Napleton's Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 877-717-4516

Second to none since 1931

Great deal, great salespeople

by from Wheeling, IL |

I was set to buy a new 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan AVP at the end of the model year; the only question was where, so I shopped around via email to get offers. The determining factor for me is the price, not the salesperson; I can ignore the all-too-typical spiels and trickery and pressure. After emailing back and forth, I wound up with three good offers; the only salesperson who didn't get back to me with a final offer was from Napleton's in Arlington Heights. On my way to the dealer with the lowest offer, I stopped at Napleton's on the off chance they might beat it anyway. Turned out that the salesperson I was emailing with was off that day, which is why I hadn't received a response. I told the story to Sam, who brought in Nick; they're two of the nicest, most straightforward and customer-oriented people I've ever met. They understood that I knew exactly the vehicle I wanted, and there was no attempt to sell me up. Nick came back with a price that beat the other offers, found a van on the lot that was exactly what I wanted, explained what was happening behind the scenes during the unavoidable wait for the paperwork -- all in a pleasant and efficient manner that showed he valued my time and my business -- and Sam came by a couple of times to see whether everything was okay. (Okay, so the financial guy wanted me to buy an extended warranty -- but hey, that's his job.) So I not only got a great deal (one of the other dealers said I got a fantastic deal), I got a couple of great salesmen as an unexpected bonus. I know this sounds like it was written by shill from Napleton's, but it is what it is.

Service

by from Des Plaines,il |

Quick and to the point. No wasted effort. Did what was discussed and did not try to sell any unnecessary service.

Great service

by from Arlington heights IL |

This was the best experience I had with buying a used car and trading in. The costumer service was fabulous and I reccomend this dealership.

Fabulous Experience!

by from Chicago IL |

Last year, I went to Ed Voyles CDJ in Marietta (& Palmer in Roswell) with an oil leak in the engine of my 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon which is covered by a lifetime powertrain warranty. I bought this vehicle new and it is still covered under warranty. They both told me it had to start dripping AND that I would have to provide documentation of every oil change I have ever had since I bought it. As I've gone through a divorce and I sometimes change it myself, that was impossible. Fast forward six months: I move to Chicago & Napleton fixed the leak without question the first time they changed my oil. They even provided me with a free vehicle while they did the repairs!! Ron in service patiently answered all my questions and kept me informed. Amazing experience from a dealership!

WENT THE EXTRA MILE

by from ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL |

THE REASON I COME TO YOUR SERVICE DEPT IS YOU GUYS "GO THE EXTRA MILE". I SERVICED MY CAR THERE FOR A NOISE IN THE FRONT END. YOU GUYS NOT ONLY FOUND IT, BUT YOU GO IT COVERED BY MY WARRANTY, TOOK CARE OF THE RENTAL CAR AND GOT THE DEDUCTIBLE WAIVED. I'LL BE BACK. :-)

Not impressed

by from Chicago Il. |

We looked at a vehicle they advertised as a special. They added so many charges to the price it was almost 4 grand more than advertised. Don't waste your time!

Eric Maucom at Napleton

by from Elk Grove Village, Il |

Eric is extremely conscientious and courteous. He doesn't try to sell you something you don't need. He makes me feel like I am very important and I appreciate his candor and honesty. You have a phenomenal employee and I am glad he is there for me to deal with on a regular basis. Because of him, I will continue to come to your dealership. I have not always felt that way with some of the other service people I have dealt with.

CURTEOUS TO SENIORS

by from WHEELING, IL |

SINCE MY REPAIR WAS NOT DONE IMMEDIATELY, THEY OFFERED ME A RIDE HOME AND A RIDE BACK IN THE MORNING WHEN THE JOB WAS COMPLETED

Great deal, great people

by from Wheeling, IL |

Friendly Sales Representative!

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

We just bought a new van from Napleton's today. I have to say that they worked hard to work a miracle. Our sales representative Joe Masi and Mike Siddiqui did an outstanding job of helping us through a tough situation. Our credit was not the best due to our son's most recent illness and a boat load of medical bills and these guys went above and beyond to make things work out for us. I would never have imagined walking out with a new car as I was sure we would be stuck with only a used car, but somehow they made it work and we now have peace of mind that we will be able to get our son to Mayo Clinic for his on going care. Not only were they polite, and caring, but their facility is beautiful and very well maintained. The garage was spotless! The icing on the cake came when Joe explained we have access to free car washes for as long as we own the car. I would definitely buy from them again! I saw some people talk about the wait, and all I have to say is have you ever bought a car before? Buying a car is never a quick experience, and I did not find this experience to be longer than I expected. It all takes time and patience. I am looking forward to my car washes and maintenance visits. Way to go Napleton!!!

Napleton's Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

September 16, 2014

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and we look forward to working with you for many more years to come!

great experience

by from Burbank, Illinois |

Had a wonderful car shopping experience with my salesperson Nick P. Very helpful and made the experience enjoyable. Bought a 2011 Grand Cherokee! Will recommend Nick, Susan and the dealership.

Napleton's Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

September 15, 2014

We truly appreciate the positive feedback! Thank You!