Charles Barker Pre-owned Outlet

3252 Virginia Beach Boulevard, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Used 866-744-8659 Used 866-744-8659

Best place to buy a Car

by from Virginia Beach |

MIKE MANALO HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE SALES PERSON FOR THE LAST 12 YEARS!!!

BEST DEAL IN TOWN!

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

My salesman Nate and all the staff were very professional and worked together to get me the best deal on my new vehicle any where in the Hampton Roads area. Check Charles Barker before you buy! Stephen A.

Walked the Walk

by from Moyock NC |

Janeda my salesperson was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. Donnie the manager was also very helpful and attentive to my needs. The overall buying experience was Great. Unfortunately the Vehicle I choose had problems. When I got it home after signing contract and taking delivery I found stuff missing and a few mechanical problems that made the Vehicle un road worthy and should [or would] not pass inspection. Janeda and Donnie without question replaced missing parts and got me appointment to fix mechanical problems. They paid in full the service charge and now I have an excellent Car my family is very happy with. Many Dealers 'Say' their main goal is Customer Satisfaction and will do what is necessary to achieve that but few actually intend to. Charles Barker Pre Owned Outlet 'Walked the Walk' without question in a friendly and sincere manner making sure I was taken care of and satisfied. I researched the Dealership I wanted to buy from and choose Charles Barker Pre Owned. I made the right choice and so should anyone looking for a quality used Vehicle. Make sure you ask for Janeda you won't be sorry.

Fantastic experience with Charles Barker Outlet

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Bought a 2008 Toyota Sienna from them 2 days ago. I had an excellent experience. Nate was my salesperson and I had a good time with him. My 3 kids and wife kept busy with their plentiful snacks and hot cocoa and coffee all they wanted while Nate and I did business. We got to test drive the van without a salesman along with us. The van was cleaned and detailed to be almost like new when it delivered. We got a much better than expected price, too. Very satisfied with our experience with Charles Barker Pre-Owned Outlet. Go see Nate. He is a real good guy to deal with!

Best dealership in been too in a while

by from Corapeake, Nc |

My sales person Janeda was a doll. Talked to her days before coming to the dealership and I felt liked we known each other for years. She listen to my likes and knew exactly what I wanted. I must say I was hesitate at first but she put me at ease and I knew I wasnt leaving that lot til she had me exactly what I wanted. She was just a polite person to work with and very professional and just so friendly she made you want to purchase a car lol. I gave her a hard time at first because I was so chosey and picky with what I wanted but she used that and listening to me to find my exact car that fit my needs and my style. Everyone there was so nice and polite and the dealership was so neat and very family oriented. I will definitely be coming back for years to come and telling all my friends and family about the dealership especially my sales woman Janeda. She deserves a raise lol........Best dealership I have been too in years. YALL ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Amazing Customer Service

by from Virginia beach, Virginia |

Car shopping is already a stressful process, but my salesman made it a wonderful experience. Sam was honest, friendly, and charismatic. He went out is way to find what exactly I was looking for. As long as Sam is at this dealership I will be a returning customer and will recommend anybody to him.

04 Chrysler Crossfire

by from Eastern Shore, VA |

I dealt with Joey and he was very honest and helpful. Matt was also helpful. They were straightforward and honest in our dealings.

Awesome car buying experience!

by from Moyock, NC |

This was by far the best experience I've had purchasing a vehicle. Inga Frost, my sales representative, was excellent! She was knowledgeable and courteous, and did not put any pressure on me to buy a vehicle. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from Charles Barker Pre-owned Outlet! My only recommendation is to enlarge the parking lot for additional parking.

Best experience ever

by from Portsmouth VA |

It was a very good experience. Nathan was very helpful and honest. i would send any of my friends or family back here. Also it was a very comfortable atmosphere

wonderful help

by from virginia beach, va |

Amazing customer service would recommend buying a car at any Charles barker dealership and will specifically come back to buy another car from him.