Precise Auto Sales

(3.5) 2 Reviews

2801 E Arkansas Ln, Arlington, TX 76010

Not happy

by from Grand Prairie Tx |

Well bought a car less than a month ago. Being a woman you don't want to feel like your being taken advantage of. Wasn't happy that I was offered a higher interest rate until I said I would go somewhere else for financing and then all of a sudden they could match it. Then find out they knew the interest rate was lower the day before. Being honest and upfront would have been a better approach. Then had to go back and forth just to get the owners manual. I was told a repair would be done and then it wasn't. Called and tried to follow up on it no return call. So overall not a good experience.

great easy sale and great car!

by from Dallas, Tx |

I finally decided to trade in my truck and being a single lady I was somewhat afraid of doing any kind of car deal alone. I looked at different options and found this dealer. The dealer was very patient with all my 1001 questions and showed me different cars. Mind you, I am not from the US originally. I had to wait for the car I wanted to come in and he called me right away once he had what I was looking for. I worked in DeSoto at the time and I was working late, past the time the dealership was open. He was so nice and waited for me to get off work and make it through traffic. I know family time is short for car dealers so I really appreciated this gesture! The sales aspect went superfast and very easy. I never felt rushed and I am still extremely happy with my car! I have recommended this dealership to my girlfriends as well. I have been pressured by other dealerships before to buy a car I didn't want. I never had this feeling here! I would buy again. I <3 my car!