Valley Auto World, Inc.

3810 Sycamore Dairy Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303

BMW Owner

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Warning!!! I have purchased 4 vehicles from this dealership and I have witness the customer service deteriorate. Raleigh or Wilmington will be worth the drive. Jim (apt desk) needs some customer service skills, he is very rude. Also, he needs to learn to be able to triage appointments. If you have a red light that appears on your dashboard, this is not a routine oil change, and it needs to been seen sooner than 3 weeks.

Valley Auto World, Inc. responded to this review

March 25, 2015

As the General Manager at Valley Auto World, I would like to apologize for your most recent experience. We can get cars into service at most anytime unless the customer wishes to have alternate transportation provided by means of a loaner vehicle. In that case, it may take a few extra days to get into service. Otherwise, we have a shuttle to take customers to and from work and home and can accommodate most any time.

First Volkswagen (and own car)

by from Fayetteville, NC |

This is my first ever car that I will own and I have to say I'm quite excited to finally get the keys in my hands. My associate, Devin Johnson, has been very pleasant and knowledgeable and together with the rest of the team at Valley Auto World has made this first-time experience feel a lot more comfortable and easier than I had expected. I can definitely see myself having no issues getting the services I need at Valley Auto World and look forward to future dealings with them.

Volkswagen Jetta

by from Fayetteville, NC |

A good dealership to visit. Our manager (Devin Johnson) was very helpful , so the process of getting a new car wasn't painful as it usually does. We had a good deal , the process was fast, so we are definitely going to recommend this dealership to our friends.

Great service, Friendly sales person

by from raeford NC |

We stepped into the dealer to look for a car not thinking of burying . Sales person Devin Johnson came up to us explained all we wanted to know and he let us do a test drive. We loved the car and great service, and left the place with brand new Jetta with very satisfied. We definitely recommend this dealer !!

Devin Johnson

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Started the car buying process with Devin about 9 months ago, and the experience has been exactly what I had hoped for and expected.

Valley Auto World, Inc. responded to this review

September 26, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful compliment on Valley Auto World Volkswagen Client Advisor Devon Johnson. Devon is a true #VWExpert! He ROCKS!

valley auto world

by from fayetteville nc |

devin johnson was a great help in our purchase of our new jetta. his expertise was great. his knowledge of the product of great. our buying experiance at valley auto world was just awesome.

+Devine Johnson is the Heat!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Great experience! Very clean showroom and good customer service. The VW Client Adviser, Devin Johnson was very knowledgeable of the car we purchase.

Great Customer Service!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Perfect place to buy the perfect car! Salesman Devin Johnson was great meeting all our needs. This is our second car purchase from Valley Auto VW and will defiantly be back!

The BEST Choice Ever!!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

On July 5, 2014 I had the greatest customer service experience at Valley Auto World thanks to Mr. Jermone Slazas. This gentleman was very knowledgeable, patience, and very helpful when explaining the different options that I had to choose from. The BMW team came through for me and I would like to say thank you again for your time and patience.

The ultimate driving machine experience.

by from Fayetteville, North Carolina |

I am writing to compliment BMW Valley Auto World and especially Jerome Slazas for the great service and professionalism that went far beyond the ordinary. I would also like to express my gratitude to Chad,Greg, Curtis ,Amet, Bryan and Jim. I have been a customer for 11 years and have always received VIP treatment. I would not hesitate to recommend Valley Auto World BMW dealership to my family and friends. I love my new BMW . I do believe that it is the ultimate driving machine!