Sullivan Motors Co.

1515 W Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ 85202

GREAT SERVICE FROM SALESMAN!

by from Mesa, AZ |

Traded in my 2005 Chevy Malibu and drove off the lot in a new Jeep Patriot! Rodney Gilbert was our salesman and he provided us with excellent service from figuring out what we were looking for in a vehicle to picking the perfect one to fit our needs! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to get a good deal!

Review of Sullivan

by from Mesa , Az |

I bought a car from Sullivan just the other day . When I noticed a little shake in the steering , I took it in . No problem , they put new struts in the front , shocks in the rear . And they replaced the rear rotors , put in new pads all around and a new master cylinder . They also replaced a headlight and tightened bolts in the front fascia . Good job !

Best Customer Service I've ever had!

by from Good canyon , az |

It's getting harder and harder to find quality customer service these days, I have just about given up on the idea altogether, but the other day my car broke down and rather then dump more money into it I decided to give Sullivan motors on Broadway a chance after hearing their cash for trade commercial on the radio. I was anxious & nervous pulling into the dealership because I figured I would get the typical high pressure car sale experience, but to my surprise I was treated with the same respect I received serving our country in the Marines , I was in shock at how mike Easton answered me "Yes Sir" every single time. After I bought my car John Sullivan came and shook my hand and thanked me for my business and he even gave my wife and I some brand new Sullivan motors hats "Nice". THANK YOU JOHN, THANK YOU MIKE EASTON. I will recommend Sullivan motors to all my friends and family because.....THE CUSTOMER STILL COMES "1st" at SULLIVAN MOTORS.

horrible customer service worst dealership ever

by from chandler, Az |

If I could give this place a -5 stars I would. Don't let them waste you time. Contacted dealership about a vehicle I had seen online Barry contacts me I explain to him my situation with my current vehicle and how the last dealership had sold me a bad truck. He says well let's get this started and put you in this vehicle by tonight. We'll it's the evening of the 5th day and nothing yet. They tell you 1 thing and then it's something different the next time if you can even get them on the phone and then it's excuse after excuse "well I don't know I need to ask our finance manager but he won't be in till monday" how can you sell vehicles all weekend if there is no one to approve these things. They wasted 5 days of my life I will never get back and they still haven't give us an answer to a simple question told us to call back in an hour that's all we have heard for days. Well we found the same vehicle 1 year newer with half the mileage for 2000 dollars cheaper and a smaller down. Take my advice shop elsewhere they have no customer service and talk to you in such a disrespectful manner when you try and ask them a question.

They went above and beyond to help

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Mike, the owner, and George worked there Butta off to help me and guaranteed me a car. I love my car. I haven't said that in years. They went above and beyond to help. Still waiting in full approvals but they said they have no doubt and I believe them. I will tell and refer everyone I talk to and known to this company. Thank you.

Great Customer Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Kenn was very helpful when he took my phone call and when I arrived met me with a smile. He was very accommodating and attentive to my requests. Although I didn't purchase a vehicle at this time, I would not hesitate to return!! Thx Kenn for everything! !!!

5 Star Dealership

by from Mesa, AZ |

These guys were AWESOME. I will refer all of my friends, family and co-workers. They are a 5 Star dealership. I had the opportunity and pleasure to speak with the owner and some of his senior management team. I love my ride. Thank you all for being professionals.

Sullivan Motor Company is Awesome

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I will never go anywhere else to buy a car, I was treated with the utmost respect and felt I got a great deal on my new car I would recommend this place to everyone the crew at Sullivan Motor Company are awesome.

Very Honest and Professional

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I found the vehicle I purchased over the Internet and the fusion was awesome. Mark was very honest and professional and had me on my way back to Tucson in under 2 hours. I would recommend Sullivan motor company to my friends and family.

Very Friendly Environment

by from Phoenix, AZ |

A very friendly environment and sales representative help us in all moment and make us feel like home.