Signature Kia of Colorado Springs

1020 Motor City Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

Used 888-432-6029

2015 Forte purchase

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

Courteous, knowledgable staff found me the car I wanted and made the purchase smooth and easy. Thanks for a pleasant experience.

Bait and Switch

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I have been conned by this dealership more than once... shame on me... DO NOT CONSIDER BUYING FROM HERE. Save your self the headache. They are UNRELIABLE con artists !! They made a deal with me and reneged. I actually bought the car ...a Sorrento in 2011., for more than the originally negotiated and signed deal. They did not give me what was promised. I then repeated the experience and almost purchased a second vehicle, mainly because of the friendly service department....... SAME OLD STORY. Made a deal and then hours later told me they weren't honoring their word. I then heard from several acquaintances that they had had similar experiences. Clearly the reviews posted below, in stark contrast to Peak Kia, show a pattern. On am update, Peak Kia did even better than Signatures reneged deal. I was so very happy with the Denver Dealership. It saved me over a thousand dollars on top of what the reneged deal was! BTW, Todd, the sales manager told me that Denver wouldn't play fair he was wrong Peak was Honorable .... Signature was not!

Got what I wanted !

by from Colorado springs , co |

I've had my heart set on a blue forte koup since I got my 2011 forte ex. When it was close to my lease being up Karl manage to find the 2014 forte koup in blue even though they usual don't carry that color. He's a busy man and has to disappear every once in awhile but he is sure worth the wait. The signing process is not fun it's time consuming. But that's just how it is anywhere. The end results are totally worth it. Karl is very professional. He even gives you his cell number and answers promptly. My family has been so impressed with kia and Karl that this is our third time leasing a car through him and signature kia and not the last! My sister even named her car after him. (( little weird right ?)) Thanks Karl !

Salesman without class!

by from Colorado Springs |

Was lied to several times time by Karl the salesperson. I allowed Signature Kia to charge my credit card $500 to transport the car I wanted 60 miles. When the car arrived I asked Karl to work with me a bit on the sticker price as other dealerships had quoted me up to $1700 off. He said "the price is what it is" and he could do nothing for me. I said " well I'll need to explore my options with the other dealers". He said " you realize you are going to loose your $500" and turned and walked away. After attempting to drive away, he chased me down and told me he got his butt chewed, but to come back inside. Thinking that meant he was able to negotiate I went back inside where Karl told me to have a seat in the lobby and he would be with me shortly. After 15 more minutes he came up to me and said " you need to take your business to one of the other dealerships". What an absolute lack of class on his part to make me wait knowing full well they were not going to work with me. My advise on Signature Kia of Colorado Springs.......AVOID at all costs!!!!!!

great car, great price, great salesmanship

by from Canon City, CO |

Idris took great care of us, and we drove away in an optima sx turbo after only 4 hrs.

A for sure disappointment

by from Colorado Springs |

It is with great sadness that I write this review. I changed a Toyota and a Mazda for this dealer and let me tell you it is the worst mistake ever. My husband was very hesitant because we had never had anything else other than the above mentioned car brands and boy was he right. The overall experience was disastrous and the dishonesty within the sales team of this dealer was horrible. If you want disappointment, anger, stress, lies and overall horrible service go to this dealer. Otherwise please avoid it and save yourself a headache.

Great experience working with Signature Kia Team

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Our family just worked with Mandi and the rest of the Signature Kia team in the context of purchasing two used cars as well as doing trade-ins. We were very impressed at how Mandi worked and her ability to help us get the deals we needed. Thanks again Kia team. Happy to highly recommend you and use you down the road.

New car

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

My experience with Mandi Cook was the best. She was very helpful and honest with me make my first new car buy great. If you are looking for a new car I recommend you go see Mandi. Plus Martin with financing was great too!

Great experience and quality of Service

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Duwoyn Snipe was very helpful and professional from the get go. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I bought. He made it a very smooth and pleasant experience. Martin he finance manager was also very helpful and got us a great financing rate.

Great Service with buying our Second Car

by from Fountain, Colorado |

My husband and I went to the Kia dealership in Colorado Spring ( Signature of Colorado Springs). We were promptly greeted by Mandi Cook, she was very nice and knew a great deal about all the cars that we asked about and more. She was fast and made our wait as comfortable as possible. I would most certainly recommend this dealership and Mandi Cook to all my friends and family. I would also purchase another car in the future from there and ask for her to be our sales rep.