Auto Focus

5316 W Market St, Greensboro, NC 27409

Used 888-642-8507

Great Job!

by from Summerfield, NC |

James and Chris are a great team. They are informative, friendly and no pressure. I bought a Mini from them and couldn't be happier. I drove around the state looking at other Minis and Auto Focus's car was the best around. There were some minor issues that they really wanted to get right before I left. They stayed late (maybe I shouldn't share that) to get me taken care of. They gave me a fair price on my trade-in and I feel that the price James had for the Mini was fair. Thanks guys! I owe y'all a beer!

Excellence

by from High Point, NC |

I have to say that Auto Focus is an Atypical Dealer. James and Chris went above and beyond and far exceeded my expectations. Buying a car from Auto Focus could not have been a more pleasant experience. I highly recommend them. You, like me, will not be disappointed with the level of Customer Service that they provide. Their attention to detail is spot on. Not only in the vehicles that they offer, but in the quality of the attention to the customer. Thanks again James.

I am so pleased!!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I am so pleased with my recent car purchase. As soon as I walked in I felt valued. I got SO much car for my money. James is amazing. He really listened to my needs and wants. I walked away with a VW Passett within my price range. THANK YOU- THANK YOU- THANK YOU!! My car looks new and is in GREAT shape. They really care for their cars at Auto Focus. A special shout out to Grayson for putting my license plate on and to Jake for being helpful!

Wonderful Experience

by from High Point, NC |

Recently purchased a 2007 Volvo S40. James Garrison is exceptional and made the entire process perfect. James assisted me with finding a "Fun" car within my budget, assisted me with finding lending options, and took care of All the Registration/DMV details. Auto Focus has made a New customer for All of my future car needs and maintenance. It is a good feeling to find honest people, and I look foward to dealing with them in the future.

Great Experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

I am very satisfied with the that James has gotten for me. He had exceeded my expectations and I am still in love with the car he had found. I will definitley be recomending Auto Focus to anyone in need of a car.

Outstanding car selling experience!

by from Mocksville, NC |

Having worked at another car dealership years ago, I've seen the best and worst of car sales people -- James Garrison is one of the good guys. We needed to find a new home for an old family friend... a classic Volvo. James found a buyer within a week, took care of all the details, was helpful, responsive, and communicative throughout the process. Would recommend him to anyone who wants to work with an automotive professional of integrity.

Great car buying experience

by from Jamestown, NC |

James at AutoFocus made the car buying process simple, easy and very comfortable. I searched the inventory online, called about my needs and when I was ready went in to see the vehicle. The vehicle was clean and I was test driving down the road in minutes. After the decision was made to buy, the whole process was wrapped in less than an hour. The title and registration details were all taken care of without my even knowing. I drove off with the plates from my trade in vehicle. I would highly recommend AutoFocus to anyone looking for a vehicle. You can tell there are many years in the car business there. Doug

Fantastic !

by from Portland,Oregon |

We saw the car on line and made the call,James worked with Us till the car was shipped. Never felt anything but comfortable through the entire process. We live in Portland,Oregon so you can understand Our original nervousness. Great car,great deal,great experience.

Fantastic !

by from Portland,Oregon |

Greatest Buying Experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

It was better than going to a large dealership...more personal. I had a specific car & color in mind & in less than a month James Garrison had fufilled my wishes. The best car buying experience ever. Thanks to James