Auto Plaza

Auto Plaza

2000 Vince Rd, Nicholasville, KY 40356

Used 888-676-8276

"Whatever It Takes"

I would go back and buy another car or truck..

by from Lexington, KY |

was very friendly, funny and very nice ,, i would tell my friends to talk to Joshua about a truck or a car he work's very hard for to help u get a great deal... my hubby loved his truck i got him... thanks joshua

Best Online Experience Ever

by from Plummer,WA |

I found Autoplaza online and contacted them after i noticed they had the dream car i have been looking for. At first i was hesitant on doing business with a dealership so far away from me when i live in Washington St. After conversations with "Lee" he made me feel very comfortable and worked in every way possible to accommodate my every need. He even made me a personal video walk around of the vehicle so i could get a since of what i was purchasing without even having to be on there premises. I literally shopped around the nation looking for the best deal and found that Autoplaza is the BEST by far. If you want a great deal on your next dream car, I would defiantly recommend Autoplaza to everyone!

Deserves a Raise

by from Louisville, KY |

Had a great buying experience, everyone was more then helpful and friendly. I was very nervous with this being my first BIG purchase but Travis made it very easy and assuring that everything would work out one way or another. I did not feel pressured or obligated at anytime (like I had at other dealerships I had visited). I highly recommend Auto Plaza USA, ask for Travis!

Its The Small Things

by from Nicholasville, KY |

Mike Hall was helpful and pleasant to work with. He was patient with my husband and I, and our kids. It was a good experience and my kids enjoyed the popcorn. :) It's the small things!

great experience!

by from frankort, ky |

It was a great experience. They were very helpful and pateient.

Poor Customer Service

by from Lexington, KY |

We contacted the dealership online via cars.com about a cheap minivan. Lee texted me the next day. He asked if I would be interested in using the money for the van towards a down payment on a different van. I told him that wasn't possible for us at this point. He said that wasn't a problem, and we decided to come talk to him the next day. We were driving from Lexington to Nicholasville just to see that particular van. When we got there, we were told that Lee had already left for the day. Not a problem. The guy that started talking to us, was obviously not impressed with what we had to spend and what we were interested in. He went to "see what he could do" for us. He stood over at the customer service desk cutting up with other employees. He came back to us about 10-15 minutes later and said that he wouldn't be comfortable selling us that van because the door didn't latch, etc... WHY could someone "LEE" not tell us that through the text messages and save us a trip and the gas money to Nicholasville. I have 3 special needs daughters and a newborn and that was the last thing I wanted to do on a Friday evening. Making the sell should NEVER be that important!!

Great place to buy

by from Nicholasville, KY |

Bob Melton was great! He worked hard to get me a good deal.

Excellent in every way! Deb & Tom.

by from Mt Sterling KY |

We just moved here from NY and we know no one. We had to get a second car & are credit challenged. Steve was absolutely wonderful in helping us find what fitted our needs and Robert got all paper work signed. No one pressured us and made a stressful situation OK. Two days later we had an oil leak. We had bought a used car with no warranties & they had me bring it in the next morning. It needed new seals in places hard to get to. While I waited Robert from service kept me updated & offered me beverages & lunch if I wanted. Larry the mechanic worked thru his lunch. Both Larry & Robert told me what was done. And I wasn't even charged a dime! My husband and I couldn't be more greatful. We are so grateful we came into their dealership. Everyone has been wonderful to us and I truly would reccomend them.

Happy Customer 2013 Nissan Altima

by from Lexington, KY |

I went into the dealership to look at a 2013 Nissan Altima I had seen online. Prior to my visit Brian Grantlin had called me back in reply to an online form I submitted. He gave me all the info I was looking for and said he would make sure he would alert the other reps in case he wouldn't be there the day of my visit. When I arrived Robert Rankin and Ronnie Elliott took excellent care of me. In a non-pushy way they patiently answered every single question I had and walked me through every feature on the vehicle and line on the carfax. They were so kind as to park all the vehicles Brian and I discussed in a dry spot anticipating my visit (it was pouring down). We took the Nissan for a test drive and they let us park it inside the service department to have another close look after as the weather increasingly got worse. They were very accommodating and never tried to up-sell me. I had a budget in mind when I walked in, and Ronnie really worked with me to get as close to it as possible. I had found a similar vehicle nearby that was listed at a bit lower price and they lowered their pricing accordingly. The car was in great condition and still had factory warranty on it so I decided to purchase it. The finance manager got me a great deal on financing, and as we were about to sign it an even better deal with an apr of 2.59% came through. The purchasing process was smooth and pleasant and took about 3.5 hours from walking in. I picked up my car the next day, Brian remained in touch throughout the process and post sale to ensure I was satisfied. Both Brian, Ronnie and Robert provided excellent customer service. After shopping for cars for over 2 weeks and visiting over 10 dealerships in the region I can definitely say they were part of the handful of sales reps that seemed to actually listen to what I did and didn't want instead of trying to quick talk you into upping their commission pay-out. I picked up the car the next day and have been driving it for almost a week now. I am very happy with my purchase so far and at this point would certainly recommend them if you are looking for a new/used car.

love the add ons and bonuses

by from salvisa, ky |

if you are looking for a dealership that sets a part from others this is the one you should visit. they have a lot of different incentives to get you in the door. if you refer a friend and they buy a car that's a free 100 bucks in your pocket! they also have a lot of warranties that include motor care and repair for a lifetime, free detailing, car washes, they thrown in just about anything you ask for in the deal (within reason) they basically come up with any excuse for you to walk out of the dealership with money in your pocket.