Southern Lincoln and Southern Kia

2375 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23454

New 888-459-5395
Used 866-485-7716
Service 877-438-5821

Isn't It Time You Started Driving Southern Style?

The Big Easy

by from Virginia Beach |

Easy to pick out my new car from a large selection, easy to get financed, easy to get generous trade for my old vehicle, easy to get help from several people, easy to like all of the freebies(free oil changes, free inspections, etc), easy to come back in 3 years and trade again.

Wonderful guidance

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

A minimum of 7 people helped in every way to select, test drive, and in financing my 2015 Kia Soul. It absolutely matches my needs and is a wonderful new car.

GREAT DEAL/GREAT PEOPLE!!!

by from Richmond, VA |

Kevin Patel was fantastic!! We drove all the way down from Richmond, VA to buy a car from Southern Lynnhaven and man are we glad we did! We ended up leaving with a better car AND a better deal than the one we had our eye on! Being new to the car buying process was a little intimidating but Kevin and his associates made the whole process painless and very exciting! Two thumbs up!

GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Virginia Beach Virginia |

Mr. Frank Mullikin provided us with perfect service. He is very experienced and very friendly to work with. He went out of his way to get me the best of everything. My Mom purchased a 2012 Kia Forte EX and absolutely loves it! The staff wax extremely friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend anyone to him. They treat you just like family. The whole experience there was perfect!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Frank and to all of you for being there for us!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT SERVICE

by from VA, BEACH,VA |

Mr. Frank Mullinkin, provided us with perfect service when parents purchased a 2015 MLK LINCOLN. HE had lots of patience.Mr Mullikin took all day with the steps of purchansing this new vehicle. There was no hassle at all. His whole attitude was refreshing in this matter.We would recommend anyone to him when they would like to purchase a Lincoln at Southern Lincoln in Virginia Beach. THANK YOU, MR.& MRS. cORPREW

Review of Southern Lincoln Kia

by from Richmond, VA |

I recently purchased a great NUused car from Lincoln-Kia in Lynnhaven. The staff was very friendly, courteous, and provided excellent customer service. Kevin Patel, my salesman, was amazing. Not only was he straightforward and helpful with the entire buying process, he even bought me lunch:)) Overall, my experience was great, and I highly recommend this dealership.

I bought a KIA Forte EX. Enjoyed the experience.

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I have now bought my second car from Southern Lincoln Kia and they have made my life in terms of cars, easier and more enjoyable.

Great car buying experience

by from Lewisbrug,OH |

I don't like high pressure, but I do like friendly people. I got only helpful, friendly sales personnel during my visit. I received an answer to every question I had and got no pressure to purchase. I wasn't sure I was going to purchase anything when I fist came into the dealership. I had intended to also visit the Cadillac dealer, but after my friendly visit, I returned the next day to lease a new Lincoln MKZ Hybrid without even going to the Cadillac dealer. Many thanks to the helpful service of Frederick, Bobbie, and Junnie!

Great car buying experience

by from Suffolk, Virginia |

My husband and I went to Southern Lincoln specifically to look at a used Nissan SUV that was advertised. As we drove up, the SUV had just been purchased so we decided to see what Lincoln had to offer as far as SUVs. We were trading a R350 Mercedes Benz (warranty expiring)--which was the most comfortable car and best ride of any car I have ever owned. From the start, I just knew there would be no comparison but I was surprisingly mistaken!!! We initially drove a MKX, which was nice, but wasn't a "must have". When I returned the MKX, I told Bobbie I wanted to see the MKT just for "giggles". Amazingly, the ride is comparable and overall for us, the MKT surpasses the Mercedes. We finally decided upon the perfect MKT that suited our needs. From the moment I met Bobbie I knew she was "on her game". She is all about customer service which is reflective in her approach. Bobbie is very knowledgeable of the autos she represents. Thanks Bobbie for making this a memorable car buying experience. I LOVE MY RIDE. Al and Carol D

Our buying experience during Black Friday weekend

by from Virginia Beach Virginia |

I would first like to say it was an amazing experience. We were able to walk out with the car we have dreamed of for about 2 years now. Also, with the payment we were looking to stick by. The Manager , Bobbie and Finance Manager Charlie were both able to find a way to make our dream come true. This KIA dealership succeeded our expectations. Great Job well done!!!!!