Southern Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Fiat

2747 N Military Hwy, Norfolk, VA 23518

New 888-711-2554 New888-711-2554
Used 888-432-2685 Used888-432-2685
Service 888-688-8560 Service 888-688-8560

Isn't It Time You Started Driving Southern Style?

Leaving with a smile on my face!

by from Middlesex County, VA |

I am forever trying to get a good deal, or at least feel like I did. I know my salesman Ken had to use his patience with me because of all the questions I asked. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from this dealership and with the good vibes I have, I will more than likely purchase another from the same place. I did leave with a smile on my face, and thanks to Frank for the bells and whistles.

Wonderfull Staff

by from Norfolk Va |

Everyone made me feel welcome took the time to answer all of my questions and made sure that I was satisfy with my Purchase.

Outstanding Service

by from Norfolk, VA |

Southern Auto Group has repeatedly provided me with professional, quality repairs upon my fleet of personal vehicles (Jeep, Truck, Van, and SUV). They provide updates on the progress of problem resolution, and not once has their repairs been amiss. Full diagnostics, the counseled advisories on repair venues. Absolutely outstanding service and work ethics employed by the outstanding team on Military Highway led by Group Leader Ken Casella - a true asset to Southern Auto Group !!!

Great Service

by from Norfolk, VA |

This dealership has very experienced people and excellent products. They perform great repairs covered by my warranty and treated me with great respect.

great service

by from norfolk, VA |

The whole process from test drive to finance was flawless, the staff was not what i have experienced in the past at other dealerships ( the pushy and aggressive sales staff did not exist).

GREAT DEALERSHIP, GREAT REPAIRS

by from NORFOLK,VA |

SAM VERY VERY HELPFUL AND SENSITIVE TO MY NEEDS. VERY VERY EASY TO DEAL WITH. PARTS DEPARTMENT WAS GREAT. CASHIERS VERY FRIENDLY. A VERY VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE

An Experience To Remember

by from NORFOLK, VA |

Sean Vaught... This man made my 1st new car experience, one that I will never forget! I thank God that He allowed us to meet and enjoy this process with one another. Thank you Southern Dodge! You have a great guy in your corner and he represents you well!

Good service

by from Norfolk VA |

Care taken with me, rental car for short term and getting the job (brakes) done. Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done

May 13, 2016

Thanks for the kudos, Stephen! We do our best to ensure nothing but a positive experience for our customers and are glad to hear that was what you received. If there's any other automotive need we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. - Southern Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat Team

The Best Car Buying Experience I Ever Could Have

by from Norfolk, VA |

i had been having a rough time from dealer to dealer and the best thing about this experience was that my salesman put my mind at ease during the inital coverstation and it was joyful experience from the very first moment.

May 10, 2016

Melanie, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Southern Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat! We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again whether for routine service or another purchase. Thanks again! - Southern Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat Team

Great customer service

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Kenneth was very pleasant and helpful. He is always professional and pleasant. My husband and I trust his opinion. He appears to truly care about getting our problem taken care of instead of trying to sell us something.

May 6, 2016

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle, Angela. I am happy to hear that everything went well for you. I will pass your feedback along to Kenneth. Until next time, drive safe and stay well! - Southern Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fiat Team