Lewis Chevrolet Buick

314 Woodlawn Ave, Atchison, KS 66002

New 888-375-0781
Used 877-774-0399
Service 866-914-3166

Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possible with great prices and service!

Fantastic Service!!

by from Saint Joseph, MO |

I have bought several cars from this dealer. Every time I have gone in, be it for service or sales, I have ALWAYS been greeted like family and have always been satisfied. Would highly recommend to anyone for sales or service!!

got my hopes up for nothing :-(

by from Kansas |

So i got qualified for a loan for a used car and i told them i wanted to do a trade they said yes that they would take care of that for me so i drive an hour away to make a deal so they can later tell we can't do nothing with out looking at your car that the bank wanted the dealership guy to take a look at my car make sure it was in good condition i said ok but i dint not want to have driven back again so he said i will take 3 cars you like off our internet page i said ok sound good that was the deal but then i get a text saying the bank dint approve the trade what really got me mad was that he had already told me all he needed to do was go see my car make sure it was in good condition i drove an hour away for nothing

Good buying experience

by from Northern MO |

Did business there with Donny Gillespie. I would recommend him, he was great, very professional, not pushy. Pretty laid back atmosphere. Easy to do business with them. The finance manager was great as well.

Don't ever go there

by from St Joseph Mo |

This dealership was the worst place i have ever been too. This misquoted me 3 times. By misquote i mean everyone told me a different quote and the lowest price was a 1k over what they each quoted me. I have never ever been treated so bad in my life. I got up and left the sale manager followed me out to my car and begged me to come back in and stated he would make it "right" When tried to talk me into a car that was 5k over my budget. I hate that place i would never go back or tell others to go to it.