Chapman Ford

7100 E McDowell Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257

New 888-852-3866
Used 888-475-9083
Service 866-914-8106

Arizona's newest Ford dealer!

buying a new car

by from Buckeye Az |

l went to chapman ford website to buy a car, wanted a 2014 Ford Fusion, andrew lucas answered my email and l emailed him back and l said what l wanted which was a 2014 Ford Fusion Se sunset color. andrew lucas said they didnt have one but they could get one. We emailed each other back and forth and we came up with a price. andrew lucas emailed me back and said there was 2 ways that we could do this. Number 1 was for me to come in to their dealership and sign a filled out purchase order. 2nd was for me to call them and give them my credit card number so they could remove $1,000.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. l emailed him back and said that l wanted a filled out purchase order with all the costs of the taxes,doc fees and license and registration. andrew lucas emailed me back and said that we no longer had a deal, and that the car was no longer available. l went to the dealer website and checked to see if they had the vehicle and it was still in their inventory. l emailed andrew lucas and said the car was still in the dealerships lnventory, he never answered me back. l did a review on yelp website and a man named juan bermudez from chapman ford answered the review and he never addressed the problem that l had with andrew lucas this is what he had to say. With every transaction we do here at chapman ford we try to make it the most pleasurable experience possible.Unfortunately, our polices, and procedures dont agree with everyone. Thank you so much for giving us chapman ford scottsdale az. an opportunity, and if there is anything we can do in the future please dont hesitate in asking. have a great holiday season juan bermudez at an email address. juan bermudez didnt cover what the problem was, he just said what he thinks people want to hear.

Bait and switch?

by from tempe, arizona |

went to look at at used F250 which miraculously was sold after 5 pm on Sunday. Guess what we have a brand new one I can give you a great deal on.... no thanks...

August 26, 2013

Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention. I'd like to assist, but I need more information such as your full name, the date you visited our dealership, and the name of the sales person who helped you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so I may address your concerns. Thank you, Marlo Watkins Internet Director MarloWatkins@chapmanchoice.com 480-516-0088

Went in to get oil changed and left with a new car

by from Mesa AZ |

I went to get my oil changed on my 2012 Focus. I was walking around the lot looking at the 2014 Focus's when Terrance came out and we got talking about models and prices. After discussing features, financing and trade in with Terrance and John the sales manager I purchased a 2014 Focus SE sedan. I'm very happy with the I was treated and purchasing process. I will definitely return to Chapman for next car.

Poor customer service

by from Scottsdale |

Showed up for an oil change, returned to pick up car with an additional air filter added on without permission. Victor was the rep and never called. Needs improvement. I will try one more time at this location. Perhaps it was a mistake.

August 2, 2013

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We appreciate the opportunity to make things right. If you should have any issues in the future please do not hesitate to contact us directly. Sincerely, Rick Webb Chapman Ford Service Director 480-516-0088 richardwebb@chapmanchoice.com

Ford C-Max Hybrid Plug in

by from mesa, az |

A focused Progressive, forward thinking Dealership ! ! !

Happy Customer

by from Surprise, AZ |

I found the 2013 Limited Ford 150 on Cars.Com at Chapman Ford. With Cars,Com I came to the dealership informed and knew what I was going to pay. Chapman Ford met my price.. I'm happy. Mike Boyle

Poor Customer Service

by from Scotsdale Arizona |

Very disappointed with customer service. Found Ford 150 online filled out application & was contacted to come down. Drove 44 miles to dealership & after few hrs was told to come back next day. Sales man contacted us for a time to come down pick up truck. Told him a time and we came down and salesman told us the truck was being sold at this very moment " he apologized" and there was nothing he could do. Even though we started paper work day before. We left very disappointed. For a business advertising best Ford dealership not very impressed.

February 8, 2013

Hello Sean, Thank you for bringing your concern to my attention. I understand and sincerely apologize for your frustration, but the best way to get this resolved is to work with me directly. Please give me a call when you can. Thank you, Marlo Watkins Chapman Ford Internet Director 480-516-0088 MarloWatkins@chapmanchoice.com

Horrible service, then everything was made better

by from Tempe, AZ |

I had some very minor door damage to my F150 and took it in to get it repaired. In my opinion, I was treated like CRAP by Chapman Ford, especially in the collision/body shop department. I had to go back a total of five times to finally get the vehicle repaired right. They would even call me and tell me to come get the vehicle and when I got there, the dent would still exist. They got over spray from the door onto the bed of my truck and on and on. I was talked down to by one of the supervisors in that department (which I won't name out of kindness) and he at first refused to fix something else on the truck (not a problem they caused) because as he put it, "you're too particular about your truck and we probably can't fix it to your standards". It was literally the worst treatment I've ever received from a dealership and I've bought over a dozen cars in my life. HOWEVER, Chad the GM is a different story. He treated both me and my wife with TOTAL respect, fixed all the issues they couldn't fix the first five times AND even fixed the issue that was caused by someone else AT NO CHARGE (at least a $150 value for free). He is the best. However, I still wouldn't go back to Chapman because of the initial experience. No matter how great Chad was, I simply don't believe they have knowledgeable or talented enough staff to get the job done right the first time and they proved that to me time after time. It's really unfortunate, because Chad seems so awesome.

great service

by from Scottsdale AZ |

My 2010 Fusions battery went dead overnite. After the auto club jumped me, I went to Chapmans Quick Lubw ti have it checked It was defective. 45 minutes after I arrives, I was on my way with a new battery, no charge.

Treated like family

by from Rimrock, Az |

Researched cars.com and found vast selection. Found car I wanted at Chapman Ford. Was cotacted by internet managers Tim & Sam who worked with me to offer me the deal I wanted. Arranged to travel the two hours to the store. Certainly was worth the trip. What we discussed over the phone was same in person. My wife and I felt more like family then just customers. Was helped by Willie upon our arrival who is certainly a credit to Chapman, even had a chance to meet his wonderful wife and daughter. We also got great financing from Dave who tirelessly worked on a low rate for us. Pay Chapman a visit and be surprised at how easy it is to buy a vehicle.