Southern Lincoln and Southern Kia

2375 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23454

New 888-459-5395
Used 866-485-7716
Service 877-438-5821

Isn't It Time You Started Driving Southern Style?

THE HELP I GOT FROM THE SOUTHERN LINCOLN SALESMAN

by from VIRGINIA BEACH, VIRGINIA |

THE HELP I GOT FROM THE SOUTHERN LINCOLN SALESMAN WAS OUTSTANDING. JOHNNIE D. JORDAN WAS VERY GOOD AT MEETING MY WIFE AND MY NEEDS IN GETTING A CAR FROM SOUTHERN LINCOLD- KIA DEALERSHIP HE IS A VERY OUTSTANDING SALESMAN IN THE KIA DEPARTMENT AND KNOWS WHAT EACH PERSON NEED IS IN A CAR OR SUV, THANK GOD FOR A GOOD AND HONEST SALESMAN LIKE JOHNNIE D JORDAN.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Newport News, VA |

I was looking to buy a new car and was introduced to Justin "Mr. Clean" at Lincoln Kia. From the very moment we met he made me and my sister feel at ease. Buying a car is a long and drawn out process but he took his time with us answering all of our questions. I was torn between two cars but he showed me the pros and cons for both of them. I finally decided on the 2014 Kia Optima. Kudos to Justin because he treated us like family and spared no expenses. He even treated us to a "Smoothie" from Tropical Smoothie and that was a welcomed treat since it was such hot day and we were a little thirsty.(Smile) He saw to all of our needs during the whole car buying process. It was a beautiful and pain free experience and for that I am truly blessed and happy with the decision I made to purchase the car.

Great service

by from virginia beach, virginia |

Justin aka Mr.Clean was a wonderful salesperson. He was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process. I'm very happy with my experience at this dealership.

SALES AGENT BOBBIE WAS SKY HIGH ABOVE EXPECTATION

by from VIRGINIA BEACH, VA |

SERVICES BY INTERNET SALES PERSON BOBBIE SCHEMETTI, WITH WHOM WE HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR MONTHS WAS SKY HIGH ABOVE EXPECTATIONS, We have purchased 5 Lincoln, Mercury,and Ford vehicles over the past 30 years and the last 4 have been from Southern Lynhaven Lincoln in Virginia Beach (one from its acquired companiy.) All service has been done at Southern Lynhaven Lincoln. We have been extremely pleased with the vehicles , the sales experience, and the service. Yesterday we purchased through Internet Sales Agent. Bobbie Schemettti at Southern Lynhaven Lincoln a new 2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid, It is beautiful, well designed and great to drive,. A very interesting car. We wish to thank Bobbie who is not only a great person but also an outstanding sales lady. It is fun to work with her during the time it takes to finalize a deal.in today"s complex car buying process. Others at the dealership who deserve great big "atta boys" include April, Victoria, Bill. and Steve. It was the best experiences we have had in car buying. . We highly recommend the dealership and the persons listed above who were so helpful to us. Jim and Barbara Myers .Virginia Beach, VA

Where's the easy button

by from Norfolk, Va |

My 2008 Mercury Milan died on me, so I brought to Southern Lincoln/Mercury/Kia to see if it could be revived. It just so happens that it could be fixed, but not for a price I was willing to pay. My number and info was given to Mr. Daniel Cumbo via Mike, who works in the service department. With the impending need to purchase a new vehicle I did my due diligence and found a car I liked prior to meeting with Mr. Cumbo. Daniel showed me a few different trims of the Kia Optima. I inquired about a specific car they had on the lot and he readily took me to it. After the test drive I was sold on the car but not the price. Being a USAA customer I was able to get a good price on the car without having to do a great deal of haggling over the price or getting bumped into a different vehicle. After some negotiations, we came to an accord and the deal was struck. I've purchased a few cars in my lifetime and with all of them buyers remorse set in within 15-20 of leaving the lot. I've also had a chance to work as a car salesman and I hated it. Just wasn't my thing. I've met shady dealers as a customer and as a co-worker. Mr. Combo was anything but shady. He was frank and I appreciated it. He made the ordeal of car buying very simple. He's an asset to Southern Auto Group and they are lucky to have him. If given the opportunity I'd purchase from him again.

Great place to buy your car

by from Virginia beach Va |

Mr. Clean, or Justin is a great salesman. Came to kia as a first time buyer and he helped me out. Told me how it was and told me what i needed to know without me having to dig for answers. Was decidin between kia and another place. Justin is what made me pick kia. He knew what he was saying and he is very friendly. Loved it. Thanks Justin!

A Stellar Sales Person

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Stopping by Southern Lincoln-KIA Lynnhaven was the best ?mistake? I could have made in searching for my new vehicle. I was in the area looking for a hybrid vehicle at a Honda dealership and decided to go to the nearest KIA dealership looking for a sales manager that emailed me because of a USAA car buying request I submitted. I ran into Kevin Patel and he informed me that ?I made the best mistake walking to the dealership,? since the sales representative that I was looking for worked at the KIA dealership across town. He was right! From the start he was very professional and knowledgeable. His knowledge of the vehicle and the included technology was better than any other sales person I had talked to in other dealerships. He also went out of his way by coming in on his day off to ensure I knew my vehicle features. I would recommend Southern Lincoln-KIA and more specifically, Kevin to all my friends looking for a vehicle. I got more than I expected when I walked into the dealership that day. The next time I go to a dealership in the distant future, the sales person will have to meet the very high standard of excellence set by Kevin.

Great experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

We recently bought a Lincoln MKZ hybrid, and were extremely satisfied with our experience. Bobbie and Jason went out of their way to accommodate us, and Bobbie was so helpful teaching us how to use all the technology. We would highly recommend the dealership to anyone in the market for a car.

superior knowledge and professional employees!!

by from virginia beach va |

I recently bought a vehicle for the second time at this dealership. The employees were extremely welcoming and kind during the long process of buying my car. Joe miller was exceptionally helpful with my picky taste and understood the patience in finding the perfect investment. He even came in on his day off to watch over the whole process. All tje people in the service department make you feel right at home and comfortable..whether youre buying or repairing. The car buying process was easy and down right pleasant. Hoping ill have this beautiful car for years to come, I will definitely be back to purchase another vehicle. Thank you, joe miller, mark wilson and everyone at southern lincoln kia!!! You have a lifetime customer and will encourage all to do the same!!

Great car buying experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Yesterday we bought our second car from this dealership. Both times, everyone was AWESOME. Price, trade in value, everything was great. The icing on the cake was the staff. Buying a car is a long process, but the staff makes it better. They are so friendly and nice - you honestly feel like you have new friends by the time you leave! I have another beautiful Kia and am very happy today! Three years ago we worked with Rick, yesterday we worked with Johnnie and Larry - all three are really great people to work with!