Charles Barker Pre-owned Outlet

3252 Virginia Beach Boulevard, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Used 866-744-8659

Great Customer Service!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

We went all around town looking for a new car from several different places. Most of the people we came across were very pushy and more interested in making a sale, rather than finding the right car for us, until we went to Charles Barker Pre-owned Outlet. James Hearns was excellent! James was very helpful in finding us the perfect car. He was friendly and made our car buying experience great! If you are looking for a car or truck I would absolutely recommend going to James Hearns.

Get On Up To Charles Barker Auto

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

I am so glad that I did get on up and went to Charles Barker Preowned Dealership. My Salesperson was very accommodating and knowledgeable. NO PRESSURE!!! I tested several vehicles before I found the one for me. Thank you for a rewarding experience, Mr. Hearns.

James "Doc" Hearns

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I just wanted to take a moment to say how much I truly enjoyed working with Doc! I went to the Charles Barker Used Car Lot to see if they would buy my 4Runner. Doc was the first man I saw and the friendliest! He is a very real and honest gentleman who took the time to communicate and explain all of my options while not pressuring me into anything I wasn't comfortable with. I would gladly recommend him to everyone!

Excellent customer service

by from Virginia beach, Va |

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle. I bought a 2011 Chevy Malibu and I am very happy with it and my car salesman James Doc Hearns.

James is the man

by from Navy Va Beach |

I bought my first car with James Doc Hearns. No pressure just plenty of advice. My 2011 Malibu is perfect. If you need a car, go see James.

Great Customer Service

by from Virginia Beach, |

I attended Navy Federals Tent sale and had the pleasure of working with James Hearns & Phil. James and Phil were both very professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and dedicated to ensuring I got what I WANTED. James walked me through vehicle after vehicle until I finally found one that I liked. He answered questions, found information that I needed and most importantly, he didn't try and persuade me into getting something i didn't want. Phil was just great! He was extremely thorough explaining the process and even routinely checked on me during the process. He made sure that I was comfortable with my purchase and made my family and I feel welcome. I haven't brought a car in over 10 years and I can truly say that this was by far the best car buying experience of my life. I would recommend anyone to Charles Barker, even my worst enemy. :) Kudos to Phil & James for all of the help!! Great Experience!

Best Car Buying Experience from the Dealer Ever!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

My car buying experience with James Hearn was great! He offered the best deal and offer for my trade-in than any other dealer. I would definitely recommend them to others!

James Hearns, One in a Million

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Mr. Hearns is a very upfront and honest guy, to be able to say that of a car saleman is a huge PLUS. He will make your car buying experinece one to remember and he is someone you will never forget. His sincerity, professionalism and attentiveness to the customers needs and wants are a great attribute that you find few and far between in this line of buisness. I would recommend him to ALL that come to Charles Barker Pre-Owned looking to buy a car. Top notch salesman with grade A quality. He is a GREAT asset to the Charles Barker Corporation!!!

Top Notch Car Sales, James Hearns

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

James Hearns has been exceptional in his service, professionalism and expertise. He made my car buying experience very easy going and smooth. I recommend his service to anyone that is everyone that comes to Charles Barker Pre-Owned Outlet. Your car buying experience has not been had until you have him at your side to guide you through the process. He will set you at ease and is upfront and honest through and through. He has set the bar high in car salesmanship and I have not come across one yet to match or top him in service. Quality over quantity is what comes to mind when I think of James Hearns!!!

Jeep Liberty

by from Chesapeake Va. |

My dad was looking for a car for me (for my birthday) but I did not know it. This is my first vehicle.He said he and the salesman (James Hearns) thought this Jeep would be perfect for me,they were right! I love it. My next vehicle will be bought at Charles Barker outlet from James Hearns and he knows cars very well.Thank you James for selling this Jeep to my dad for me!!! Jackie Downing (Jeep Lover for ever!!!)