Sullivan Motors Co.

1515 W Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ 85202

Great Customer Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Kenn was very helpful when he took my phone call and when I arrived met me with a smile. He was very accommodating and attentive to my requests. Although I didn't purchase a vehicle at this time, I would not hesitate to return!! Thx Kenn for everything! !!!

5 Star Dealership

by from Mesa, AZ |

These guys were AWESOME. I will refer all of my friends, family and co-workers. They are a 5 Star dealership. I had the opportunity and pleasure to speak with the owner and some of his senior management team. I love my ride. Thank you all for being professionals.

Sullivan Motor Company is Awesome

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I will never go anywhere else to buy a car, I was treated with the utmost respect and felt I got a great deal on my new car I would recommend this place to everyone the crew at Sullivan Motor Company are awesome.

Very Honest and Professional

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I found the vehicle I purchased over the Internet and the fusion was awesome. Mark was very honest and professional and had me on my way back to Tucson in under 2 hours. I would recommend Sullivan motor company to my friends and family.

Very Friendly Environment

by from Phoenix, AZ |

A very friendly environment and sales representative help us in all moment and make us feel like home.

We are very happy with our purchase

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My first time at Sullivan's John Dickerson was very helpful made the process very simple and easy for us since we are first time buyers. John has great attitude. We are very happy with our purchase, John made it very easy and it was a great experience. I will recommend John to our family and friends.

I Was Satisfied

by from Mesa, AZ |

At the beginning I was good with my purchase but after a week of having this vehicle and endless problems. Going back I'm further from Maricopa I wouldn't suggest to any close friend to buy a vehicle from here. A lot of words misspoken and false promises or rather (I didn't say that, I said this) twisting they originally said. In the end I was satisfied.

Great Customer Service

by from Mesa, AZ |

This is my 2nd time buying my vehicle here at Sullivan's and my customer service experience with Clare was awesome:-) I love the time they take with you in deciding what vehicle is right for you and your family. Great customer service.

23 COMPLAINTS WITH THE BBB

by from TUCSON, ARIZONA |

This dealer has GOT to be one of the WORST to deal with. They have 23 COMPLAINTS WITH THE BBB, make sure you check their record. Still todate a MONTH later I am receiving calls from these IDIOTS! to the point that I am turning them in the Phoenix Police for HARASSEMENT! Even after leaving a message with their manager they continue to call.

Awesome Job!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Just bought my car from Sullivan's and I'm super happy about it! These guys knew what they were doing and were able to help me get into the car I needed!