Sullivan Motors Co.

1515 W Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ 85202

Very Friendly Environment

by from Phoenix, AZ |

A very friendly environment and sales representative help us in all moment and make us feel like home.

We are very happy with our purchase

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My first time at Sullivan's John Dickerson was very helpful made the process very simple and easy for us since we are first time buyers. John has great attitude. We are very happy with our purchase, John made it very easy and it was a great experience. I will recommend John to our family and friends.

I Was Satisfied

by from Mesa, AZ |

At the beginning I was good with my purchase but after a week of having this vehicle and endless problems. Going back I'm further from Maricopa I wouldn't suggest to any close friend to buy a vehicle from here. A lot of words misspoken and false promises or rather (I didn't say that, I said this) twisting they originally said. In the end I was satisfied.

Great Customer Service

by from Mesa, AZ |

This is my 2nd time buying my vehicle here at Sullivan's and my customer service experience with Clare was awesome:-) I love the time they take with you in deciding what vehicle is right for you and your family. Great customer service.

23 COMPLAINTS WITH THE BBB

by from TUCSON, ARIZONA |

This dealer has GOT to be one of the WORST to deal with. They have 23 COMPLAINTS WITH THE BBB, make sure you check their record. Still todate a MONTH later I am receiving calls from these IDIOTS! to the point that I am turning them in the Phoenix Police for HARASSEMENT! Even after leaving a message with their manager they continue to call.

Awesome Job!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Just bought my car from Sullivan's and I'm super happy about it! These guys knew what they were doing and were able to help me get into the car I needed!

Wasted time

by from chandler, az |

Went to the dealership interested in a vehicle from autotrader.com. Of course, we were told the vehicle had sold, but they had others like it they would show us. Told them our criteria and they showed us three vehicles (all of which didn't fit our criteria). We found one on our own on the lot and asked to see it. Liked the vehicle okay, but when it came time to negotiate a price they tried to say the vehicle was over a thousand dollars more than they had it listed on their own website. They finally agreed to use their own pricing and deal from there, but negotiated down very little. We walked and today the vehicle is listed on their website for less than their "final" offer yesterday. Wasted 3 hours of our lives and felt like we were jerked around. Won't be going back ever.

Great selection, great service

by from Mesa, AZ |

There is a lot of great cars on this medium-sized lot. I had been looking for a new car for 3 weeks. Most of the used lots I went to had a few cars that looked like they were in bad shape. I honestly did not see one bad car here. Sullivan's either pays a lot of money buying the best used cars out there, or spends a lot of money fixing them up. Either way, I knew I would be getting a good used car. I honestly have no complaints, which usually I have a few! Haha.

Hidden Gem

by from Mesa, Arizona |

I had been searching for a car for several weeks and checked out Sullivans after I drove by the dealership. Sullivan's is a family owned dealership and they had better service than I got at the big name corporate places. They have a pretty good selection and variety of cars and they all looked to be in good condition. The reason why I liked it here was everyone I spoke with was nice and interacted well with me while I was walking around the place, working on financing, etc. These guys were friendly, not pushy, and I had a great experience here. I tend to stick with a car for years and years, but when or if I need a new one I would def go back.

Silent Dealer

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I submitted an email to this dealer almost two weeks ago and never received a response. I specifically asked about two different vehicle and received nothing. I would not recommend buying from this dealer nor will I be buying from them ever.