Audi Fort Lauderdale

1200 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

New 866-459-9638
Used 888-687-4014
Service 877-270-6176

South Florida's Largest Audi Dealership!

excellente

by from boca raton |

they are very professional and attentive. treat you with courtesy and respect. i got a loaner car and my car was ready and clean when i got back. everyone was super nice. specially my service specialist Manny he is the BEST.

Wonderful Car Buying Experience!!

by from Aventura, FL |

I went into Lighthouse Point Audi not knowing what to expect, as this was my first car buying experience in over seven years (and first on my own). Words cannot express what a great experience I had dealing with the staff of Lighthouse Point Audi, and, if it is at all within my power, I will be back to purchase my future cars from the same staff. What I loved immediately about this location is the true "family" feel you get when you walk in. Everybody is courteous and wants to ensure the right person is helping you. There was absolutely no pressure. After walking in, being greeted by the receptionist, George came out to assist me within a matter of a minute or two. George, as a car salesman and somebody I came to know over the next few hours, blew away any expectation I could have of a salesperson. He was so friendly, calm, and truly cared for me as a car buyer, and not about any incentives he may have. We went for a test drive- again, the test drive was within my control. However, I felt so comfortable in the car I was test driving, I knew that was the one, and didn't have to test drive for more than five minutes. Back at the dealership, George and the staff knew how badly I wanted this car. While usually this would be a bargaining chip for any other dealer, this was just added incentive to make sure that this car worked for me, and that they would be able to make the financing work for me! I could not believe how badly the staff wanted to make sure I was happy, and felt comfortable with my purchase. George, thank you so much!!! You made my day, week, maybe even year! Everybody at the dealership was extremely nice. The manager came out and greeted me. He did everything in his power to ensure I would be driving the car of my dreams that day. I also dealt extensively with Chris Bucknell, the finance manager. His business card states that he is also an Audi "fan creator." I can see why now! Chris was extremely personable and great to deal with. Just like everybody else, Chris wanted to do what he could to ensure that I would be driving the car of my dreams that day. He even left me with some great new options to add to my music collection. Chris was incredible as well. All in all, I could not have one bad thing to say about this dealership. They truly made car buying a memorable and exciting experience- just like it should be. I am very excited to visit them in their new facility in Fort Lauderdale come July! Thank you for everything!

A pleasant experience

by from Ft Lauderdale |

We stopped by to look at a preowned Audi. Although we did not choose to buy this car, we were pleased with the level of professionalism of the salesperson.