Precise Auto Sales

(5.0) 1 Reviews

2801 E Arkansas Ln, Arlington, TX 76010

1 of 1 review

great easy sale and great car!

by from Dallas, Tx |

I finally decided to trade in my truck and being a single lady I was somewhat afraid of doing any kind of car deal alone. I looked at different options and found this dealer. The dealer was very patient with all my 1001 questions and showed me different cars. Mind you, I am not from the US originally. I had to wait for the car I wanted to come in and he called me right away once he had what I was looking for. I worked in DeSoto at the time and I was working late, past the time the dealership was open. He was so nice and waited for me to get off work and make it through traffic. I know family time is short for car dealers so I really appreciated this gesture! The sales aspect went superfast and very easy. I never felt rushed and I am still extremely happy with my car! I have recommended this dealership to my girlfriends as well. I have been pressured by other dealerships before to buy a car I didn't want. I never had this feeling here! I would buy again. I <3 my car!

(1-1 of 1 review)