it. They have a lot of payment plans to help

good service

by from nicholasville |

very happy with the deal we got. I didn't think I would get approved with my bad credit, but robert r was really helpful. I bought a trailblazer with just under 50k miles and traded in my truck. overall I was happy.

fantastic!

by from kentucky |

this dealership is a great place to buy a car, they go the extra mile even after the purchase, with any check ups, oil changes, even the detailing is top notch!

good sales team

by from frankfort, ky |

working with this dealership was a lot less pressure then a few of the other larger lots I've been too. they set me up with Robert rankin who seemed very honest and knew what cars had been on the lot for how long I ended up liking 2 different Hondas, but found a cheaper model in Georgia.