Rush Truck Center Orlando

2424 N John Young Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32804

New 888-441-0366
Used 888-437-9064
Service 877-252-2266

Rush Truck Center-Orlando Ford; Home of the NO DEALER FEE'S!! We look forward to earning your business!!

Great place to buy a Ford!

by from Maitland, FL |

Wally was excellent. Came back and purchased a 4x4 F150 for my Marine, son. Since 2011 I have purchased three F150's. Plus, I have sent some friends to Wally as well. No government bailouts, love it.

Best Sales Experience, I have ever had!!

by from Oviedo, FL |

Sales experience was simply the best car buying experience I had ever had.

Poor service center

by from Orlando, FL |

Took an F350 in for an oil leak and service department related there were 6 different things that needed to be fixed. One of the things they wanted to repair was a rear main seal that was replaced just days before I took it in to Rush. They also rambled on about how I needed to change the oil pump because it is a high pressure system and the pressure was too low and I would soon have additional problems. Paid them a 130 dollars for nothing and took the truck to Ron Jon's Auto Repair. Turns out that my vehicle doesn't have a high pressure oil system as the service center at Rush related and half of the other things Rush wanted to "fix" were just fine; including the rear main seal and oil pump. Ron Jon's actually used a boroscope and could show me exactly where the leak was and what needed to be replaced. I wouldn't suggest anyone pay a 110 dollars an hour labor rates for such a sub-par service center. Got the job done for less than half what Rush would have charged.

New Ford Explorer-Leased

by from Orlando, FL. |

Leased a New Ford Explorer and had a great experience. Our salesman Wally did a great job explaining all the features in the vehicle and also was easy to deal with. Thank you Rush Truck Center for making this an easy transaction.

Best Buying Experience Ever!

by from Orlando, FL |

Purchase a F-150 from Wally in Internet Sales. This is a 2nd truck which my family has purchased from Wally and it was another great experience. He was able to find me the truck I was looking for and had it within 24 hours at his lot. I strongly recommend Rush Truck Center as a place to purchase, especially the fact that they have No Dealer Fee's!!

Rush Truck Center not honest

by from Orlando, FL |

They did a head gasket job 2 years (30,000 miles ago) and I have been back so many times with coolant being blown out the degas bottle with no results. I feel Keven and Brandon do not want to help customers. They love to take your money for repairs but when it comes time to stand behind their work they are not there for the customer. I just had to pay someone else $3800 to do the job correct!!!