Southern Lincoln and Southern Kia

2369 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23454

New 888-459-5395
Used 866-485-7716
Service 877-438-5821

Isn't It Time You Started Driving Southern Style?

August 26 2015

by from PORTSMOUTH VIRGINIA |

Lisa was very polite and welcomeing.She answered all my questions before i could ask them. I felt very relaxed and comfortable.She was with me every step of the way. Did'nt try to sale me something i did'nt want.She sold me something i did'nt think i could get.

Excellent service and very friendly

by from Norfolk, VA |

Me and my husband purchesed a new soul yesterday Joe and Daniel assisted us out of all the car lots I have dealt with this was my most pleasant experance. No only did they provide excellent service but they got us approved for the model that I have been looking at for a few years that other dealerships could not get me approved for. I highly recommend southern Kia their southern hospitality makes your purchase well worth your money. Our next vehicle will be from them as well and I already have told friends and family members about them.

A-1 Dealership

by from Va. Bch., Va. |

Salesman was tops, everything was explained simply , easy to understand, facilities were excellent as were all personnel who had a hand in my leasing experience.

The Big Easy

by from Virginia Beach |

Easy to pick out my new car from a large selection, easy to get financed, easy to get generous trade for my old vehicle, easy to get help from several people, easy to like all of the freebies(free oil changes, free inspections, etc), easy to come back in 3 years and trade again.

Wonderful guidance

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

A minimum of 7 people helped in every way to select, test drive, and in financing my 2015 Kia Soul. It absolutely matches my needs and is a wonderful new car.

GREAT DEAL/GREAT PEOPLE!!!

by from Richmond, VA |

Kevin Patel was fantastic!! We drove all the way down from Richmond, VA to buy a car from Southern Lynnhaven and man are we glad we did! We ended up leaving with a better car AND a better deal than the one we had our eye on! Being new to the car buying process was a little intimidating but Kevin and his associates made the whole process painless and very exciting! Two thumbs up!

GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Virginia Beach Virginia |

Mr. Frank Mullikin provided us with perfect service. He is very experienced and very friendly to work with. He went out of his way to get me the best of everything. My Mom purchased a 2012 Kia Forte EX and absolutely loves it! The staff wax extremely friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend anyone to him. They treat you just like family. The whole experience there was perfect!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Frank and to all of you for being there for us!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT SERVICE

by from VA, BEACH,VA |

Mr. Frank Mullinkin, provided us with perfect service when parents purchased a 2015 MLK LINCOLN. HE had lots of patience.Mr Mullikin took all day with the steps of purchansing this new vehicle. There was no hassle at all. His whole attitude was refreshing in this matter.We would recommend anyone to him when they would like to purchase a Lincoln at Southern Lincoln in Virginia Beach. THANK YOU, MR.& MRS. cORPREW

Review of Southern Lincoln Kia

by from Richmond, VA |

I recently purchased a great NUused car from Lincoln-Kia in Lynnhaven. The staff was very friendly, courteous, and provided excellent customer service. Kevin Patel, my salesman, was amazing. Not only was he straightforward and helpful with the entire buying process, he even bought me lunch:)) Overall, my experience was great, and I highly recommend this dealership.

I bought a KIA Forte EX. Enjoyed the experience.

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I have now bought my second car from Southern Lincoln Kia and they have made my life in terms of cars, easier and more enjoyable.