Napleton's Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 888-212-6290
Used 866-414-9672
Service 877-717-4516

Second to none since 1931

Service was beyond my expectations

by from Streamwood IL |

I took my dodge charger in for a recall repair. When I made the appointment they said I needed to have the car inspected to confirm it needed to be fixed and the repair appt would take about 2.5 hours. I got there and Eric confirmed what was needed immediately and they were able to do the repair in about 45 minutes and they washed my car!

August 13, 2015

Thank you for your review. We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Sincerely, Jody Adams GM jody@napleton.com - 847-454-5786

Excellent Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

A girl walking into a dealership alone to look at cars can be rather intimidating. However, I was greeted by friendly staff and provided the opportunity to work with salesman, Matthew for my car buying needs. I was interested in the Jeep Renegade and we went for a test drive right away. I had done a lot of research on this car and knew the one I wanted was at this location, but I was nervous about numbers ($ amount financing, monthly payments, interest, etc.) Matthew listened to my concerns and my need to be in a certain ball park with the numbers. Matthew assured me I would leave happy and I did. After working with Matthew, Jody and Angelo, I bought my new Jeep Renegade! I feel everyone worked with me to make me feel comfortable with my purchase. Their patience was never ending as I communicated over text with my father to keep him updated on my purchase. I left after 10pm. I know there were still customers waiting after me. The dealership technically closes at 9pm. To me this was a true sign of how the staff and salesmen at Napleton go above and beyond to make sure every customer leaves satisfied. The facilities were clean and many other staff members smiled and asked if I needed anything while I was there. I know I can call Matthew at any time with any questions about my new car. If you are interested in purchasing a car, I highly recommend you visit Napleton and look for Matthew. He'll be the one in the bow tie.

Experience at Napleton

by from Morton Grove, IL |

Today I visited Napleton Dodge Jeep Chrylser while looking for a second vehicle. I worked with Alex on my deal. The overall atmosphere is professional. I am a tough customer to please. Alex is very patient and knowledgeable. He is a young professional! Jerry, the General Sales Manager, was also professional. I will buy from this dealer again.

Overall Experience

by from Palatine, IL |

Alex and Adam was very help full,nice and talk with us very understandable,

A Great Buying Experience at Napleton

by from Lake Barrington, IL |

After shopping other Jeep dealers, we stopped at Napleton and were surpised to see the great selection of cars and a large bright showroom. Our saleman Chris showed us their Grand Cherokees, and offered to dealer trade for our preferred color combination of black with a tan interior (as opposed to the black and black that seems to be universal). We agreed on the price and the car was delivered exactly as promised exactly when promised, full polished and fueled. We are thrilled with our new Jeep and Napleton CDJ.

Satisfied Used Car Custumer

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

This dealership is truly willing to work with you to make sure that you leave here feeling satisfied and secure with your new purchase! We worked with Chris and Jerry while purchasing a used car and they were very reasonable. Lou made sure we were not just happy at the time of purchase but that we would stay happy! Everyone was really attentive and the restrooms were even clean!

Experience at napleton

by from Round Lake Ill |

Alex and Jerry Spanier were friendly and answered our questions and concerns.

August 28, 2015

We appreciate the time it took for you to write this review, Peter. At Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it is encouraging to know that Alex and Jerry were friendly during your visit. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Sincerely, Jody Adams GM jody@napleton.com - 847-454-5786

Chevy traverse

by from Chicago |

Salesman Alex and manager Jerry were helpful and willing to help and work with us on what we were looking for in price.

August 28, 2015

We appreciate your feedback, Dominic. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on a daily basis. I am happy to hear that Alex and Jerry were helpful during your visit with us. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Sincerely, Jody Adams GM jody@napleton.com - 847-454-5786

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Riverside, IL |

I have been looking for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel for over a month. Finding the right pre-owned vehicle taks much more time that buying new. For me, buying a used vehicle also requires more confidence in the buying process than buying new. I found the Grand Cherokee Overland that I was looking for on line at Napleton, and then did found it sold quickly. They soon got in another Grand Cherokee Diesel in the Summit trim. Although I had been looking for the Overland trim, they were able to get me into the Summit line for a fair price. I had been looking long enough I was ready to buy when I found the right vehicle. My sales consultant, Serj (I believe his name is actually Eustorjio) Gonzalez was very helpful in going through the details with my wife and I. More importantly, Serj seemed to be straightforward and transparent in working out the details. No one looks forward to the going back and forth process with the Sales Manager, but the process was relatively painless. Jerry, the Sales Manager, was able to work with us to close the gap between the Overland price I was hoping to pay and the Summit features I wanted. I didn't feel like eitiher Serj or Jerry were playing any games and I thougth we reached a fair deal quickly.

August 27, 2015

Your glowing review means a lot to us, Joe. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that our team was helpful during your time with us. At Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make every experience as painless as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future automotive needs. Sincerely, Jody Adams GM jody@napleton.com - 847-454-5786

Great service

by from Chicago il |

the while team was awesome. From the moment I walked in the process was fast friendly and accurate I left happy and with what I wanted. They worked with what I wanted to pay . Jerry and his team including Chris hoelbl were great guys and A++++ service, I would definitely recommend Napleton's in Arlington heights . Thanks guys.

August 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our dealership, Johnny. Each employee is a valued member of the Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram team and we all strive to provide excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Sincerely, Jody Adams GM jody@napleton.com - 847-454-5786

2015 Dodge Challenger SXT plus

by from Chicago, IL |

I requested a specific vehicle that they did not have in stock and they went above and beyond in finding exactly what I wanted

August 27, 2015

It is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that our team went above and beyond to find what you wanted is really great to hear. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Sincerely, Jody Adams GM jody@napleton.com - 847-454-5786