Southern Lincoln and Southern Kia

2375 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23454

New 888-459-5395
Used 866-485-7716
Service 877-438-5821

Isn't It Time You Started Driving Southern Style?

I love my new Lincoln MKX.

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

I just wanted to say thank you to Bobbie and Southern Lincoln dealership. I am a senior citizen and I have purchased a few new cars in my lifetime but purchasing my new Lincoln MKX from Southern Lincoln with the assistance of Bobbie was indeed one of my best car buying experiences. Her knowledge of the car and especially the instrument panel and her ability to make me feel comfortable was extraordinary. I left knowing I can depend on her for help if needed. Thanks again Patricia M

Southern Kia buying experience

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

Joe Miller treated us like family. We've been shopping for a car for over a year and were finally in a position to buy. Joe presented us with a price that we couldn't resist and are now the happy owners of a 2015 Kia Sorento. If you are shopping for a new vehicle, we would highly recommend that you stop by this dealer and ask for Joe.

Mary Reigel

by from Virginia Beach Va |

I have bought several cars from the Southern Kia dealerships. My most recent purchase was yesterday where I traded my 2006 KIa Amanti for a 2014 Kia Soul. I purchased this car from Southern Kia Lynnhaven. I was so pleased and happy with the whole process. I had a salesman name Jason Frey who I would defiantly recommend to any of my friends and family. He was very respectful, knowledgeable and a very patient man. He was willing to go the extra mile to see if he could find the same car for me in a different color. He did not use high pressure sailing technique's instead he used patience and his knowledge of the product which made the sale for me. Great job Jason : ) Another reason I purchase my cars from the Southern Auto group is do to their service department. I have ALWAYS been very pleased and satisfied with the service I receive from this company

lincoln mkz

by from Norfolk, Va |

I rode by Southern Lincoln and I spotted this vehicle and didn't know what it was. I made a u-turn to look at it. No sooner had I got out of my work truck (Freedom Ford Parts) Larry Mathis approached me with so much excitement about the vehicle I was looking at that it got me excited. He showed me everything about the new Lincoln MKZ. I did not drive it that day because I was working. I brought my wife back two days later and Larry had the same excitement he had two days prior about the vehicle. Tony Cando the GM was on the grill that day but they really worked with us and got me to a price my wife I could afford. Great place to purchase a vehicle from the salesperson, to the GM and even the Aftermarket girl were all very professional. Highly recommend.

i would reccommend southern kia to anyone.

by from norfolk va |

i really enjoyed being at southern kia when joe miller took the time to show my husband and i the optimas in stock. i plan on buying another new car soon.probably the 2014 cadenza. thanks joe miller your the best.

2011 Kia Soul

by from Fort Story, VA |

First car for my oldest daughter who is going to college. Larry, our sales person, was excellent. Great value for the car. Car was clean and in good working condition for it's age/mileage. A few minor, cosmetic repairs were needed. These were taken care of at no additional cost and the workmanship was great. Overall a rewarding experience. No buyers remorse a week later!

THE HELP I GOT FROM THE SOUTHERN LINCOLN SALESMAN

by from VIRGINIA BEACH, VIRGINIA |

THE HELP I GOT FROM THE SOUTHERN LINCOLN SALESMAN WAS OUTSTANDING. JOHNNIE D. JORDAN WAS VERY GOOD AT MEETING MY WIFE AND MY NEEDS IN GETTING A CAR FROM SOUTHERN LINCOLD- KIA DEALERSHIP HE IS A VERY OUTSTANDING SALESMAN IN THE KIA DEPARTMENT AND KNOWS WHAT EACH PERSON NEED IS IN A CAR OR SUV, THANK GOD FOR A GOOD AND HONEST SALESMAN LIKE JOHNNIE D JORDAN.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Newport News, VA |

I was looking to buy a new car and was introduced to Justin "Mr. Clean" at Lincoln Kia. From the very moment we met he made me and my sister feel at ease. Buying a car is a long and drawn out process but he took his time with us answering all of our questions. I was torn between two cars but he showed me the pros and cons for both of them. I finally decided on the 2014 Kia Optima. Kudos to Justin because he treated us like family and spared no expenses. He even treated us to a "Smoothie" from Tropical Smoothie and that was a welcomed treat since it was such hot day and we were a little thirsty.(Smile) He saw to all of our needs during the whole car buying process. It was a beautiful and pain free experience and for that I am truly blessed and happy with the decision I made to purchase the car.

Great service

by from virginia beach, virginia |

Justin aka Mr.Clean was a wonderful salesperson. He was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process. I'm very happy with my experience at this dealership.

SALES AGENT BOBBIE WAS SKY HIGH ABOVE EXPECTATION

by from VIRGINIA BEACH, VA |

SERVICES BY INTERNET SALES PERSON BOBBIE SCHEMETTI, WITH WHOM WE HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR MONTHS WAS SKY HIGH ABOVE EXPECTATIONS, We have purchased 5 Lincoln, Mercury,and Ford vehicles over the past 30 years and the last 4 have been from Southern Lynhaven Lincoln in Virginia Beach (one from its acquired companiy.) All service has been done at Southern Lynhaven Lincoln. We have been extremely pleased with the vehicles , the sales experience, and the service. Yesterday we purchased through Internet Sales Agent. Bobbie Schemettti at Southern Lynhaven Lincoln a new 2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid, It is beautiful, well designed and great to drive,. A very interesting car. We wish to thank Bobbie who is not only a great person but also an outstanding sales lady. It is fun to work with her during the time it takes to finalize a deal.in today"s complex car buying process. Others at the dealership who deserve great big "atta boys" include April, Victoria, Bill. and Steve. It was the best experiences we have had in car buying. . We highly recommend the dealership and the persons listed above who were so helpful to us. Jim and Barbara Myers .Virginia Beach, VA