Southern Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Fiat

2747 N Military Hwy, Norfolk, VA 23518

New 888-711-2554
Used 888-432-2685
Service 888-688-8560

Isn't It Time You Started Driving Southern Style?

Leaving with a smile on my face!

by from Middlesex County, VA |

I am forever trying to get a good deal, or at least feel like I did. I know my salesman Ken had to use his patience with me because of all the questions I asked. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from this dealership and with the good vibes I have, I will more than likely purchase another from the same place. I did leave with a smile on my face, and thanks to Frank for the bells and whistles.

Found my perfect vehicle

by from Suffolk, VA |

I had been searching for a new SUV for several weeks when I finally found my new Dodge Durango at Southern. Dave Dickman really new the vehicle well and I had a wonderful time chatting during the test drive. There was absolutely no pressure during the sale and it really felt like I was joining a family. Thanks to Dave, Allison, and Frank for staying late and making sure I left satisfied and as the proud new owner of my Dodge Durango!

LOVE MY RAM 1500!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Purchasing my new Ram 1500 from Southern Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat was a fantastic experience. Bobby Adams was my Sales Representative and he bent over backwards to make sure I got the vehicle that I wanted; and I did not make it easy for him. I was very particular about what I wanted in my and on my vehicle. Bobby walked the lot with us until we found the right vehicle at the right price. Not only did Bobby do an exceptional job; the whole Southern team we dealt with that day (Clayt and Frank) answered all of our questions, explained options and packages fully, and helped make this a great buying experience.

True Professionals

by from Willow Street, Pennsylvania |

While traveling to the Outer Banks, my truck's #4 injector completely failed just outside of Norfolk. A quick search on Google guided me to Southern Dodge. I limped into the dealership in the late afternoon in complete need of help. Nick Gaylord from the service department had the mechanics quickly triage my motor to determine my next move. Needless to say, the truck was going nowhere in its condition. Nick arranged a rental vehicle and even gave me a ride to the airport to get it. I was able to continue on with my vacation. My truck was scheduled into service for repair during the week and the problem was corrected. The repair was a little costly but their rates were fair and they took care of me in my time of need. I was hundreds of miles from home and in a bad position, but they were professional and didn't take advantage of me or my wallet. They even discounted my bill for my military service, when the didn't have to... Southern Dodge and their employees have earned my respect and I would recommend them to anyone in the area...or who finds themselves in the same dilemma as I was.

Southern Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Fiat responded to this review

August 14, 2014

John, Thank you for the review. Due to the 1-Star rating, we just wanted to confirm that you had a good experience with our service department. After reading your review, it sounds like you were very happy with the service that you received. Thank you for using our Southern Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep-Ram Service Department in Norfolk.

Love my new Fiat 500L!

by from Washington DC. |

Larry Floyd was very knowledgeable and patient during my buying experience. I passed three other Fiat dealers because Larry and the sales manager were very nice and professional. I would recommend this dealership to any of my friends and family.

Review From Sylvia Brown who just purchased a Fiat

by from Washington, DC |

My experienc with buying a Fiat 500L from Southern Fiat was wonderful, especially with the help from salesman Larry Floyd. He was very professional, knowledgeable about the vehuicle, and a pleasure to work with. As this was my first car to buy my myself, Mr. Floyd put my mind at ease about the process. I would indeed recommend him to my friends. Again, thanks for the wonderful service from Mr, Larry Flood and your dealership. Sincerely, Sylvia Brown

Great Service

by from Hagerstown, MD |

Perfect, J.R. and Jimmy took good care of me. It was a pleasure.

The best buying experience ever..Hurray! Thank you

by from Manteo NC |

We came from Manteo NC to look at a Fiat and had the greatest sales person (Kenny Armstrong) who walked us through the shopping and purchasing experience with ease. None of the aggravating feelings one grows to loathe when shopping for a vehicle. We purchased a wonderful Fiat 500 at an unbeatable price with so many perks that I could never mention. Any vehicle I purchase in the future will be from Kenny at Southern Fiat of Norfolk.

Best All Around Saleman, Larry Floyd!

by from Cheriton, Va. |

We Live on the Eastern Shore and gladly paid the CBBT toll to travel to Norfolk , Va. for Larry Floyd.. He is not pushy ,very honest and trust worthy. I would highly recommend him and the Norfolk dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle..

None Better!

by from Middle of Nowhere, IN |

I have bought 2 RAM trucks and 1 Jeep from Southern in the last 4 years. I can't find a negative thing to say about their sales or service departments. Most recently, I drove 700 miles from out of state to buy from them. JR Staton is one of the most pleasant sales people I have ever dealt with. The entire staff is great. I'll be back for my next purchase.

Honest Dealership

by from Norfolk, Va |

Moved to the area recently and have been very satisfied with the level of service that myself or my wife receive when bringing our Town & Country in for repairs. Southern hospitality isn't just a slogan at this dealership - it's the real deal.