Signature Kia of Colorado Springs

1020 Motor City Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

Used 888-432-6029

Amazing experience..amazing salesman

by from Canon city co |

My husband and I love our new Kia. It was such a pleasure meeting and working with the entire staff at signature Kia, We have purchased many vehicles over the years but we have never had such amazing customer service from such an amazing salesperson, Karl Pfamatter. He was so friendly, honest and knowledgable. If you want a great vehicle at a great price I would highly recommend signature Kia in Colorado Springs.

What a great purchasing experience

by from Cripple Creek |

We went in looking for a vehicle for our daughter, The sales person Duwoyn Snipe was great he knew everything about the vehicle we were looking at. He didn't pressure us into buying and showed us all the different options in financing the vehicle. He was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to contact him. We ended up purchasing a 2015 Kia Optima and love it. Thanks Duwoyn for making our buying experience the best we have every experienced.

Happy car buyer

by from Colo Spgs, Co |

I visited Signature Kia to obtain information and ended up buying a new Sedona. With the exception of the money it was an easy process. I took a test drive and found the car I was looking for. DuWoyn was an excellent salesman who answered all my questions and provided information that i needed but didn't ask for. He was with me thru the whole process. He is even helping me get a towing hitch installed on the car so that I can tow my small trailer..

OIL CHANGE TO NEW CAR.

by from Colorado Springs, Co. |

I brought my 2013 Optima in for an oil change and I ended up buying a 2015 Optima. As I was waiting for my oil change, I took a look at the new models. I was greeted by Jody. She was very nice and not pushy. When it was all said and done, I drove away with a new 2015 Optima, and saved money on my new monthly payment. Jody even drove to my house after that sale was complete to pick up my old keys and paperwork, saving me a long drive. This was my second purchase at Signature KIA and I have never had a problem with either the service center or the sales department.

2015 Forte purchase

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

Courteous, knowledgable staff found me the car I wanted and made the purchase smooth and easy. Thanks for a pleasant experience.

Bait and Switch

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I have been conned by this dealership more than once... shame on me... DO NOT CONSIDER BUYING FROM HERE. Save your self the headache. They are UNRELIABLE con artists !! They made a deal with me and reneged. I actually bought the car ...a Sorrento in 2011., for more than the originally negotiated and signed deal. They did not give me what was promised. I then repeated the experience and almost purchased a second vehicle, mainly because of the friendly service department....... SAME OLD STORY. Made a deal and then hours later told me they weren't honoring their word. I then heard from several acquaintances that they had had similar experiences. Clearly the reviews posted below, in stark contrast to Peak Kia, show a pattern. On am update, Peak Kia did even better than Signatures reneged deal. I was so very happy with the Denver Dealership. It saved me over a thousand dollars on top of what the reneged deal was! BTW, Todd, the sales manager told me that Denver wouldn't play fair he was wrong Peak was Honorable .... Signature was not!

Got what I wanted !

by from Colorado springs , co |

I've had my heart set on a blue forte koup since I got my 2011 forte ex. When it was close to my lease being up Karl manage to find the 2014 forte koup in blue even though they usual don't carry that color. He's a busy man and has to disappear every once in awhile but he is sure worth the wait. The signing process is not fun it's time consuming. But that's just how it is anywhere. The end results are totally worth it. Karl is very professional. He even gives you his cell number and answers promptly. My family has been so impressed with kia and Karl that this is our third time leasing a car through him and signature kia and not the last! My sister even named her car after him. (( little weird right ?)) Thanks Karl !

Salesman without class!

by from Colorado Springs |

Was lied to several times time by Karl the salesperson. I allowed Signature Kia to charge my credit card $500 to transport the car I wanted 60 miles. When the car arrived I asked Karl to work with me a bit on the sticker price as other dealerships had quoted me up to $1700 off. He said "the price is what it is" and he could do nothing for me. I said " well I'll need to explore my options with the other dealers". He said " you realize you are going to loose your $500" and turned and walked away. After attempting to drive away, he chased me down and told me he got his butt chewed, but to come back inside. Thinking that meant he was able to negotiate I went back inside where Karl told me to have a seat in the lobby and he would be with me shortly. After 15 more minutes he came up to me and said " you need to take your business to one of the other dealerships". What an absolute lack of class on his part to make me wait knowing full well they were not going to work with me. My advise on Signature Kia of Colorado Springs.......AVOID at all costs!!!!!!

great car, great price, great salesmanship

by from Canon City, CO |

Idris took great care of us, and we drove away in an optima sx turbo after only 4 hrs.

A for sure disappointment

by from Colorado Springs |

It is with great sadness that I write this review. I changed a Toyota and a Mazda for this dealer and let me tell you it is the worst mistake ever. My husband was very hesitant because we had never had anything else other than the above mentioned car brands and boy was he right. The overall experience was disastrous and the dishonesty within the sales team of this dealer was horrible. If you want disappointment, anger, stress, lies and overall horrible service go to this dealer. Otherwise please avoid it and save yourself a headache.