FIAT / Alfa Romeo of Austin

13049 N. Hwy. 183, Austin, TX 78750

New 866-976-4190
Used 888-902-1384
Service 888-318-8781

Life is Best Driven! #1 Fiat Dealership in the USA!

Great service experience

by from Austin tx |

Love the new shop! Wow what a difference from the Domain ! Keep up the good work fiat! Love Austin and Tanja ! Coming back to buy an Alfa ! Hope I can get a white one .. Love my Abarth but time to upgrade! Love these folks at fiat of Austin !!

January 19, 2015

Renee, thank you very much for your kind and encouraging words. It is our pleasure taking care of your Fiat maintenance needs, and we are excited to assist you with your future upgrade needs. We appreciate your trust, and we'll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve. Thanks again, for your business. Tanja Coe Customer Relations Director

Very impressed with Fiat of Austin!

by from Austin, Texas |

I am new to the Austin area and was trying to find somewhere to get my car serviced quickly. I haven't established a Toyota dealership here yet & was unsure where to go for an oil change and tire rotation. I was talking about this at a restaurant in line and a lady recommended I visit Fiat of Austin service department. She had recently bought a car there & said her service was unmatched. So- I decided I would try it out. Ending result: quick service, great attitudes, & very affordable. Plus, got to test drive a new fiat as I waited! Maybe that will be my next purchase... ?! My sales person was named Teofil and was full of valuable information about how the trade in process would work & even sent me home with numbers on what that would look like. Very impressed with my visit!

January 19, 2015

Alexandra, It has been our pleasure taking care of your vehicle maintenance needs. We appreciate your trust, and we'll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon. If I can be of any further assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me at tcoe@nylemaxwell.com Thanks again, for your business. Tanja Coe Customer Relations Director

I Love My Fiat!

by from Pflugerville, TX |

Absolutely the best car dealership in the country. Even if I had to move out of state, I would still buy a car from Fiat of Austin. Lisa and her entire team (sales and service) rock!

July 8, 2014

Congrats on your new car!! Thank you for this awesome feedback, we appreciate your business!

Excellence to the T

by from austin, texas |

When we first walked in, we were immediately greeted. The car we chose to view was already placed up front for our personal inspection. They worked really hard as a team to get us the best deal. We walked out with more than we expected. We thank Fiat of Austin for their friendliness and their servitude,but most of all, we thank and praise God for making it possible.

May 15, 2014

Thank for letting us be your car dealer Nikesha!