Bill Leggett

4756 N High St., Columbus, OH 43214

Used 888-675-9377

Run for the hills!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

You know how people talk poorly about used car salesmen? Well, there's a reason for that and its due to places like Bill Leggett. Went to see a car that was advertised as never having been in an accident. After simply popping the hood I found frame damage near the radiator that they then tried to lie about and claim they were made this way. Also tried claiming they don't know the quality of their own inventory!! Do not purchase a vehicle here unless you are getting it inspected or know a mechanic. I've heard tho they will try to charge you hundreds down to have your own mechanic look at it. If cash for clunkers was a government repo program, Bill Leggett would have an empty lot. Avoid, avoid, avoid!!!!!!

No test drive unless buying today.

by from cols oh |

Was planning to check out 4 vehicles at this dealer but was told no test drive unless you're buying today. Must be hiding something. Have bought many cars in my life but thats a new one.

Besr car buying experience ever

by from Grove City,OH |

Called about a specific car and salesman got it ready for a test drive very quickly. All told with test drive & paperwork we were done in about 90 minutes. John was very friendly and knowledgeable. We told him we had a certain amount of money and he didn't try to oversell to us like bigger dealers. Actually, he worked with us so we didn't have to spend any extra cash than what we had. I would certainly go back to buy another car

BUYER BEWARE! DO NOT BUY HERE!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

This was hands down the worst experience of my life. Sold me a bad vehicle and then claimed they didn't know. Once several mechanics confirmed that there was no way they did not know, they offered to cover 1/2 my cost. This is not acceptable. Please don't get caught in the trap that is Bill Leggett automotive! I encourage anyone who is even considering it to please do your homework before buying here!