315 Milbank Ave, Greenwich, CT 06830

New 888-471-0617
Used 888-510-4021
Service 877-438-9651

Greenwich Infiniti is a new kind of luxury dealer in Greenwich.

by from Chicago Il. |

I was in the market for a used BMW and saw one for sale at greenwich Infiniti. I live in the Chicago area so was hesitant about buying a car sight unseen. I spoke with Greg and Raffeal from greenwich Infiniti over the phone and was impressed and extremely comfortable buying a vehicle that I had not seen in person. They both took the necessary time to answer all of my questioins and assure me that the car was in the condition I expected. Although i have have some bad experiences with car dealers I really trusted these guys. They made all the arrangements to have the car shipped and it arrived on time in pristine condition. I rarely write reviews but in this instance due to the outstanding service I recieved I feel it is warranted. I am telling all of my firends what a great exeperience I had.

Requested information on 2 vehicles

by from Bloomfield, CT |

I requested information on 2 vehicles using the Cars.com site, but the dealership never contacted me. I will take my business elsewhere.

Greenwich Infiniti responded to this review

November 12, 2013

Dear Dissapointed, Thank you so much for your rating. I looked into the problem and we have not been recieving emails from Cars.com. I have resolved this issue. I apologise that you were not contacted. If their is anything I can do to assist you in anyway please feel free to email me. Greg Michael Used Car Manager Greenwich Infiniti greg@greenwichinfiniti.com

Awesome Service

by from Norwalk CT |

I was leaving on a trip and I called my usual dealer and they could not squeeze me in. A friend had told me about Greenwich Infiniti. I drove to Greenwich and they were amazing. They greeted me warmly and you could tell they liked working there. They gave me a ride to work and picked me up which was 20 minutes each way. My car was fixed and washed. Thank you to Andy and Paul for being so nice to me that day. I will be going here from now on.

"Sweet Deal"

by from Philadelphia, Pa. |

I had been searching the market and visiting dealerships for a m35x for some time. I came across a few dealers that had the car with all of the options that I was looking for, the problem was to put it simple "they were not trying to make a deal". I stumbled onto Greenwich's site on line and filled out the inquiry, two minutes later Tony Drewery was ringing my telephone! "What service"! The rest was history, In ten minutes my deal was done over the phone. That weekend I drove in from Philly to pick up my first Infinity. The car that I saw on line was the car that was waiting for me, an it was just as described. Joe and Bruno were excellent as well. They answered every question and addressed each concern I had.The process couldn't have been sweeter!

Looking for a Family Car

by from Stamford, CT |

Me and my wife were looking around a new car for the family, we went to Greenwich Infiniti to check out a couple of our options. I finally decided on the QX and the people at the dealership made it so easy to purchase a new car. They were helpful and answered all our questions in depth. They were very professional and we're currently loving our new QX.

Looking for a Family Car

by from Stamford, CT |

Worth Travelling For

by from Chappaqua, NY |

Just bought my first Infiniti at Greenwich Infiniti. There are definitely Infiniti dealers that are closer to my home than this one is, but it came highly recommended by one of my coworkers. I'm glad I gave it a shot. The sales and finance staff were very professional, yet warm. I got a great price on my new car too. This dealer is definitely worth travelling for.

Excellent service center

by from New Haven CT |

I regularly have my G35 serviced here. Honestly, other shops are closer, but I no one else does as good a job. Greenwich Infiniti is the only one I trust. The service people are polite, the work is quick and done properly. Plus the dealership offers loaners, pick up, delivery, etc. so I don't have to wait around at the dealership.

Best buying experience to date

by from Greenwich, CT |

I bought a new G37 Coupe a few weeks ago from Greenwich Infiniti and I absolutely love it. The sales was very professional and relaxed. My sales consultant Robert was great - really friendly, knew his stuff. Financing was a breeze. I highly recommend this dealer.

Best Dealership!

by from New York |

I would recommend anyone to purchase at Infiniti of Greenwich. I had just come from a very bad experience at another dealer and I was wary of car dealerships after that experience. My salesman, Bruno was very kind, knowledgeable, and he listened to my wants and needs. The whole sales team worked very hard to obtain what I was looking for in a new vehicle. I had a great experience at Infiniti of Greenwich and I wouldn't hesitate to go back there again. Awesome sales team, environment, and outcome!